Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) (38171 Views)

Man Stabs Woman's Buttocks With Syringe Filled With His Semen / Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi / Pregnant Woman Burns Her Maid's Buttocks With Hot Knife. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by Akanoaaa(m): 11:32am On Aug 19, 2020
Anantigha in Calabar South is in south west abi? You just decided not to have sense. It's a pity for you o.
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by IYANGBALI: 11:32am On Aug 19, 2020
Some human beans are very earthless
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by IYANGBALI: 11:32am On Aug 19, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Wicked woman
but she no wicked reach you o
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by ume1000: 11:32am On Aug 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Since the Fall of Man in Garden of Eden, Wickedness has been the Nature of Man..

Only JESUS can Uproot the Wicked Nature of Human..
nature of women

2 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by IYANGBALI: 11:34am On Aug 19, 2020
Agugbadin:
Evans the billionaire kidnapper sentenced to death by a Lagos court.This is an excellent judgment.
Nothing short of death sentence can heal the wound inflicted on his victims. This will restore the confidence of Nigerians on the Judiciary.
source please?
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by Akanoaaa(m): 11:34am On Aug 19, 2020
Calabar is located in south west abi? We all know you don't have sense but whenever you are in a public forum like this, please act like someone who have sense. Stop showcasing you stupidity. Tankiu

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by IYANGBALI: 11:35am On Aug 19, 2020
Ajebaba:
To the feminists in the house...you can now have the floor and let us have you opinions.
are you related to ajepako and ajebuter?
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by bull67: 11:36am On Aug 19, 2020
hardship
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by IYANGBALI: 11:38am On Aug 19, 2020
JesusJesus:
That's stealing. No other name for it.
The boy should be in juvenile detention right now.
abeg keep kwayet. The time you were his age na life fowl and goat you dey steal and up till now all your neighbours no trust you for your area
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by akigbemaru: 11:38am On Aug 19, 2020
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by thambolo(m): 11:41am On Aug 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Since the Fall of Man in Garden of Eden, Wickedness has been the Nature of Man..

I love you❕
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by Btruth: 11:41am On Aug 19, 2020
....the evil in house women these days, ehn! Only God can intervene.

Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by TheCork(m): 11:44am On Aug 19, 2020
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by omooba969(m): 11:45am On Aug 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

You need some quality education.
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by JesusJesus: 11:47am On Aug 19, 2020
IYANGBALI:
abeg keep kwayet. The time you were his age na life fowl and goat you dey steal and up till now all your neighbours no trust you for your area
Ahhhhh. Fowl & Goat bawo. When I was a little boy, I stole some cash from my dad's purse. Once he found out he reported me to the police station nearby where I was detained for 2hrs. The agony of sitting with a bunch of criminals helped teach me a great lesson not to take what doesn't belong to me anymore.

The above boy needed to be taught a lesson. If he didn't take the nuts, he will never have been battered like that. I hope you get my point bro.
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by bewla(m): 11:48am On Aug 19, 2020
Ajebaba:
To the feminists in the house...you can now have the floor and let us have you opinions.
This na Africa
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by IYANGBALI: 11:49am On Aug 19, 2020
JesusJesus:
Ahhhhh. Fowl & Goat bawo. When I was a little boy, I stole some cash from my dad's purse. Once he found out he reported me to the police station nearby where I was detained for 2hrs. The agony of sitting with a bunch of criminals helped teach me a great lesson not to take what doesn't belong to me anymore.

The above boy needed to be taught a lesson. If he didn't take the nuts, he will never be battered like that. I hope you g t my point bro.
but you were not maltreated by your dad
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by JesusJesus: 11:50am On Aug 19, 2020
IYANGBALI:
but you were not maltreated by your dad
The police officer gave me some strokes on my buttocks. About 10 painful strokes.
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by Teejay13(m): 11:50am On Aug 19, 2020
This woman must be a devil incanate. She deserve to be jailed for such act so others can learn aswell.
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by Mrpojj(m): 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2020
post=92976036:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/08/19/starving-nigerian-boy-scarred-with-hot-iron-by-aunt-over-n50-nuts/amp/

All this wicked pple all over the world ,make una no do make this world end quick oh
I never marry oh, I never bor grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by Amaechi9(m): 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2020
Wickedness at its peak and to even think that it's either her brother or sister's child that she maltreated in such manner is baffling. Even if you are to punish the child for stealing it should be done in love and not in this barbaric manner, the woman deserves to be jailed
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by IYANGBALI: 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
JesusJesus:
The police officer gave me some strokes on my buttocks. About 10 painful strokes.
not as bad as these
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by Offpoint: 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2020
pocohantas:

This is not mental anything, this one is wickedness. After all, there are people she won’t try it on, that means she picks out her victims.

Strong laws should be put in place against people practicing child labour/abuse. This is 2020 for christ sake!
Dear no sane human in his/her right state of mind would melt such level of cruelty on a minor.

There's something mentally and emotionally wrong with anyone who carried such barbaric act.
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by segunzik(m): 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2020
This is horrible. This woman should be locked up.
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by stormborn28(m): 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2020
Ajebaba:
to be sincere some women are terribly wicked.. Many will tell you they love children but what have we been seeing lately does not match up with their statement.. Nonsense everywhere
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by Pearly255(f): 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2020
Take her to an asylum, she’s mentally unstable and dangerous to the society.
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by stormborn28(m): 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2020
Offpoint:

Dear no sane human in his/her right state of mind would melt such level of cruelty on a minor.

There's something mentally and emotionally wrong with anyone who carried such barbaric act.
go and find out. That woman may not be married
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by pocohantas(f): 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2020
Offpoint:

I strongly believe they all know what they are doing. Maybe they are indeed emotionally unbalanced, but that is about it. I wonder why people use kids as helps. Irritates me.

stormborn28:
go and find out. That woman may not be married

Lol. Never seen a single lady with a “child-maid“.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by hatiri(m): 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2020
hmmm jst for N50 see wonders
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by EASYLIFE4US: 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2020
undecided
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by stormborn28(m): 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2020
JesusJesus:

The above boy needed to be taught a lesson. If he didn't take the nuts, he will never have been battered like that. I hope you get my point bro.
that is not how to discipline a child please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa / Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) / CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi Rects To Video Of Police Officers Drinking Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.