Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,347 members, 7,860,894 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:16 PM

Can A Bank Statement Be Forged From The Bank? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Can A Bank Statement Be Forged From The Bank? (1554 Views)

Man Hacks Into Customs Website, Imports Vehicles With Forged Documents / Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbery Attack At A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Bank Statement Be Forged From The Bank? by Gamer999: 12:47pm On Aug 19, 2020
Can a staff of a bank deliberately forge a customer's bank statement? Cause that's what they just did to me, what I transacted wasn't what they gave me in the bank. And, what is the punishment for such act
Re: Can A Bank Statement Be Forged From The Bank? by Scarfin(m): 12:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
Gamer999:
Can a staff of a bank deliberately forge a customer's bank statement? Cause that's what they just did to me, what I transacted wasn't what they gave me in the bank. And, what is the punishment for such act

I don't think so, but first, what's the name of the bank, so I can give u a crucial info?
Re: Can A Bank Statement Be Forged From The Bank? by thesicilian: 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
Is anything too hard for a Nigerian to do?

1 Like

Re: Can A Bank Statement Be Forged From The Bank? by Kestolove(m): 1:10pm On Aug 19, 2020
U never ready to talk...dey dia dey deceive ursef
Re: Can A Bank Statement Be Forged From The Bank? by Gamer999: 4:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
Scarfin:

I don't think so, but first, what's the name of the bank, so I can give u a crucial info?
access bank
Re: Can A Bank Statement Be Forged From The Bank? by Gamer999: 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kestolove:
[s]U never ready to talk...dey dia dey deceive ursef[/s]
wetin I nvr talk?

2 Likes

Re: Can A Bank Statement Be Forged From The Bank? by Scarfin(m): 12:53am On Aug 20, 2020
Gamer999:
access bank

Mail the customer service with details of the observed discrepancy.
They will clarify you.
Probably a debit you're not aware of.

If their reply wasn't satisfactory, come back here, I'll give you a CBN mail that will sort it out without hassles....

2 Likes

Re: Can A Bank Statement Be Forged From The Bank? by Ibechris2: 1:24am On Aug 20, 2020
Go to another branch,request for another statement of acct and compare the two to find out your doubt.
Re: Can A Bank Statement Be Forged From The Bank? by Olabode971(f): 3:02am On Aug 20, 2020
Try the same bank in another branch.. u will find out more.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Bank Statement Be Forged From The Bank? by Gamer999: 6:44am On Aug 20, 2020
Scarfin:

They will clarify you.

If their reply wasn't satisfactory, come back here, I'll give you a CBN mail that will sort it out without hassles....
thank you very much but CBN is scam. In my other post, access debited me for a failed transaction and after 2 weeks I reported to them, not even a single reply
Re: Can A Bank Statement Be Forged From The Bank? by Gamer999: 6:45am On Aug 20, 2020
Ibechris2:
Go to another branch,request for another statement of acct and compare the two to find out your doubt.
wow thanks alot
Re: Can A Bank Statement Be Forged From The Bank? by Gamer999: 6:46am On Aug 20, 2020
Olabode971:
Try the same bank in another branch.. u will find out more.

nice idea, that means I would have to travel to the state capital cos there's only one branch in my current location
Re: Can A Bank Statement Be Forged From The Bank? by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 20, 2020
☹️☹️☹️�
Re: Can A Bank Statement Be Forged From The Bank? by Scarfin(m): 7:20am On Aug 20, 2020
Gamer999:
thank you very much but CBN is scam. In my other post, access debited me for a failed transaction and after 2 weeks I reported to them, not even a single reply

They usually don't reply, but they take it up.
You'll notice the transaction was resolved.
Wasn't it?
Re: Can A Bank Statement Be Forged From The Bank? by Olabode971(f): 8:11am On Aug 20, 2020
Gamer999:
nice idea, that means I would have to travel to the state capital cos there's only one branch in my current location

if that will solve the issue on ground so as to avoid stories that touches the heart in subsequent days ahead; as no one knows what Nigeria Banks could come up with nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Bank Statement Be Forged From The Bank? by Gamer999: 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2020
Scarfin:

They usually don't reply, but they take it up.
You'll notice the transaction was resolved.
Wasn't it?
not at all, the whole thing is just confusing
Re: Can A Bank Statement Be Forged From The Bank? by Scarfin(m): 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2020
Gamer999:
not at all, the whole thing is just confusing

Follow this method

1. call this number... +2347002255226 (CBN number for reporting an irregularity from a bank)

They will usually access your complaint and ask you to write a mail to...

2. contactcbn@cbn.gov.ng
Ensure to put every possible factual detail in the mail. Including the bank's branch location where the statement was printed. Evey possible factual detail and attachments!
Also copy your email to

3. cpd@cbn.gov.ng

If you do the above right, trust me, the bank will call you grovelling at your feet and resolving whatever the heck it is.
Re: Can A Bank Statement Be Forged From The Bank? by osemoses1234(m): 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2020
Scarfin:

They will clarify you.

bro’s I really need this cbn mail badly
Re: Can A Bank Statement Be Forged From The Bank? by NaijaCover(m): 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
Bro, This country Don tire me
Re: Can A Bank Statement Be Forged From The Bank? by Gamer999: 9:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
Scarfin:

Follow this method

1. call this number... +2347002255226 (CBN number for reporting an irregularity from a bank)

They will usually access your complaint and ask you to write a mail to...

2. contactcbn@cbn.gov.ng
Ensure to put every possible factual detail in the mail. Including the bank's branch location where the statement was printed. Evey possible factual detail and attachments!
Also copy your email to

3. cpd@cbn.gov.ng

If you do the above right, trust me, the bank will call you grovelling at your feet and resolving whatever the heck it is.
wicked!!! Thanks alot bro smiley
Re: Can A Bank Statement Be Forged From The Bank? by govomotors: 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
The only US embassador to Nigeria I knew his name was Walter Carrington who passed away few days ago

Embassador Carrington once said "If God had a signature, the only place on earth you would have seen it will be in Nigeria"
Re: Can A Bank Statement Be Forged From The Bank? by Gamer999: 7:32am On Aug 21, 2020
grin grin anything is possible in my dear country
Re: Can A Bank Statement Be Forged From The Bank? by captainking(m): 9:31am On Aug 21, 2020
Gamer999:
Yes it can.. Punishment should be outright dismissal and prison..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Bank Statement Be Forged From The Bank? by Gamer999: 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
captainking:

Yes it can.. Punishment should be outright dismissal and prison..
noted sir
Re: Can A Bank Statement Be Forged From The Bank? by Jabioro: 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
Download their mobile banking app.. registered your account or sign up..go there menu.. request for statement of account..put your mail or any other you wanted it to be sent to..with immediate effect you will get facts..
Re: Can A Bank Statement Be Forged From The Bank? by Gamer999: 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
Jabioro:
Download their mobile banking app.. registered your account or sign up..go to the menu.. request for statement of account..put your mail or any other you wantEd it to be sent to..with immediate effect you will get facts..
thank you very much sir
Didn't even think of that
Re: Can A Bank Statement Be Forged From The Bank? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Missing Grace Of God Church Pastor; Church, G.O Keeps Mum Photos Attached / Ambulance Conveying Corpse For Burial Attacked At Benin Bypass... / American Lady Arrested After Killing A Nigerian Man In An Hotel In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.