Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Find Friends To Play With Or Invite To Ur Game - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Find Friends To Play With Or Invite To Ur Game (347 Views)

How Many Times Do I Have To Play With My Bet9ja Bonus To Withdraw It? / Looking For Nigerian Pokémon Go Friends To Swap Gifts / Is Switching To UR Pistol Really ALWAYS Faster Than Reloading In Shooting Games? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Find Friends To Play With Or Invite To Ur Game by toxean(m): 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
Hello folks,

I know there a lot of Pro Africa/ Nigerian gamers, seen many on steam. Would be nice to find a brother (sister) to play with, so, to get friends for your game or invite sumone to try your game;

1. State the name of the game
2. State your platform: PC, PS4, XBOX, SWITCH,MOBILE.
3. State your in game name (IGN)
4. (optional) state what time you are mostly online, if you have Mic, or any preference.
5. Please be careful and don't share personal information with strangers!

Have fun and hopefully you find cool guys to play with. I will add anyone that is on my platform (PC) and plays my games (APEX LEGENDS, PALADINS, DEAD BY DAYLIGHT, MINION MASTERS.....ETC) cool grin cheesy tongue
Re: Find Friends To Play With Or Invite To Ur Game by Mxnarxk: 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
I'm down!

1. Apex Legends
2. PS4
3. IGN: Mxnarxk
4. Online from 7pm on weekdays, Mic player

1 Like

Re: Find Friends To Play With Or Invite To Ur Game by toxean(m): 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2020
Hey Mxnarxk, sorry for my late reply lipsrsealed
I have been away for some time.....I'll be sure to add you bro and we can play together smiley wink.....I have Mic too.

Many Thanks
Mxnarxk:
I'm down!

1. Apex Legends
2. PS4
3. IGN: Mxnarxk
4. Online from 7pm on weekdays, Mic player

(1) (Reply)

Xbox One Issues / How To Schedule Household Chores To Organized Home? / Nigerian Boardgames

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.