Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

How Many Times Do I Have To Play With My Bet9ja Bonus To Withdraw It? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Many Times Do I Have To Play With My Bet9ja Bonus To Withdraw It? (1920 Views)

Bet9ja Bonus Credit: I Won bets With Bonus But Was Not Credit Whole Sum(pics) / Can I Still Change My Bet9ja Phone Number? / Bet9ja Bonus Rollover Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many Times Do I Have To Play With My Bet9ja Bonus To Withdraw It? by Alexgman1(m): 11:52pm On Mar 12, 2021
Countless times have been given bet9ja bonuses but cant withdraw it even after playing games with it. Whats d minimum total odd or number of times one needs to play and win to withdraw his bet9ja bonus before they take it back?

I have #1000 bonus in my bet9ja account whats the total odd i have to play and win to withdraw my bonus? And must i use all my bonus to play before i can withdraw.
Pls let the stakers enlighten me more on this because i have read the terms and conditions for general bonus but still cant get it right.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do I Have To Play With My Bet9ja Bonus To Withdraw It? by Memberclub(m): 2:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
Alexgman1:
Countless times have been given bet9ja bonuses but cant withdraw it even after playing games with it. Whats d minimum total odd or number of times one needs to play and win to withdraw his bet9ja bonus before they take it back?

I have #1000 bonus in my bet9ja account whats the total odd i have to play and win to withdraw my bonus? And must i use all my bonus to play before i can withdraw.
Pls let the stakers enlighten me more on this because i have read the terms and conditions for general bonus but still cant get it right.
This is video gaming section not sport betting section. Google the meaning of gaming

(1) (Reply)

Will An Egpu Work In An Elitebook 8440p / God Of War 3 / R4itt Kernel Updated To R4itt V2.25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.