Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Witches And What They Do. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witches And What They Do. (53431 Views)

Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? / Witches And Wizards On Nairaland / Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Witches And What They Do. by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:14am On Dec 14, 2021
With God, all things are possible. Many are facing same challenges, yet they overcome or are doing well. So you all should search yourselves diligently and do the right thing. However, some of these experiences are allowed by God for a purpose. To build your faith, teach you life lessons, or prepare you for future roles in the body of Christ. Few things you can do to help yourselves are:

*Look for a good church and surrender your self. If you are afflicted by dark powers, then you are attending a church whose foundation is of the devil, then sorry, because you may suffer forever, because dark powers from family will continue to link up with you through an occultic church to achieve their aims. So be sure the foundation of your church is of Christ.

*Live a holy life: Some Christians live in sin permanently, even preachers of the word. If you keep surrendering to sin then don't be surprised if you continue to face attacks, because when the "edge is broken, the serpent will bite". Of course we all know that sin is the easiest way for a Christian to open the door for attacks to come in.

*Poor prayer lifestyle: You gotta build your prayer life, don't be lazy. I read here how a young man lamented on how witches are afflicting him, he said after deliverance he was told to be praying every midnight. He kept complaining that he loves to sleep and enjoy his night rest, so how can he be praying every midnight. Hmm, such a person Is not even ready to be free. I know how much I've benefitted from doing midnight prayers. So you can develop it as a lifestyle.

*Go for deliverance and make sure you maintain your deliverance, etc.
Re: Witches And What They Do. by triplechoice(m): 11:26am On Dec 14, 2021
sadboy:
People keep saying witches don’t have power, this and that, and that and this!!!

Let me tell you something just pray you don’t enter the problem with a witch, otherwise be ready to fight a spiritual battle all the rest of your lifetime. Witches never get tired what they do is gather in a group passing out information, eating garbage or drinking bloods of the dead, traveling round the world and bewitching the unfortunate. If you are a Christian, then you must be a devoted Christian a true Christian not a fake Christian or Christian people practice these days. Otherwise you will be the victim of the thing they call witch spell.

I have been suffering of witches spell for many years now; I feel my destiny has been stolen away from me. I have been to many churches and attended so many all-night, we all fasted and pray to kill the witches but they never dies. The witches are so powerful that they can monitor their victim even when they travel out of the country. Witches can travel by plane, fish out their victims and increase cast more spells.

For instance the victim fasted and maybe full with the Holy Spirit they will free the victim for sometime, but will come back again when the victim least expected and start their operation on the victim. My friend it’s not a easy road. I have contacted so many spiritualists who confirmed the same thing by says the witches has tile done your star. But all the sacrifices been made to be free but to no avail. This people work hand in hand.

My life has twist/turn opposite from the way it uses to be, who I have offend to deserve this I do not know. But I feel I am suffering for no fault of my. These witches are not far from the victims they are most likely to be relatives/family members or in the some neighborhood. If the victim changes location and still faces the same problem then it must likely be family members or somebody may be offended by the victim.

Right now I am confused as I am no longer enjoying life, it feels I am not among the people leaving on earth. Nothing I will ever plan to do that will ever to reach.

Right now I don’t need any advise from anybody regarding go to church or pray, the day you pray must is the time the witches will hunt/come for you more. What I need now I want to joy any kind of group of people who practices spiritualism and must has powerful spiritual power more than witches. I mean going to the spiritual realms to correct the things the witches has spoil personally; I don’t need any body to do it for me. As many has tried but end up with failed result. Right now I do not believe anything people say. I want to see things myself.

Thanks and hope to read from you guys.

The solution to your problem is inside what you posted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Ibiyeomie Built Female Hostel For Ignatius Ajuru University / Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? / A Place In Kenya Where They Pay To See A Mermaid (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.