Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

The World Is Coming To An End - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The World Is Coming To An End (4487 Views)

Small signs to show The End Is Coming / Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? / Is Life Real, Or Just A Dream? What If This World Is Just An Illusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World Is Coming To An End by Wadosky(m): 1:30pm On Feb 01, 2006
There are famines,weather changes,homosexuality in churches,antichrist,wars,lesbianism......... Dont waste time, give your life to christ now.The trumpet will sound at any time.
Re: The World Is Coming To An End by Modda(f): 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2006
U right today is the day of salvation,
Re: The World Is Coming To An End by exu(m): 5:02pm On Feb 01, 2006
ahahahahahaha...

how old are you guys....
Re: The World Is Coming To An End by Modda(f): 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2006
i dont see what age gotta do with dis
Re: The World Is Coming To An End by LadyC(f): 8:06am On Feb 20, 2006
Check out www.timesofnoah.com. Jesus Christ really is coming much sooner than people may think.  shocked I challenge the skeptics to take a look at the events that have been going on (some of which you may not be aware of), which are presented on the website. If someone wants to be a skeptic, I think he or she should at least be informed first before forming an opinion. For those who do believe, please share the website with others. This information should not be kept a secret!
Re: The World Is Coming To An End by exu(m): 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2006
Fine, if Jesus Christ is coming then lets make a bet- for everything you possess.

If Jesus comes within ten years then I go to hell and you can say 'I told you so'.

But, if there's no sign of Jesus after ten years then I want it all; your house; your car; your spouse; your children- everything!

Thank you and good day.
Re: The World Is Coming To An End by ijebuman(m): 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2006
oh well i suppose its been a while since someone started an end of days thread grin

@LadyC
i see you're back on your favourite topic smiley, do we have to repost all the stuff from previous threads again,,:::: ;
oh and i'm slightly disappointed that this time you're using your own personal website www.timesofnoah.com (or your friend - Courage) as a reference tongue
Re: The World Is Coming To An End by LadyC(f): 4:27pm On Feb 20, 2006
Read the link on the European Union on the website and let me know what you think. I think you may agree that what's going on is more than just coincidence. 

Edit: Also see the link on the Russian-Islamic Alliance on the website. Very timely.
Re: The World Is Coming To An End by ijebuman(m): 4:44pm On Feb 20, 2006
@LadyC
its all a rehash of the same things we argued about on a previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1892.64.html but i see you've now created a whole site for your views smiley . It'll be nice if you could put opposing views on the site as well so people can make up their own minds.

I also noticed you're still refering to 666 even though i did point out here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1892.64.html#msg141674 that scholars now claim it could be 616 wink
Re: The World Is Coming To An End by LadyC(f): 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2006
ijebuman:

@LadyC
its all a rehash of the same things we argued about on a previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1892.64.html but i see you've now created a whole site for your views smiley . It'll be nice if you could put opposing views on the site as well so people can make up their own minds.

I also noticed you're still refering to 666 even though i did point out here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1892.64.html#msg141674 that scholars now claim it could be 616 wink

Opposing views to the truth? Sorry. Lies and half-truths don't belong on the website. Read http://www.catholicintl.com/epologetics/dialogs/lastthings/666.htm which is a response to the argument that the number in the Bible should be 616, not 666. You should see that this argument does not have much standing when looking at the papyri evidence. 666 is the still the number to go with! Especially since it's popping up in prophetically significant events.

I don't understand why you get on threads just to mock other people's beliefs.
Re: The World Is Coming To An End by ijebuman(m): 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2006
LadyC:

Opposing views to the truth? Sorry. Lies and half-truths don't belong on the website. Read
I suppose if something supports your belief system then any opposing view is half truths and lies.

LadyC:

I don't understand why you get on threads just to mock other people's beliefs.
this a public forum if you don't want anyone to challenge your views and beliefs don't post them here. smiley
Re: The World Is Coming To An End by ijebuman(m): 5:52pm On Feb 20, 2006
LadyC:

Opposing views to the truth? Sorry. Lies and half-truths don't belong on the website. Read http://www.catholicintl.com/epologetics/dialogs/lastthings/666.htm which is a response to the argument that the number in the Bible should be 616, not 666. You should see that this argument does not have much standing when looking at the papyri evidence. 666 is the still the number to go with! Especially since it's popping up in prophetically significant events.

you've backed this up with a link to Catholic Apologetics International, which is a personal site owned by Robert Sungenis. This is the same Robert Sungenis who claims that "Jews were behind both Communism, Capitalism, Freemasonry, the Second Vatican Council, World War 1, World War 2, and the Gulf Wars".
see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Sungenis

and thats where your evidence of the truth is coming from ?
Re: The World Is Coming To An End by LadyC(f): 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2006
In the last thread, you first mocked my and others' beliefs and then tried to "challenge" my beliefs. I successfully responded to your challenges. In this thread, you are mocking, not challenging the fact that events are happening that correspond with prophecy. There's a difference - challenging actually offers substantive reasons, not mere insults. With regards to the author of the article, look at the message, not the messenger. Look at the merits of the argument, not the source. Anyways, I'm done responding to you. Have a nice day.  smiley
Re: The World Is Coming To An End by ijebuman(m): 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2006
LadyC:

In the last thread, you first mocked my and others' beliefs and then tried to "challenge" my beliefs. I successfully responded to your challenges. In this thread, you are mocking, not challenging.
I do apologise if you felt i was mocking you, that was not my intention

LadyC:

There's a difference - challenging actually offers substantive reasons, not mere insults.
I don't recall ever insulting anyone

LadyC:

With regards to the author of the article, look at the message, not the messenger. Look at the merits of the argument, not the source.
unfortunately i always check the source. You claimed that opposing views were "Lies and half-truths" yet you want me to accept as "truth" the views of Robert Sungenis. I suppose if Saddam Hussein or Hitler repeats the same message i should ignore the messenger, but accept the message.
Re: The World Is Coming To An End by LadyC(f): 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2006
ijebuman:

unfortunately i always check the source. You claimed that opposing views were "Lies and half-truths" yet you want me to accept as "truth" the views of Robert Sungenis. I suppose if Saddam Hussein or Hitler repeats the same message i should ignore the messenger, but accept the message.

I thought I was done responding, but I guess not. It's good to check the source, but one shouldn't ignore the merits of the argument the source makes. If Hitler said the sky was blue, we wouldn't refuse to accept his statement just because he was Hitler, would we? When I say the website is reporting the truth, I mean it is presenting facts: comparing events that are going on around the world with what the Bible prophesied long ago. If these opposing views you speak of can somehow prove that these world events are NOT going on and/or that there are NOT Bible verses that prophesied these events, then they would have merit in my book.
Re: The World Is Coming To An End by choiceA: 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2006
ijebuman:

I suppose if Saddam Hussein or Hitler repeats the same message i should ignore the messenger, but accept the message.

If Hitler said my grandfather was a girl, or that Saddam said G. Bush was an arab, we'd all agree that those are lies. So, why should anyone want to post those on his or her website even if they are opposing views - so people could make up their minds? It would be inconsequential and a waste of time. On both sides I'd agree to two things: (1) certian circumstances require us to check out the trustworthiness of a source without necessarily allowing that to bias our sense of judgement; (2) in other circumstances we ought to care more for what is said than who says it - especially when truth or facts are all we care more about than anything else. I could care less if it was a pauper or preacher that tells me that Jesus Christ is coming back soon. Fact is, He surely will come one day. If the Bible clearly states that Jesus made unmistakable prophecies about the end times (both as a warning and an encouragement), then we have nothing to lose in believing Him, especially when we see His prophecies being fulfilled in our day.

ijebuman:

this a public forum if you don't want anyone to challenge your views and beliefs don't post them here. smiley

Challenging the views of other people doesn't make much sense if you don't really have much to present yourself. It's not enough to argue that the number ought to be 616 or 666 or 161 or something of the sort. The question is, is there any substance to the prophecy and do we believe it or not. If yes, that's why we preach it by pointing to events that buttress our understanding of that prophecy being fulfilled today. If no, then it is not enough try to pick holes in what has been stated, but to show why that interpretation could not stand.
Re: The World Is Coming To An End by ijebuman(m): 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2006
@choice.A
The points you've made have been addressed on previous threads on this issue.

My intentions here is to provide an alternative view so people can make up their own minds. The aim is to provide people with the knowledge to decide for themselves rather than base their decision on fear tactics.

As S. H. Hooke says (1963, pp. 11-16) “Myth is a product of human imagination arising out of a definite situation and intended to do something. Hence the right question, is not `Is it true?' but `What is it intended to do?'” He subdivides myths into five: ritual myths like the Divine King, the slain and resurrected God; origin myths like the invention of music and civilization by Tubal and Jubal; cult myths like Exodus and Passover; prestige myths which “invest the birth and exploits of a popular hero with an aura of mystery
and wonder” (Moses, Samson, Jesus); eschatological myths like Armageddon and Antichrist. Such classifications heed origin and function, and their elaboration and adornment from further pagan sources is signalized by Clement of Alexandria (150?-220): “I will give ye understanding of the mysteries of the Logos by means of images with which you are familiar” (Rahner [1963], p. 12).
In all cultures myth reinforces the community, but in the great salvation religions like Judaism, Islam, and Christianity it extends the community by conversion.

full article: Myth In Biblical Times
http://etext.lib.virginia.edu/cgi-local/DHI/dhi.cgi?id=dv3-36

Every religion has its own myths regarding how the world will end (so how can christainity be so sure its own version of events will lead to the end of the world?)
Eschatology
In many religions, the end of the world is a future event prophesied in sacred texts or folklore. More broadly, eschatology may encompass related concepts such as the Messiah or Messianic Age, the afterlife, and the soul.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/End_of_the_world_%28religion%29

Summary of Christian eschatological differences
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summary_of_Christian_eschatological_differences

The Once and Future End of the World
http://www.alsopreview.com/thewriters/eddy/peintro.html

End times
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/End_times
http://www.wiu.edu/users/mfjks/4546.html

other articles of interest
Armageddon Anxiety, Evil on the Way by William Cook
http://www.counterpunch.org/cook02222003.html

Armageddon Politics The Rule of the Righteous Ones
http://www.metahistory.org/ArmageddonPolitics.php

:::more to come smiley
Re: The World Is Coming To An End by LadyC(f): 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2006
Ijebuman,

You can post all the links you want. But I'm still waiting for you to do one thing which I mentioned in my last post. Prove that these world events are NOT going on and/or that there are NOT Bible verses that prophesied these events.

choice.A:

The question is, is there any substance to the prophecy and do we believe it or not. If yes, that's why we preach it by pointing to events that buttress our understanding of that prophecy being fulfilled today. If no, then it is not enough try to pick holes in what has been stated, but to show why that interpretation could not stand.

Well said.
Re: The World Is Coming To An End by KAG: 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2006
There are famines,weather changes,homosexuality in churches,antichrist,wars,lesbianism, Dont waste time, give your life to christ now.The trumpet will sound at any time.

If you think any of those things are new or exclusive to our generation, or infact our millenia, then you are sadly mistaken.
Re: The World Is Coming To An End by ijebuman(m): 5:13pm On Feb 21, 2006
LadyC:

Ijebuman,

You can post all the links you want. But I'm still waiting for you to do one thing which I mentioned in my last post. Prove that these world events are NOT going on and/or that there are NOT Bible verses that prophesied these events.

don't worry the links are not for you, the whole point is to provide balance so people are well informed smiley
we've already gone through that process on other threads and i can't really be bothered repeating it all again. Whats there to prove, anyone can twist things to suit whatever agenda their pushing. Or isn't that what the likes of Sungenis is doing? smiley

free your mind and the rest will follow

here are the other threads
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-3330.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1892.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-3144.0.html
Re: The World Is Coming To An End by ijebuman(m): 5:44pm On Feb 21, 2006
more on 666
In May 2005 it was reported that scholars at Oxford University using advanced imaging techniques had been able to read previously illegible portions of an early (third century) version of the Book of Revelation, part of its Oxyrhynchus collection of papyri. The fragment gives the Number of the Beast as 616. Scholars now believe the number in question has very little to do with the Devil but is actually a complicated numerical riddle in Greek, meant to represent someone's name. "It's a number puzzle — the majority opinion seems to be that it refers to [the Roman emperor] Nero." Alternative spellings of his name, Neron and Nero, can explain the variant 616, since dropping the last 'n' changes its numerical value from 666 to 616 ('n' representing 50).
rest: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_the_Beast_%28numerology%29

identifying the Antichrist
Candidates for the Antichrist have been men in virtually all positions of public influence. The choices made probably say more about the political prejudices of the people making them than anything else. Among the modern candidates, one may find Charles Prince of Wales[6],George W. Bush[7] Sam Walton, Bill Gates, Michael Jackson, Adolf Hitler, George Steinbrenner, Joseph Stalin, John Lennon, Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson, Tom Cruise, Nelson Mandela, Stephen Tong, William Hung, Alexander Ovechkin various Popes or the Roman Catholic Church, the World Council of Churches, Justin Timberlake, and recent Presidents of the United States. Since the September 11, 2001 Terrorist Attack, theories about Osama bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, Condoleezza Rice, Hillary Clinton, or Dick Cheney being the Antichrist have been put forward. In addition, apocalyptic Christians such as Herb Peters and Constance E. Cumbey point to Javier Solana. Other Christians believe that the Antichrist will arise from the European Union[[8]].
rest: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antichrist
Re: The World Is Coming To An End by LadyC(f): 11:32pm On Feb 21, 2006
ijebuman:

Whats there to prove, anyone can twist things to suit whatever agenda their pushing.

(1) Events are occurring around the world. (2) The Bible made prophecies about certain events that would occur during the last days. (3) The events occurring right now look remarkably similar to the events the Bible prophesied.

How is that twisting things? 
Re: The World Is Coming To An End by choiceA: 11:38pm On Feb 21, 2006
I wonder.
Re: The World Is Coming To An End by exu(m): 12:21am On Feb 22, 2006
1) Events are occurring around the world. (2) The Bible made prophecies about certain events that would occur during the last days. (3) The events occurring right now look remarkably similar to the events the Bible prophesied.

The reason such 'prophecies' appear to be coming to pass is because they are so vague to begin with.

It's just stupid claims like "tomorrow the sun will come out".
Re: The World Is Coming To An End by LadyC(f): 12:32am On Feb 22, 2006
exu:

The reason such 'prophecies' appear to be coming to pass is because they are so vague to begin with.

It's just stupid claims like "tomorrow the sun will come out".

Again, take a look at the website. These are not vague prophecies. This goes back to what I said earlier: if someone wants to be a skeptic, I think he or she should at least be informed first before forming an opinion. These are specific prophecies about specific events.
Re: The World Is Coming To An End by exu(m): 12:39am On Feb 22, 2006
I've played this game before.

Until I see some explicit names and dates I'll treat this as the joke that it is.

The saddest part of all this is that people will continue to teach this to their children and then wonder why the world is such a mess.
Re: The World Is Coming To An End by LadyC(f): 2:52am On Feb 22, 2006
exu:

I've played this game before.

Until I see some explicit names and dates I'll treat this as the joke that it is.

It doesn't look like you've even taken a look at the website. If you had, I don't think you would be making this statement. In particular, see the links on the Russian-Islamic Alliance and the European Union. If you still refuse to believe, hey, that's your prerogative.
Re: The World Is Coming To An End by exu(m): 10:46am On Feb 22, 2006
Unfortunately there is no link to the revelant Bible passage within the link you posted.

But I did notice that the person who wrote that page used the words 'believe' and 'assume' quite a lot.
Re: The World Is Coming To An End by ijebuman(m): 1:38pm On Feb 22, 2006
LadyC:

(1) Events are occurring around the world.
Yes like the earth revolving around the sun, the occasional solar or lunar eclipse, a few comets zipping by from time to time, the usual earthquakes, a volcanic eruption, a tsunami, hurricanes, the rise of China, Ariel Sharon's stroke, Israel pulling out of the gaza strip, islamic riots over the offensive cartoons, birdflu, PMs disappearing from Nairaland:::;

take your pick
You could call all the above significant events for anyone with an active imagination to twist into anything that suits their agenda.

LadyC:

(2) The Bible made prophecies about certain events that would occur during the last days.
Every generation believed that they were living in the last days and used whatever events happening then as a "sign"
Imagine how people alive in 1883 felt when Krakatoa erupted.

The 1883 eruption of Krakatoa is among the most violent volcanic events in modern times. Concussive air waves from the explosions travelled seven times around the world, and the sky was darkened for days afterwards. The surrounding ocean floor was drastically altered. The land masses of Verlaten and Lang were increased, and volcanic ash continues to be a significant part of the geological composition of these islands.
<snip>
The eruption produced erratic weather and spectacular sunsets throughout the world for many months afterwards, as a result of sunlight reflected from suspended dust particles ejected by the volcano high into Earth's atmosphere. This worldwide volcanic dust veil acted as a solar radiation filter, reducing the amount of sunlight reaching the surface of the earth. In the year following the eruption, global temperatures were lowered by as much as 1.2 degrees Celsius on average. Weather patterns continued to be chaotic for years, and temperatures did not return to normal until 1888.

read more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krakatoa

LadyC:

(3) The events occurring right now look remarkably similar to the events the Bible prophesied.
Rather than turning this into an episode of the game show Jeopardy!
Please point to a passage in the bible that
1. explicitly mentions the name of the Anti Christ.
2. explicitly mentions the actual date when it will happen without using "signs" or some vague interpretation.

LadyC:

How is that twisting things?
You'll be surprised, its all similar to what has happened with Nostradamus http://skepdic.com/nostrada.html

LadyC:

Again, take a look at the website. These are not vague prophecies. This goes back to what I said earlier: if someone wants to be a skeptic, I think he or she should at least be informed first before forming an opinion. These are specific prophecies about specific events.
Misinformation.
You've presented one side of a story, then tried to kill off any doubts by claiming any opposing view is "Lies and half-truths". Scientific evidence has revealed that the so called 'number of the beast' is not even "666" but i suppose that will derail most of your arguments so you've chosen to sidestep that issue.

LadyC:

It doesn't look like you've even taken a look at the website. If you had, I don't think you would be making this statement. In particular, see the links on the Russian-Islamic Alliance and the European Union. If you still refuse to believe, hey, that's your prerogative.
Like i've said before in a previous thread its all political games and rhetoric. If you understand international politics, you would realise that the so called Russian/islamic alliance is just a ruse. Russia is trying to act as a counter weight to the overbearing influence of the US. On one hand it may look like they are helping iran but do you honestly think that it is in Russia's interest to help iran develop a nuclear bomb? The Russians are still fighting in Chechnya. The Chechen rebels (who are mostly muslims) are supported by many islamic countries.

The Russian government pointed to the possible al-Qaeda link in all these events, once again promising tough measures in its own fight against terrorism and Islamic fundamentalist fighters in the restive Republic of Chechnya. The aftermath of these attacks in the name of Chechen independence now poses a difficult set of questions in Russia's relationship with its large Muslim population.
<snip>
The image of a Muslim fighter as the freedom-loving enemy of the Russian state has been ingrained in the public mind in books, folklore and even movies.
The last time the state had to deal with a Muslim threat prior to 1991 was during the start of World War II, when Soviet leader Joseph Stalin forcefully deported hundreds of thousands of Chechens and Crimean Tatars to their death for their alleged collaboration and sympathy with Nazi Germany. Thus, the Russian population's suspicion of Muslims went side by side with tolerance and normal relations as a result of coexistence within the same state for hundreds of years.

rest here: http://english.pravda.ru/mailbox/22/101/397/14153_Muslim.html
Re: The World Is Coming To An End by LadyC(f): 5:13pm On Feb 22, 2006
exu:

Unfortunately there is no link to the revelant Bible passage within the link you posted.

But I did notice that the person who wrote that page used the words 'believe' and 'assume' quite a lot.

Again, if you read the site, you would see the relevant books in the Bible with the passages of prophecy: Ezekiel 38-39 and the Book of Daniel. If you want to read the passages, type Bible in www.google.com and you can read the verses from the online Bibles listed.
Re: The World Is Coming To An End by LadyC(f): 5:26pm On Feb 22, 2006
This generation is different from other generations in that pretty much all the signs the Bible prophesied would occur before Jesus was to come are occuring or about to occur in the near future. People are free to make their own choices. They can look at the specific events that are occuring right now, look at the specific prophecies that were made in the Bible, and decide for themselves whether this is all merely coincidence or the real thing. To think all of this is mere coincidence takes more faith to believe than to simply recognize that God had foreseen these events long ago and chose to share them with us through the Bible.

Or they can get sidetracked by the links and other tangential information that have been posted by the scoffers (2 Peter 3:3-4 prophesied that they would be around in the last days) to (perhaps unintentionally) distract them from the obvious - to distract them from the truth. I pray that people choose to see the truth.

Peace and Blessings,
LadyC

"Where is the wise man? Where is the scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe." 1 Corinthians 1:20-21 (NIV)
Re: The World Is Coming To An End by LadyC(f): 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2006
God doesn't have to name specific names and dates. The specific nature of the prophecies should be enough of a clue. If that's not enough and you demand specific names and dates, then that is unfortunate. As an aside, it looks like Ezekiel predicted the year Israel would be re-established. The following is from http://100prophecies.org/page3.htm.

Ezekiel predicted when Israel would be re-established
Bible passage: Ezekiel 4:3-6
Written: between 593-571 BC
Fulfilled: 1948
   In Ezekiel 4:3-6, the prophet said the Jews, who had lost control of their homeland, would be punished for 430 years. This prophecy, according to Bible scholar Grant Jeffrey, pinpointed the 1948 rebirth of Israel. Here's a summary of Jeffrey's theory:

1. Ezekiel said the Jews were to be punished for 430 years because they had turned away from God. As part of the punishment, the Jews lost control of their homeland to Babylon. Many Jews were taken as captives to Babylon.

2. Babylon was later conquered by Cyrus in 539 BC. Cyrus allowed the Jews to leave Babylon and to return to their homeland. But, only a small number returned. The return had taken place sometime around 536 BC, about 70 years after Judah lost independence to Babylon.

3. Because most of the exiles chose to stay in pagan Babylon rather than return to the Holy Land, the remaining 360 years of their punishment was multiplied by 7. The reason is explained in Bible's book of Leviticus. (Leviticus 26:18, 26:21, 26:24 and 26:28). In Leviticus, it says that if the people did not repent while being punished, the punishment would be multiplied by 7. And, by staying in pagan Babylon, most exiles were refusing to repent.

4. So, if you take the remaining 360 years of punishment and multiply by 7, you get 2,520 years. But, Jeffrey says those years are based on an ancient 360-day lunar calendar. If those years are adjusted to the modern solar calendar, the result is 2,484 years.

5. And, there were exactly 2,484 years from 536 BC to 1948, which is the year that Israel regained independence.
- Copyright AboutBibleProphecy.com and 100prophecies.org
Ezekiel 4:3-6

(In this Bible passage, Ezekiel is asked by God to symbolically act out the 430 years of punishment)
   … Then take an iron pan, place it as an iron wall between you and the city and turn your face toward it. It will be under siege, and you shall besiege it. This will be a sign to the house of Israel. "Then lie on your left side and put the sin of the house of Israel upon yourself. You are to bear their sin for the number of days you lie on your side. I have assigned you the same number of days as the years of their sin. So for 390 days you will bear the sin of the house of Israel. "After you have finished this, lie down again, this time on your right side, and bear the sin of the house of Judah. I have assigned you 40 days, a day for each year.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daily Encounter With God Series / Can The Devil Understand Us When We Speak In Tongues? / The Bible Wont Just Burn!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.