Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

I Need A Trust Worthy Person That Can Receive Payment On Paypal - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Trust Worthy Person That Can Receive Payment On Paypal (461 Views)

Pls, Which Virtual Dollar Card Works On Paypal? / How To Refund Payments On Paypal- Step By Step Guide / Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Trust Worthy Person That Can Receive Payment On Paypal by NaijaSky: 11:23pm On Aug 19, 2020
i need a trust worthy person that can receive payment on paypal in a legitimate way
Thanks
Contact Wale on 08033181698
Re: I Need A Trust Worthy Person That Can Receive Payment On Paypal by Sambroskyle1(m): 11:27pm On Aug 19, 2020
NaijaSky:
i need a trust worthy person that can receive payment on paypal in a legitimate way
Thanks
If you need a PayPal account that can pay and receive fund/money then contact me on 08073115841
Re: I Need A Trust Worthy Person That Can Receive Payment On Paypal by Zdoh(m): 11:47pm On Aug 19, 2020
NaijaSky:
Thanks
You can click on my username and check on our buying and selling for reviews and feedbacks. We are reliable and trusthworthy exchanger. Check signature bellow for whatsapp contact 24/7.

Thanks
Re: I Need A Trust Worthy Person That Can Receive Payment On Paypal by dominique(f): 11:47pm On Aug 19, 2020
NaijaSky:
Thanks

Beware of shady characters looking for who to dupe, this is an anonymous platform. Don't trust any strange member especially as you won't be able to physically get hold of him/her

Kindly seek recommendation on the thread below, there are a lot of trusted traders that can assist. Do not entertain anybody that comes into your whatsapp to trade, run searches on the person you're about to deal with, most importantly insist on trusted escrow.

https://www.nairaland.com/5828664/currency-e-currency-market-deals-2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Trust Worthy Person That Can Receive Payment On Paypal by Web635: 12:52am On Aug 20, 2020
dominique:

Beware of shady characters looking for who to dupe, this is an anonymous platform. Don't trust any strange member especially as you won't be able to physically get hold of him/her

Kindly seek recommendation on the thread below, there are a lot of trusted traders that can assist. Do not entertain anybody that comes into your whatsapp to trade, run searches on the person you're about to deal with, most importantly insist on trusted escrow.

https://www.nairaland.com/5828664/currency-e-currency-market-deals-2020

Thunder fire you! You are looking for another unlucky fellow to feed to your scam gang Abi? OP better disregard this thief if you like ur money
Re: I Need A Trust Worthy Person That Can Receive Payment On Paypal by SirLakes: 1:41am On Aug 20, 2020
I can buy it from you

How much?? If the source is clean you can contact me via signature and if the source is not clean, stay far far away abeg
Re: I Need A Trust Worthy Person That Can Receive Payment On Paypal by CallMeDrino: 6:27am On Aug 20, 2020
Web635:

Thunder fire you! You are looking for another unlucky fellow to feed to your scam gang Abi? OP better disregard this thief if you like ur money

I believed you quoted Dominique wrongly shocked

You no fear ban?
Re: I Need A Trust Worthy Person That Can Receive Payment On Paypal by NaijaSky: 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
NaijaSky:
Thanks
Am yet to get any reliable person concerning this to receive money through paypal
Re: I Need A Trust Worthy Person That Can Receive Payment On Paypal by RealLordZeus(m): 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
NaijaSky:

Am yet to get any reliable person concerning this to receive money through paypal
hit me up via my siggy
Re: I Need A Trust Worthy Person That Can Receive Payment On Paypal by mrcommonsense(m): 1:35am On Aug 23, 2020
NaijaSky:

send a mail i'll see if i can assist you
Re: I Need A Trust Worthy Person That Can Receive Payment On Paypal by Gordson: 3:35am On Aug 23, 2020
mrcommonsense:

send a mail i'll see if i can assist you
Special unpaid announcement
Naijasky if you contact this boy it will end in premium tears, his name is Don William the veteran scammer cool
the wise is enough for a word.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Trust Worthy Person That Can Receive Payment On Paypal by mrcommonsense(m): 9:02am On Aug 23, 2020
Gordson:

Naijasky if you contact this boy it will end in premium tears, his name is Don William the veteran scammer cool
I will seal this deal and respond back to you.

So you're still in pains all this while grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: I Need A Trust Worthy Person That Can Receive Payment On Paypal by Diablo666: 10:44am On Aug 23, 2020
Gordson:

Intresting cheesy, Thanks for the heads-up

(1) (Reply)

If You're A Professional Youtuber Your Attention Is Needed / Please Help Me Review This Site Please / Direct US Used LENOVO YOGA 11s 2-in-1 Fold Into Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.