Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,077 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

If You're A Professional Youtuber Your Attention Is Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If You're A Professional Youtuber Your Attention Is Needed (467 Views)

Fisayo Fosudo Interviews Arun Maini (MrWhoseTheBoss), UK's Biggest Tech Youtuber / All Music Bloggers Your Attention Is Needed / Youtuber White Naija Girl Shows Life In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're A Professional Youtuber Your Attention Is Needed by Kudducini(m): 10:57pm On Feb 27, 2021
Hey guys please I need help on youtube, I heard its never too late to make money with YouTube as millions of people are making it so I decided to give it a try though I don't have my own contents to use so am starting with creative Commons, I know the pros here can relate to what am saying.

So straight to the point after I finished creating my channel am finding it difficult to do other things I've watches tons of YouTube videos saying I should use a good SEO and others but I really don't understand

Please I need someone to put me through or if you have anyone who can can do all the set ups so that all I need to do is edit the videos and upload them

Please kindly recommend
Thanks in Anticipation
Re: If You're A Professional Youtuber Your Attention Is Needed by Khayceeofficial(m): 3:06am On Feb 28, 2021
There's never any setup..

Youtubing is just like blogging
You keep tweaking until the algorithm favours you(thats if you are just a newbie starting out)

Except you have loads of cash to spend on adwords
Re: If You're A Professional Youtuber Your Attention Is Needed by growtogeda: 6:09am On Feb 28, 2021
post the link your channel
Re: If You're A Professional Youtuber Your Attention Is Needed by Kudducini(m): 11:25pm On Feb 28, 2021
Khayceeofficial:
There's never any setup..

Youtubing is just like blogging
You keep tweaking until the algorithm favours you(thats if you are just a newbie starting out)

Except you have loads of cash to spend on adwords

Thanks for your contribution bro, but how does AdWords work with the channel?
Re: If You're A Professional Youtuber Your Attention Is Needed by Khayceeofficial(m): 5:42am On Mar 01, 2021
Kudducini:

Thanks for your contribution bro, but how does AdWords work with the channel?

That's running ads for your videos to get them to a larger audience...

You pay google, and they push your videos out to your target audience... It's just like facebook ads

Only difference is, google ads is way more expensive

1 Like

Re: If You're A Professional Youtuber Your Attention Is Needed by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 01, 2021
I know an easy and fast way you can get 1000 subscribers needed to monetize.
P.M for details.
Re: If You're A Professional Youtuber Your Attention Is Needed by Kudducini(m): 11:48am On Mar 01, 2021
Re: If You're A Professional Youtuber Your Attention Is Needed by Kudducini(m): 11:49am On Mar 01, 2021
Luxurylife:
I know an easy and fast way you can get 1000 subscribers needed to monetize.
P.M for details.
thanks bro but i haven't uploaded anything yet
Re: If You're A Professional Youtuber Your Attention Is Needed by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2021
Kudducini:
thanks bro but i haven't uploaded anything yet
you should start by uploading something.
Re: If You're A Professional Youtuber Your Attention Is Needed by Kudducini(m): 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2021
Luxurylife:

you should start by uploading something.

I know I have to do that, as I stated earlier am starting with creative Commons, so I have to edit the videos before using them but the main problem here is attributing the right license to avoid any problem
Re: If You're A Professional Youtuber Your Attention Is Needed by growtogeda: 6:31am On Mar 02, 2021
Re: If You're A Professional Youtuber Your Attention Is Needed by Kudducini(m): 9:11am On Mar 02, 2021
growtogeda:

you don't have any content there yet.
Yeah bro, as I stated earlier I am using creative Commons videos so I have to download them add my own intro and outro I can't just use them like that I have to edit some things first. Am still learning how to edit video
Re: If You're A Professional Youtuber Your Attention Is Needed by growtogeda: 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
Kudducini:
Yeah bro, as I stated earlier I am using creative Commons videos so I have to download them add my own intro and outro I can't just use them like that I have to edit some things first. Am still learning how to edit video

okay, let us know when you post your first content. then, I may be able to offer a proper advice.
Re: If You're A Professional Youtuber Your Attention Is Needed by Kudducini(m): 8:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
growtogeda:

okay, let us know when you post your first content. then, I may be able to offer a proper advice.

Thanks bro bit what niche would you advice me to pick I have two options

Entertainment or sports?
Re: If You're A Professional Youtuber Your Attention Is Needed by growtogeda: 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
Kudducini:

Thanks bro bit what niche would you advice me to pick I have two options

Entertainment or sports?

ninche you are passionate about. with time, you will get tired of YouTube , it's passion that will continue to drive you to do more. so which one are you not passionate about?

I'm into the 2d animation ninche
Re: If You're A Professional Youtuber Your Attention Is Needed by Kudducini(m): 11:52pm On Mar 02, 2021
growtogeda:

ninche you are passionate about. with time, you will get tired of YouTube , it's passion that will continue to drive you to do more. so which one are you not passionate about?

I'm into the 2d animation ninche
Thanks, I think I'll stick to sports
Re: If You're A Professional Youtuber Your Attention Is Needed by Emeka71(m): 12:04am On Mar 03, 2021
And I've not even been on you-tube.
Re: If You're A Professional Youtuber Your Attention Is Needed by Kudducini(m): 8:35am On Mar 03, 2021
Emeka71:
And I've not even been on you-tube.

It worth to be a YouTuber bro that's if you are persistent and can spend enough time
Re: If You're A Professional Youtuber Your Attention Is Needed by MITCHELL96: 8:48am On Oct 09, 2022
Kudducini:
Hey guys please I need help on youtube, I heard its never too late to make money with YouTube as millions of people are making it so I decided to give it a try though I don't have my own contents to use so am starting with creative Commons, I know the pros here can relate to what am saying.

So straight to the point after I finished creating my channel am finding it difficult to do other things I've watches tons of YouTube videos saying I should use a good SEO and others but I really don't understand

Please I need someone to put me through or if you have anyone who can can do all the set ups so that all I need to do is edit the videos and upload them

Please kindly recommend
Thanks in Anticipation

How's the YouTube going ?

I opened mine and got 124k views in the first 7 days, My niche is football

P.S, I have a Facebook page with so much followers, so I Promoted it from there.

(1) (Reply)

Business Corporate Wordpress Themes For Consulting, Finance & Corporate Websites / Affordable Rental Marketplace Website For Your Business / What's The Meaning Of UI/UX Design?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.