Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

How To Create Mockup On Android. Photoshop Not Needed - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Create Mockup On Android. Photoshop Not Needed (3241 Views)

Kilojoresource15 - FREE PSD Mockup A4 Letterhead Mockup / Free Plastic Fan Mockup (2 In 1) / 14 Striking Photos That Had No Help From Photoshop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create Mockup On Android. Photoshop Not Needed by OreofeeOluwa(f): 5:41am On Aug 20, 2020
Hello everyone,

I recently came across this app that allows you to create mockup using your Android phone.

Please show me support by watching my video to find out the app. Don't forget to like also so it can reach more people.

Thank you all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe1qtN57u3o

Re: How To Create Mockup On Android. Photoshop Not Needed by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 20, 2020
photo g Would you please send to me via whatsapp?
Re: How To Create Mockup On Android. Photoshop Not Needed by OreofeeOluwa(f): 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
Felix180:
photo g
Would you please send to me via whatsapp?
Kindly click the link in the post and check the description. It's there.
Re: How To Create Mockup On Android. Photoshop Not Needed by nittly(m): 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2020
how do I get the image for the background....... I mean the mock up file
Re: How To Create Mockup On Android. Photoshop Not Needed by OreofeeOluwa(f): 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
nittly:
how do I get the image for the background....... I mean the mock up file
You don't need the background in this one. It is already there. Kindly watch the video.
Re: How To Create Mockup On Android. Photoshop Not Needed by nittly(m): 10:48am On Aug 21, 2020
what I mean is that how do I put background on the logo..... have created my logo but I need a beautiful back ground to use for it apart from the ones given in the pixellab
Re: How To Create Mockup On Android. Photoshop Not Needed by OreofeeOluwa(f): 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
Another one

Re: How To Create Mockup On Android. Photoshop Not Needed by Asianjollof007: 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
What's the name of this app bro?
Re: How To Create Mockup On Android. Photoshop Not Needed by daddio(m): 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
OreofeeOluwa:
Another one

Please help, I can't find the photog app embarassed embarassed embarassed

Kindly share the link to download it with us.

The one I saw with photog is not doing the work.

Re: How To Create Mockup On Android. Photoshop Not Needed by daddio(m): 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
Felix180:
photo g

Go and search for cafebazaar. ir (remove the space) download the BAZAAR APP and search for PHOTOG APP.
The images of the two apps are on the screenshot below

Re: How To Create Mockup On Android. Photoshop Not Needed by Graphicer: 2:53pm On Mar 10, 2022
photo g
Good afternoon ma
I came across your video, I tried using the app, it keeps saying loading for up to like 30 minutes it didn't convert it to 3D mockup

Perhaps you have any tip you can give me
Re: How To Create Mockup On Android. Photoshop Not Needed by Deediamond: 5:12pm On May 02, 2023
Please, I wasn't able to download the photo G app on tha bazaar
Re: How To Create Mockup On Android. Photoshop Not Needed by Deediamond: 5:16pm On May 02, 2023
Is there anything we need to do to the photo G app before it works perfectly?

When I want to convert to 3d it keeps playing ads and that's all nothing else

(1) (Reply)

Help On How To Get A Calendar Template For Coreldraw / Drawings With SALT / Corel Draw Or Adobe Illustrator?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.