Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

"I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman (24755 Views)

Ghana Media Blocks Team Bus From Leaving As Players Refused To Speak To Them / Betis Fans Bow To Messi After Superb Hat-trick Performance / "I Speak To Didier Drogba Daily, Warned Thierry Henry" - Romelu Lukaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by bayelsaowei(m): 11:16am On Aug 20, 2020
Raydos:
I really want Messi to leave barca

I want us to start building the team from the scratch again, Building The team around A 34 year old Messi is Bad, We need young blood!

Koeman shouldn't make a mistake by including Messi in his plan!! Build From the scratch, You might not win A Trophy in your first or maybe second year, But eventually things will fall in place!!

Don't include Messi in your plan KOEMAN!

I remain a Die-Hard Barca fan!!
youre correct..thats my stand too..either messi agrees to play a particular section on the field(football decentralised from him) or he moves to another club..he is getting old and players depending on him to save the club is just plain crazy
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by ayoola27: 11:16am On Aug 20, 2020
ojaysam25:

You're right....but the likes of griezman,coutinho were excellent players before changing ships....I think iniesta and Xavi where the backbone of Barcelona....it is impossible to replace them...I think barca should change their philosophy....
Xavi and iniesta where the brain behind the success of tiki taka..I think if barca change their style of play it will benefits the players

That's why I said over reliance one Messi...

during the time Barca won the treble...All the 11 players were stars...willing to impress ..no reliance on anybody.

that is what Barca needs to go back too...

They need to start learning not to rely on him while he's still in the team not when he has left...

Imagine a game where Messi went off but ansu fati won the match...in the next game, the opponents wont save energy to stop only messi when they know there is another danger brewing
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by ojaysam25(m): 11:25am On Aug 20, 2020
ayoola27:

That's why I said over reliance one Messi...

during the time Barca won the treble...All the 11 players were stars...willing to impress ..no reliance on anybody.

that is what Barca needs to go back too...

They need to start learning not to rely on him while he's still in the team not when he has left...

Imagine a game where Messi went off but ansu fati won the match...in the next game, the opponents wont save energy to stop only messi when they know there is another danger brewing
You are right....You made your point...
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by bayelsaowei(m): 11:29am On Aug 20, 2020
eni4real:
All those dumb players will be shipped to your club..

Ageing Messi is still the reigning Ballon d'or holder... Tell me the achievement of the players you were defending!!

They are unworthy to play with the GOAT..

Only De Jong, Fati, Dembele and Lenglet should stay!!

Others must end up in Chelsea and Juventus...
grin grin...abeg eni no kill me for laugh...me though I believe messi should go..messi should also try to stop thinking he is the saviour of barca or even agree to carry much load at age 34..messi at this point in his life should be playing with sharp young players like Davies alphonso, KBD, sterling, salah, etc waiting for tap ins and free kicks.. messi should never be in the business of wanting to dribble, assist more than every other person and still outscore same team mates at his age..

If you have noticed for 3 to 4 years now messi gets so fatigued at knock out stages in the CL.. he gets totally drained having both out assisted and out scored the rest barca team mates..messi needs to conserve his energy to be sharp all season reason why he needs to desist from the messiah role..

Its either messi assumes a seamless role in barca playing alongside young energetic players or he leaves barca to another team that can offer that..messi don too suffer from him team mates hand..its just too much..i feel for him..

2 Likes

Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 20, 2020
bayelsaowei:
grin grin...abeg eni no kill me for laugh...me though I believe messi should go..messi should also try to stop thinking he is the saviour of barca or even agree to carry much load at age 34..messi at this point in his life should be playing with sharp young players Davies alphonso, KBD, sterling, salah, etc waiting for tap ins and free kicks.. messi should never be in the business of wanting to dribble, assist more than every other person and still outscore same team mates at his age..

If you have noticed for 3 to 4 years now messi gets so fatigued at knock out stages in the CL.. he gets totally drained having both out assited and out scored the rest barca team mates..messi needs to conserve his energy to be sharp all season reason why he needs to desist from the messiah role..

Its either messi assumes a seamless role in barca playing alongside young energetic players or he leaves barca to another team that can offer that..messi don too suffer from him team mates hand..its just too much..i feel for him..
He get fatigued because he does everything to rescue the team while his teammates are incompetent to do that..

Griezman cannot dribble

Suarez will fall if attempt one dribbling...

Fati is not fielded adequately

The Midfield lacks creativity

The Defence is porous

Where does that leave Messi??

He has to dribble, pass, attempt Assists, etc all to help the team!!

He is the Ballon d'or GOAT, the club is supposed to get him teammates of high standard.. not some dumbos who can't even impress with the ball individually...
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by bayelsaowei(m): 11:42am On Aug 20, 2020
eni4real:
He get fatigued because he does everything to rescue the team while his teammates are incompetent to do that..

Griezman cannot dribble

Suarez will fall if attempt one dribbling...

Fati is not fielded adequately

The Midfield lacks creativity

The Defence is porous

Where does that leave Messi??

He has to dribble, pass, attempt Assists, etc all to help the team!!

He is the Ballon d'or GOAT, the club is supposed to get him teammates of high standard.. not some dumbos who can't even impress with the ball individually...
you just explained exactly what I have been saying..

This is why messi should just opt to leave the club so that the others can recieve sense..

Even the coaches too can also recieve sense knowing there is no messi..i told a lot of my folks that for every match barcelona plays the managers plan is always plan A = plan B = plan C = messi...

The whole team ends up dumb once messi is available to play..they all just turn to olodos...

If not tell me why a top class team like barca would still have players like busquet and pique still playing as first team? It is because they feel that even if the barca defense is in shambles messi will always assist and score..very foolish assumption by the barca management.

We all knew that bayern was going to kill us but to my surprise the barca management thought that barca could one way or the other win bayern..infact on the barca site and social media they were replaying messis sterling dribbling skill against boateng in 2015, hoping he was going to pull same in 2020...such foolishness..

Make messi leave abeg so that he can enjoy his life and win more trophies before retirement...
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 20, 2020
bayelsaowei:
you just explained exactly what I have been saying..

This is why messi should just opt to leave the club so that the others can recieve sense..

Even the coaches too can also recieve sense knowing there is no messi..i told a lot of my folks that for every match barcelona plays the managers plan is always plan A = plan B = plan C = messi...

The whole team ends up dumb once messi is available to play..they all just turn to olodos...

If not tell me why a top class team like barca would still have players like busquet and pique still playing as first team? It is because they feel that even if the barca defense is in shambles messi will always assist and score..very foolish assumption by the barca management.

We all knew that bayern was going to kill us but to my surprise the barca management thought that barca could one way or the other win bayer..infact on the barca site and social media they were replaying messis sterling dribbling skill against boateng in 2025, hoping he was going to pull same in 2020...such foolishness..

Make messi leave abeg so that he can enjoy his life and win more trophies before retirement...
The Board is clueless and won't listen to Messi ...
He advised them to rebuild and replaced key players but they never listen to him..

This rebuilding was due since 2018..

Imagine if Liverpool didn't change Karius in 2018... Imagine if they had Barcelona kind of patience, Salah and other key players would just keep wasting their goals until one major defeat eliminated them...

Barcelona is s high class team..

They must never settle for less..

Only high quality talented players should be bought in order to replace all these dumbos disgracing the clubs

Messi deserves quality teammates at this latter stage of his career..

Messi is a Barcelona number 1 fan. He won't leave!!
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by bayelsaowei(m): 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
eni4real:
He advised them to rebuild and replaced key players but they never listen to him..

Imagine if Liverpool didn't change Karius in 2018... Imagine if they had Barcelona kind of patience, Salah and other key players would just keep wasting their goals until one major defeat eliminated them...

Only high quality talented players should be bought in order to replace all these dumbos disgracing the clubs

do you realise at some point we bought players like boateng to play for us? Its such a shame..we used all the money in this world to buy dembele and never squeezed out playtime from him because in quote we have messi.

See griezman a vibrant player from athletico is just a shadow of himself..

Why can't we sell off rakitic? Why can't we chase away busquet..how can you have team mates who barely provide key assists or force goals in a match? And these folks earn big salaries.. what are they doing in the match then.. pique an old fool too is still having play time..what are we doing with a fool like soumedu? A fellow defender called Davies alphonso embarrassed soumedu and decapitated our defense from the side.. barca is just raving mad...
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2020
bayelsaowei:
do you realise at some point we bought players like boateng to play for us? Its such a shame..we used all the money in this world to buy dembele and never squeeze out playtime from him because in quote we have messi.

See griezman a vibrant player from athletico is just a shadow of himself..

Why can't we sell off rakitic? Why can't we chase away busquet..how cam you have team mates who barely provide key assists or force goals in a match? And these folks earn big salaries.. what are we doing with a fool like soumedu? A fellow defender called Davies alphonso embarrassed soumedu and decapitated our defense for the side.. barca is just raving mad...
Barcelona is an undisciplined club...

What they are trying to do now, should have occured since 2018!!

Just that players are refusing to go..

How can players refuse to go.. or refuse to be a make-weight in deals??

That is to tell you how soft and useless the Board is!!

This heavy defeat trigger them and open their eyes . They have been blind for a long time, relying on Messi's magic all the time!!

The whole Defence should be scrapped.. Even Ter Stegen should be provided with tough competition..

The Midfield is weak (not a Barcelona Standard)

The attack??

Griezman can't dribble and he is not a striker either...

Suarez had lost everything..

Fati is just underused...

Messi is the scapegoat.. (No pun intended)!
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by IQscanner: 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
logon599:
This Koeman was sacked by Everton after leaving them in the bottom 3, now appointed to revitalize Barca.
You wouldn't talk about his success's just failures angry angry
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by Eddygre8(m): 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
Better
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by SweetestIfy279: 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2020
Send me to Him
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by fatus(m): 1:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
ogbiwa:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53827543

cant ronaldo and messi be in the same club
just imagine it shocked cool grin
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by Numerouno94(m): 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
ojaysam25:

Most of those players you considered not good enough may shock you if they play for another team.....the problem is building the team around an ageing messi,he is not what he used to be....

Bro which one is buildin team around an ageing Messi?.

Do u watch Barca play at all? Messi single handedly controls d game nd rhythm. He plays as a midfielder nd a striker, he gives all d passes both long nd short,he gives all d tru balls; in total he play makes nd strikes. Abeg who does dat?

Messi covers all d areas of d pitch in every game unlike ur penaldo dat only positions himself in d 18yard box.

lemme tell u Messi has bn d one covering up for Barca since d departure of Neymar, iniesta nd xavi else Barca yansh for don open tai tai.

Haba b reasonable hw can u insult some wit 25 abi 26 goals nd 22 assists in laliga dat jux ended?.

One thing most Messi nd Ronaldo fans hv in common is stupidity.
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by Numerouno94(m): 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2020
bayelsaowei:
youre correct..thats my stand too..either messi agrees to play a particular section on the field(football decentralised from him) or he moves to another club..he is getting old and players depending on him to save the club is just plain crazy

Audio Barca fans, i hail thy.
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by ojaysam25(m): 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2020
Numerouno94:

Bro which one is buildin team around an ageing Messi?.

Do u watch Barca play at all? Messi single handedly controls d game nd rhythm. He plays as a midfielder nd a striker, he gives all d passes both long nd short,he gives all d tru balls; in total he play makes nd strikes. Abeg who does dat?

Messi covers all d areas of d pitch in every game unlike ur penaldo dat only positions himself in d 18yard box.

lemme tell u Messi has bn d one covering up for Barca since d departure of Neymar, iniesta nd xavi else Barca yansh for don open tai tai.

Haba b reasonable hw can u insult some wit 25 abi 26 goals nd 22 assists in laliga dat jux ended?.

One thing most Messi nd Ronaldo fans hv in common is stupidity.
Maybe I don't watch barca match more often but the one I watch,which is against Bayern I didn't see any of those attributes you wrote there....
What I saw was someone who conceded a lot of possession and he was not all over the pitch....he was merely a spectator....however he had two shots tho....two shot that my grandma would have hit hard enough to trouble the keeper...
He scored 25goals thank to Eibar and co...how many came against top10 teams
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by Numerouno94(m): 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
eni4real:

Exactly my point, Messi has bn d one covering for Barcas mess since d departure of xavi, iniesta nd neymar else dia yansh for don open. jux dat it has come to a point where he cant do it all alone again.
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by Chigoski09: 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by Pedrocross4568(m): 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2020
Raydos:

I want us to start building the team from the scratch again, Building The team around A 34 year old Messi is Bad, We need young blood!

Koeman shouldn't make a mistake by including Messi in his plan!! Build From the scratch, You might not win A Trophy in your first or maybe second year, But eventually things will fall in place!!

He might not win a trophy in the first two years and yet he have just two years with the club.?There is nobody that does not want to win something my bro. So to win he need Messi.
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by logicDcoder(m): 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
backbone503:
One of Barca's problems is that they've so idolized Messi. Building a team around a single individual is usually very catastrophic. Thats why I so like the Bayern team.
Who told you that they built the team around him... nawa for we nairalanders, we dey talk as if we dey the barca executive seff!!! Messi is just a player and a captain and he doesn't call all the shots.
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by frankmoney(m): 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2020
Sell the fraudulent Messi

1 Like

Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by Salisu19(m): 7:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
kenzysmith:
barca president be like before we sign u as manager do u solely swear to join us to lick messi ass through out your stay at d club? koman be like yes sir i will. congratulations u got the job
Hahaha,funny you..
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by kolade560: 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2020
meanwhile Pirlo has calmly talked to CR7, these duo are futbol gods

1 Like

Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by ReeLoaDead(m): 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
Raydos:

Oh my goodness, you want Messi’s self appointed girlfriend here on Nairaland (Eni4Real) to come and scratch you?? grin

Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
Oh my goodness, you want Messi’s self appointed girlfriend here on Nairaland (Eni4Real) to come and scratch you?? grin
What??

Is it a crime to celebrate the Ballon d'or GOAT??

Something that we may never be able to witness in the next 50years!??

You know what it means to have a GOAT name for 50years!?

Learn to celebrate greatness.

That's how people will celebrate you when you become great cool
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by mentored: 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2020
ogbiwa:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53827543

Oga allow him to go elsewhere

Haba
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by mentored: 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2020
eni4real:
This is a Messi and Barcelona topic and not a Cristiano and Sporting Lisbon Topic!!

Cristiano don't fit in here!!!

Taaaaarrrrr

He should go to Portugal, England and Italy

Succeed before we can compare him to the real GOAT

1 Like

Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2020
Raydos:

Allegri: "Cristiano is the future of Juventus"

You really think too lowly of the Ballon d'or GOAT!!

This is a player that is even 2 years younger than Crisitiano!!

Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 20, 2020
mentored:

Taaaaarrrrr

He is not a Sporting Lisbon graduate

How do you expect him to journey like someone that graduated from a low class academy!!

When you graduate from Sporting, you must travel!! It is your destiny!!

Stop using Messi as a validation of Cristiano's career!!!

Messi remain the Ballon d'or GOAT!!!
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
eni4real:
What??

Is it a crime to celebrate the Ballon d'or GOAT??

Something that we may never be able to witness in the next 50years!??

You know what it means to have a GOAT name for 50years!?

Learn to celebrate greatness.

That's how people will celebrate you when you become great cool
He is a goat but that does not mean he also does not
mess up - like he constantly does for Argentina and Barca during some recent big games. You 8-2 admit it ... grin grin grin
Re: "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:33pm On Aug 20, 2020
mentored:
Taaaaarrrrr
All I know is that CR7 has NEVER chopped 8 goals like señor Messi just did ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo Unveils Team Nigeria's 2021 Olympic Kit / Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days / NFF Crisis: Buhari Has Saved Nigeria From Embarrassment, Says Pinnick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.