Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

What To Invest With 1million Naira. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What To Invest With 1million Naira. (1511 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can He Do In Lagos With 1million Naira / What Business Can I Invest 1million Naira On In Abuja / Anybody With Good Business Idea With 1million Naira Start Up Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Invest With 1million Naira. by DARLINGTON869(m): 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
Help me with business ideas I can go into with one million naira. Thanks.
Re: What To Invest With 1million Naira. by phrancys001(m): 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
Piggery
Re: What To Invest With 1million Naira. by Prechgold1180(m): 5:06pm On Aug 20, 2020
phrancys001:
Piggery

Use the money to buy buns and cold fanta first

1 Like

Re: What To Invest With 1million Naira. by Fxmanager(m): 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2020
DARLINGTON869:
Go through the post in the thread below to avoid falling a victim to scam/ponzi schemes.

https://www.nairaland.com/5486596/ponzi-scam-fraud-schemes-fronting
Re: What To Invest With 1million Naira. by ChybuzzDD(m): 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
Fxmanager:
Go through the post in the thread below to avoid falling a victim to scam/ponzi schemes.

Stop this rubbish you always post whenever someone needs advice on what business or investment to go into.
Re: What To Invest With 1million Naira. by uthlaw: 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2020
Buy federal job or transportation!
Re: What To Invest With 1million Naira. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2020
Invest in puzzy

Buy a second hand Honda cevic with 700k

Buy iPhone X with 180k

Buy cloths with 80k

Buy shoes with 80k

You'll fuckkkk until your dick peeel
Re: What To Invest With 1million Naira. by engrflames: 5:54am On Aug 21, 2020
Fxmanager:

OP please be careful of this guy I quoted, don't have any kind of transaction with him.
Re: What To Invest With 1million Naira. by Treborblue(m): 10:02am On Aug 21, 2020
Bro I have a detailed business idea on Turkey farming and video game house. A chick is bought for 2500 and sold for 20k when matured . Thats just a glimpse of how profitable the turkey market is . But I haven't gotten the funds to invest in it yet. My WhatsApp number is on my signature we could talk more
Re: What To Invest With 1million Naira. by narit: 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
Bonatheripper:
Invest in puzzy

Buy a second hand Honda cevic with 700k

Buy iPhone X with 180k

Buy cloths with 80k

Buy shoes with 80k

You'll fuckkkk until your dick peeel
What a waste of life!!!

1 Like

Re: What To Invest With 1million Naira. by Hello12: 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
Good morning

Are u interested in purchasing tronix?
U want to buy and store this upcoming Bitcoin for future purposes?

Look no further wink

At cryptonix, we sell at the best rates u can get. And we deliver ur trons immediately after payment

You are just a DM away from the best rates u can get

Check my signature.

NB: trons only for now
Re: What To Invest With 1million Naira. by Aprilfirst: 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lets make money
Re: What To Invest With 1million Naira. by Sicilyjoe: 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
Treborblue:
Bro I have a detailed business idea on Turkey farming and video game house. A chick is bought for 2500 and sold for 20k when matured . Thats just a glimpse of how profitable the turkey market is . But I haven't gotten the funds to invest in it yet. My WhatsApp number is on my signature we could talk more

If a turkey is 20k then how much is goat ?

1 Like

Re: What To Invest With 1million Naira. by dimax007: 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
Invest in chymall.net
Re: What To Invest With 1million Naira. by SavageResponse(m): 1:32am On Aug 22, 2020
Treborblue:

Are you sure you're talking about turkey or peacock? grin
Re: What To Invest With 1million Naira. by bizzibodi(m): 3:23pm On Aug 27, 2020
Sicilyjoe:

If a turkey is 20k then how much is goat ?
Turkey na bigman meat na!goat na common meat.
Re: What To Invest With 1million Naira. by bizzibodi(m): 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
Invest in AIM global U will not regret it.
Re: What To Invest With 1million Naira. by opeyemix: 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2020
DARLINGTON869:

I started my goat and sheep business with less than 200k....and I have set a target that will yield 5million in 2years. The next business I'm thinking of going into is cattle fattening with almost zero spending on feed. My budget is 500k for the cows and 100k for miscellaneous and expected return time is 5-6months

1 Like

Re: What To Invest With 1million Naira. by epigramdigital: 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
opeyemix:

I started my goat and sheep business with less than 200k....and I have set a target that will yield 5million in 2years. The next business I'm thinking of going into is cattle fattening with almost zero spending on feed. My budget is 500k for the cows and 100k for miscellaneous and expected return time is 5-6months

The land you are utilizing, is it free sir?
Re: What To Invest With 1million Naira. by opeyemix: 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
epigramdigital:

The land you are utilizing, is it free sir?

My old man gave me his two plots of land to start with, but I want to quickly raise money to buy an acre of land that was offered for 250k next to the land that I was given.
Re: What To Invest With 1million Naira. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
Why don't you invest with samtos global company today? An investment company into real estate,IT solutions,forex trading.

They give you 40% roi when you invest with them.

Visit www.samtosglobal.com

Or call or WhatsApp 09094980531.
Re: What To Invest With 1million Naira. by epigramdigital: 7:29am On Aug 28, 2020
opeyemix:

My old man gave me his two plots of land to start with, but I want to quickly raise money to buy an acre of land that was offered for 250k next to the land that I was given.
Ok sir, thanks for the clarification as most people may not factor that in initially and it is a very important asset when starting up. God continue to bless us all.
Re: What To Invest With 1million Naira. by femeritus: 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
Invest in shares in a global company that'll be the next big thing and thank me later.

Preference Consult is inviting you to a life-changing seminar on Financial Intelligence and Investment options. Don't miss it! Let's show you how you can earn regular income from skills we will show you; how to be financially empowered and how you can turn EARNED income to PASSIVE income through a PROMISING INVESTMENT we'll show you. Everyone can benefit from this!

*Date:* Saturday, 29th Aug. 2020
*Time:* 7 to 8 pm
*Zoom ID:* 86183564109
*Attendance:* Free

You have a right to doubt, but even if you're Mr. Doubting Thomas, attend the seminar so you can at least *clear* OR *confirm* your doubts and subsequently make an informed decision.

Any queries? Call 08022341150.
Re: What To Invest With 1million Naira. by lammyna(m): 8:15am On Aug 29, 2020
Welcome to *Samtos Global Company LTD*

Samtos Global Company LTD is a Fund/Portfolio manager that deploys her resources into Forex, Binary and Commodity trading in a multi-trillion dollar forex market. In recent times, we have started diversifying our business portfolio into Agriculture, Agro-Allied and Real Estate sectors of the Nigerian economy.

There is *No Risk* in investing your capital with us, as we use the best strategy and money management system to navigate though these markets. All Funds are personally guaranteed by our CEO.

Samtos Global Company handles the administrative process and contracts with all investors.

This is how it works �

We currently operate two categories of investments.

*Professional Plan*: *Minimum deposit is #50,000 and you get 15% biweekly* and *Business Plan, with a minimum deposit of #50,000 and you get 40% ROI monthly. You cash out your Returns on Investment ROI every two weeks/ month(depending on your plan) through the website by following simple procedures and filling accurately your bank details and credits alerts are made by the Management within *24hours of withdrawal*

you will get your capital back at the end of the 6 months contract or renew the investment for the Professional plan or Business Plan.

*Samtos Global Company LTD* will deliver the commensurate percentage of your capital to your bank account whenever it is due.

*HOW TO INVEST*

1. Sign up on *www.samtosglobal.com* and register.
2. Subscribe for the plan you desires.
3. Make payment deposits to the bank details below;

*0022073036*
*Sterling Bank*
*Bamo Wonderland Venture*
C. We also receive investment in the form of cryptocurrency Bitcoin. The BTC wallet address is
*343cNdTUfoa5vfgxEYgYm7gHV2sNMuzz8W*

4.Screenshot/ snap the payment receipt or debit alert and send to samtosglobal@gmail.com then after your payment has been confirmed you can proceed to *make an(new) investment* on your dashboard.
5. Check the box at the bottom and press *pay via main balance.*

Investor Funds are 100% personally guaranteed by our CEO. We employ the best Management, risk:reward ratio to secure and preserve our funds. We ensure we make profit daily!

*INVESTMENT HIGHLIGHTS*

1. *RETURN OF CAPITAL:* All capital at the end of the 6Months contracts shall be made available to all our investors.

2. *THIRD PARTY PAYMENT:* Third party payments will not be allowed. For example, If Mr Baba wants to invest with samtosglobal.com the deposit/transfer should be made by Mr Baba not by another person.

Again, Mr Baba nominated account to receive his ROI should be in the name of Mr Baba, not someone else's account. In the case of investment for minors(children below the age of 18 or who do not have bank accounts), parent will write us a mail at *samtosglobal@gmail.com* to accept nominated account in the name of the parent.

For more details kindly call
1. +2349094980541
2. +2349080888018
3. +2349094980544

©️Samtos Global Company

https://samtosglobal.com/register.aspx?u=lammyna

(1) (Reply)

My Bank(fidelity Bank) Is Coming Out With Public Offer In A Week Or Two. / Subscribers Earn A Free Monthly Income Of N4,000 For One Year / Thanks To Big Bank Alert Oooo, At Least I Can Cook Stew This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.