Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

This The Face Of Bigbrother, The Invisible Celeb Behind The BBN Voice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This The Face Of Bigbrother, The Invisible Celeb Behind The BBN Voice (8055 Views)

Nollywood Star Deyemi And Elozonam Of The BBN Fame, Release New Movie Trailer / Video Of Bigbrother Naija Star Mike And His Wife Perry On Their Wedding Day / Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This The Face Of Bigbrother, The Invisible Celeb Behind The BBN Voice by Btobigman: 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
This the face of BigBrother, The Invisible Celeb behind the BBN Voice....This is Big Brother [url][/url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DDihYIg-iI]

1 Like

Re: This The Face Of Bigbrother, The Invisible Celeb Behind The BBN Voice by JaneYave(f): 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
Surely Seyi Awolowo
Re: This The Face Of Bigbrother, The Invisible Celeb Behind The BBN Voice by Jumlek2411: 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2020
Waoooooh
Re: This The Face Of Bigbrother, The Invisible Celeb Behind The BBN Voice by Blackpromise(m): 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2020
Oh Great.Doing a great job.

For Quality and durable gadgets, Equipments Purchases, Visit
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=d2ogxtfbfkbc&utm_content=gakjk03
We deliver to all parts of Nigeria.
Re: This The Face Of Bigbrother, The Invisible Celeb Behind The BBN Voice by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
JaneYave:
Surely Seyi Awolowo

The present Biggie is Seyi Awolowo.

2 Likes

Re: This The Face Of Bigbrother, The Invisible Celeb Behind The BBN Voice by Coldie(m): 5:27am On Aug 21, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

how true is this. First i heard it was yul edochie now this
Re: This The Face Of Bigbrother, The Invisible Celeb Behind The BBN Voice by femi4: 8:33am On Aug 21, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

Wrong. Seyi awolowo was anchoring Rubbing minds on channels TV few weeks ago while BBN was ongoing

6 Likes

Re: This The Face Of Bigbrother, The Invisible Celeb Behind The BBN Voice by Liposure: 10:13am On Aug 21, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

its kenneth okolie. listen carefully

1 Like

Re: This The Face Of Bigbrother, The Invisible Celeb Behind The BBN Voice by adedayoa2(f): 10:14am On Aug 21, 2020
femi4:
Wrong. Seyi awolowo was anchoring Rubbing minds on channels TV few weeks ago while BBN was ongoing
doesn't even sound like him, I'm suspecting that Okoli guy.

2 Likes

Re: This The Face Of Bigbrother, The Invisible Celeb Behind The BBN Voice by Success20202020: 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
If you need a blog manager or content creator for your blog contact jadewale257@gmail.com
Re: This The Face Of Bigbrother, The Invisible Celeb Behind The BBN Voice by fiercehillz(m): 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
femi4:

The same Seyi that was with Sir Dee when he visited the Ooni of Ife in Osun State while the show was going on.
Re: This The Face Of Bigbrother, The Invisible Celeb Behind The BBN Voice by Victorolab: 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
My brother and sister as you are showing love to fav housemates to keep them in the big brother house with your resources,you can do yourself good in investing or partnering with Superlife and be rest assured of huge income with ease, go to our fb page or google it to Learn more,for more info contact me,thanks.
Re: This The Face Of Bigbrother, The Invisible Celeb Behind The BBN Voice by femi4: 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
fiercehillz:

The same Seyi that was with Sir Dee when he visited the Ooni of Ife in Osun State while the show was going on.
Both shows were live. He was not with sirdee
Get your facts right
Re: This The Face Of Bigbrother, The Invisible Celeb Behind The BBN Voice by fiercehillz(m): 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
femi4:
Both shows were live. He was not with sirdee
Get your facts right

Calm down...we are saying the same thing...Seyi is not the voice behind Big Brother. I was supporting your earlier comment.

Re: This The Face Of Bigbrother, The Invisible Celeb Behind The BBN Voice by SpicyMimi(f): 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
I see

By the way, we have new cooooooool polos and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! An extremely affordable. Kindly check my profile for pics and prices.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wow!this Catholic Church Is Now A Mosque (photos) / UNILORIN Student Sextape Saga With Guy She Met On Instagram / Surgery Gone Wrong: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Questionable Gigantic Ikebe!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.