Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

I Need Python Videos Or Pdf Files - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Python Videos Or Pdf Files (334 Views)

Record Videos Or Audio On Windows Media Player With Vidmore Screen Recorder / Programming: Video Or PDF Tutorials, Which Is Best? / Please I Need Python Tutorial Pdf For Beginner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Python Videos Or Pdf Files by Akhigbeblog(m): 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2020
The last 5 months of this lockdown, I have use it to learn HTML, CSS and JavaScript Framework (jQuery)..... I have done clone of Many website lol, k know maybe of you will criticize me now. I want to learn python to complete stack, please can someone recommend where I can download offline videos and pdf files (please don't say YouTube, cos I want it saved to my local machine)
Re: I Need Python Videos Or Pdf Files by rottennaija(m): 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2020
Akhigbeblog:
The last 5 months of this lockdown, I have use it to learn HTML, CSS and JavaScript Framework (jQuery)..... I have done clone of Many website lol, k know maybe of you will criticize me now. I want to learn python to complete stack, please can someone recommend where I can download offline videos and pdf files (please don't say YouTube, cos I want it saved to my local machine)

Check this YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_c9BZzLwBRKK8ndQBBKolg7IxrC5T6Ws

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_c9BZzLwBRLrHc6MntpdrNPKoC2tJr0z

You can still download and save YouTube videos for offline uses

1 Like

Re: I Need Python Videos Or Pdf Files by Regex: 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
Use y2 mate dot com (remove the spaces, and change dot to (.)) to download your YouTube videos.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander First Android Application / The Easiest Way To Build A Successful Business Website / Full Time Remote Job For Senior Developers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.