Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) (60948 Views)

We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic / We Caught The Serial Killer While Trying To Kill Another Lady In Hotel - Police / Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by Coldie(m): 11:13am On Aug 21, 2020
The USA has no right to detain hushpuppi. He is not an American citizen neither was the crime committed in America

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by Hopebringer: 11:14am On Aug 21, 2020
Dickeyrider:
grin By the time this idiot is released phyno and Timaya would have become a Grandpa. All those nonsense he posted on Instagram would have become old school, his head filled with grey hairs and his face wrinkled in shame and regrets. The world would have moved on from his beloved instagram while he languish and rotten behind bars.

Is it not better to work clean and wear a so called fake designer cloth and shoe with peace of mind? I wish i could see the reactions of Phyno and Timaya behind the scenes because they prophetically warned this fat buffoon about his present predicaments but "dog wey go lost no go listen to whistle of it's owner".

To all the lazy bones and wasted sperms called Gee boys, yahoo boys or whatever, may you end your lives in misery and sorrow. Everything you acquired through fraud will disappear before your own eyes. You will not only return to square one, you will beg money to drink gaari when the consequence of your fraudulent ways hits back.

What is the difference between a yahoo boy and an armed robber? A yahoo boy robs his victims with gadgets and deceit, while the latter uses weapons to steal from innocent people. While we condemn and burn armed robbers, isn't it time yahoo boys face the same fate so as to serve as a deterrence to others?

To the empty skulls who will quote me and blame politicians for encouraging fraud may your parents be defrauded of their prized possession so you can feel the pain of scam victims.

The federal government has a lot to do in this regard. The national orientation agency needs to reorientate Nigerians on the dangers of fraud and encourage legitimate earnings. Crime doesn't pay. The law always win.
I love this post

I want to be your friend

1 Like

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by SmartPolician: 11:14am On Aug 21, 2020
Dickeyrider:
grin By the time this idiot is released phyno and Timaya would have become a Grandpa. All those nonsense he posted on Instagram would have become old school, his head filled with grey hairs and his face wrinkled in shame and regrets. The world would have moved on from his beloved instagram while he languish and rotten behind bars.

Is it not better to work clean and wear a so called fake designer cloth and shoe with peace of mind? I wish i could see the reactions of Phyno and Timaya behind the scenes because they prophetically warned this fat buffoon about his present predicaments but "dog wey go lost no go listen to whistle of it's owner".

To all the lazy bones and wasted sperms called Gee boys, yahoo boys or whatever, may you end your lives in misery and sorrow. Everything you acquired through fraud will disappear before your own eyes. You will not only return to square one, you will beg money to drink gaari when the consequence of your fraudulent ways hits back.

What is the difference between a yahoo boy and an armed robber? A yahoo boy robs his victims with gadgets and deceit, while the latter uses weapons to steal from innocent people. While we condemn and burn armed robbers, isn't it time yahoo boys face the same fate so as to serve as a deterrence to others?

To the empty skulls who will quote me and blame politicians for encouraging fraud may your parents be defrauded of their prized possession so you can feel the pain of scam victims.

The federal government has a lot to do in this regard. The national orientation agency needs to reorientate Nigerians on the dangers of fraud and encourage legitimate earnings. Crime doesn't pay. The law always win.

As a Yahoo boy reading this post, it's not too late.

You can still stop today.

Put yourself in the shoes of people you scam

How hard they work to make the money you fraudulently steal from them

You deceive some of them about businesses that do not exist and they borrow to finance the business

Lo and behold, you just go incommunicado, throwing them into life of perpetual regret and sorrow. You destroy people, shatter dreams and damage your country's reputation.

One thing is certain, you can still change your ways. Some of us still earn legitimately. And we lead decent lifestyles. Break away from friends that tell you life is all about money because there's more to it.

May God bless you as you make effort to change your ways. Amen!

19 Likes

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by TheKingIsHere: 11:14am On Aug 21, 2020
Where are those hushpuppi worshipers and idiots that keep saying husppupi will be released?

My guy go old for prison.

Say no to crime
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by Slymonster(m): 11:15am On Aug 21, 2020
His online lifestyle brought the nigga out. Who knows maybe a nigerian tip FBI about him to investigate.. 41million dollar in cash. Damn.
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by itu404(m): 11:15am On Aug 21, 2020
These do not have the hallmarks of FBI, there is no difference between the publisher and the post than the said criminals

2 Likes

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 11:15am On Aug 21, 2020
politicsng:
To do yahoo is better than allowing yourself to be used by politicians as thugs. I will advice youths to do online dating or yahoo instead of them to allow themselves to be used for election violence. My neighbour who does online dating using dating sites like Bit Mistress recently made N4.8m. If he was a political thug, can politicians give him N4.8m? Instead they pay peanuts and he can die for nothing. Let's use our brain.

I hope you can see your mates them?
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by AngelicBeing: 11:15am On Aug 21, 2020
Dickeyrider:

Amen and I also add that may all the yahoo boys never know peace, useless criminals sad

1 Like

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by CodeTemplar: 11:17am On Aug 21, 2020
Dickeyrider:

People need to know how the money system works. Money is backed by products and products come about by production. Every idle chaser of money is a threat to the money system and in line for God's curse. Prostitutes, Thieves, Gamblers, Fraudsters etc. They will not be missed by anyone and every totally expendable.

1 Like

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by TheKingIsHere: 11:19am On Aug 21, 2020
Friendlyjoe:
FBI don dey shalaye with the matter sha

So, huspuppi na your master?
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by TheKingIsHere: 11:19am On Aug 21, 2020
E money and Mopha are next cool
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by keemson4(m): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2020
ojaysam25:
One of mama's favorite Proverbs when she finds out some portion of meats as disappeared from the pot grin back then ...."one day for the thief,one day for the owner"....hope he rots in jail....

Na everyday for the Thief one day for the Owner
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by ojaysam25(m): 11:20am On Aug 21, 2020
keemson4:

Na everyday for the Thief one day for the Owner
grin he DON tay o
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by UbongCR7(m): 11:20am On Aug 21, 2020
poiunt:
fake news

So FBI will create a documentary on how they caught a nigerian fraudster, when did FBI became a media company

Seriously.
I wonder how people take believe say na fbi mk d video

1 Like

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by Realtalk20: 11:21am On Aug 21, 2020
Dickeyrider:

For this post you must marry me o

1 Like

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by ElValiente(m): 11:21am On Aug 21, 2020
poiunt:
fake news

So FBI will create a documentary on how they caught a nigerian fraudster, when did FBI became a media company

I tire oo. Same old video, editted and added q Caucasian voice lol. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by TheKingIsHere: 11:21am On Aug 21, 2020
directonpc:
Almost 50 million dollars, crime pays oo. Chai

You are now under FBI watchlist since you think that crime pays.

Stop making stupid comments online because you can still be caught
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by gsmcoder: 11:22am On Aug 21, 2020
The amateur even used same ip he use for fraud with his lavish instagram account. I am sure the fbi compared his ip, hardware signatures, device identification datas to match his identity. An amateur indeed.

Some amateur fraudsters always believe once they duped behind some wack vpn nothing will happen, forgetting that the vpn only give them a fake ip. How about your device identities? How sure are u the vpn server wont give u out when requested even if u relay many servers.

The digital footprint can only be faked by true professionals.�

6 Likes

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by Realtalk20: 11:22am On Aug 21, 2020
Dickeyrider:

Check your email

1 Like

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by 3circleschool: 11:22am On Aug 21, 2020
am online now, send me your number through my page to join my s*x chat group in WhatsApp.

https://www.facebook.com/100106698008410/posts/317052186313859/?app=fbl
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by TheKingIsHere: 11:23am On Aug 21, 2020
Coldie:
The USA has no right to detain hushpuppi. He is not an American citizen neither was the crime committed in America

Go to USA and tell them that na.

Criminal oshi
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by gift01: 11:24am On Aug 21, 2020
Hushpuppy was very very ignorant with hiding himself from the outside world. An evening newspaper could have tracked and flushed him

1 Like

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by Usmankno: 11:26am On Aug 21, 2020
Beating his sense out of him..imagine,transaction that u know u re not the one wired it but go nd fell into their trap.
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by Excuses: 11:27am On Aug 21, 2020
Am just so happy! Supper happy that a youngster like you -without mincing words -is vehemently against crime in all ramifications..God bless u sweat heart..

If no body loves you for been this blunt with reality..I do!
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by obyrich(m): 11:29am On Aug 21, 2020
Dickeyrider:

Well articulated message. This your moniker na wa o. shocked

1 Like

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by Coldie(m): 11:29am On Aug 21, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Go to USA and tell them that na.

Criminal oshi
Let us talk like civilized men, no dae bring that local mentality come myside. Legally the US has no right to detain hushpuppi. Hushpuppi has not been to the US in years, the crime was not committed in the US what is the basis for his arrest, cause they just believe his victims must be US citizens and that's all. Until now they can point out a particular person in the US he scammed.

I dae vex based on that $41million Dem seize, that money would have been better if it was seized by Nigeria than fvcking Americans

1 Like

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by TheKingIsHere: 11:31am On Aug 21, 2020
Coldie:

Let us talk like civilized men, no dae bring that local mentality come myside. Legally the US has no right to detain hushpuppi. Hushpuppi has not been to the US in years, the crime was not committed in the US what is the basis for his arrest, cause they just believe his victims must be US citizens and that's all. Until now they can point out a particular person in the US he scammed.

I dae vex based on that $41million Dem seize, that money would have been better if it was seized by Nigeria than fvcking Americans

He stole covid 19 funds meant for us citizens, so yeah, the USA/fbi has every right to arrest him

All the Abacha loot that they have returned, tell us one tangible thing that your government has used it to do in making your life better? I await

1 Like

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by uuzba(m): 11:32am On Aug 21, 2020
Igwe355:
The irony is that he probably didn't invest or help anyone when he was enjoying the ill gotten wealth.
Exactly.
This is why Instagram life is foolish and useless.
Stop showing off your clothes, phone and shoe. N10,000 phone can send and receive the same WhatsApp that N500,000 iPhone can send.

Help people setup business, develop your community and give people jobs.

2 Likes

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 21, 2020
Made4naijalove:
$41 million in cash

That is over 17bn and the fool has nothing to show for it other than instagram showoff
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by CORONATA(m): 11:32am On Aug 21, 2020
A world of "fame and shame."
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 21, 2020
Igwe355:
The irony is that he probably didn't invest or help anyone when he was enjoying the ill gotten wealth.

He did! He invited Daddy Freeze to his house and they ate pasta and turkey.

I'm sure he gave them brown envelopes when they were leaving.

It's time for him to face the music.
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 11:33am On Aug 21, 2020
an intelligent guy that's not smart. crime doesn't pay perhaps but most of the wealthy people today are criminals

a smart fraudster that luckily got small millions is expected to quit and invest to enlarge his income

Hushpuppi shouldn't be called Yahoo boy, yahoo works and non smartness doesn't go in line

not encouraging fraud or crime, even though nobody is holy. but 99.1% of guys into yahoo in Nigeria aren't smart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him / Nigeria Woman Who Burnt Lover's Private Part With Hot Iron, Jailed In UK (photo) / Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.