Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,480 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) (61021 Views)

We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic / We Caught The Serial Killer While Trying To Kill Another Lady In Hotel - Police / Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by CodeTemplar: 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
SegFault:

Prostitutes? Are you hearing yourself? Who do they cheat or whose life have they destroyed? They sell a commodity (their body) and people who want it but it with money.
They provide a service whose absense cannot have any effect.

1 Like

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by Jaapu: 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
poiunt:
fake news

So FBI will create a documentary on how they caught a nigerian fraudster, when did FBI became a media company

You are still proud of your hero!
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by AlexandertheGr8(m): 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
Dickeyrider:
grin By the time this idiot is released phyno and Timaya would have become a Grandpa. All those nonsense he posted on Instagram would have become old school, his head filled with grey hairs and his face wrinkled in shame and regrets. The world would have moved on from his beloved instagram while he languish and rotten behind bars.

Is it not better to work clean and wear a so called fake designer cloth and shoe with peace of mind? I wish i could see the reactions of Phyno and Timaya behind the scenes because they prophetically warned this fat buffoon about his present predicaments but "dog wey go lost no go listen to whistle of it's owner".

To all the lazy bones and wasted sperms called Gee boys, yahoo boys or whatever, may you end your lives in misery and sorrow. Everything you acquired through fraud will disappear before your own eyes. You will not only return to square one, you will beg money to drink gaari when the consequence of your fraudulent ways hits back.

What is the difference between a yahoo boy and an armed robber? A yahoo boy robs his victims with gadgets and deceit, while the latter uses weapons to steal from innocent people. While we condemn and burn armed robbers, isn't it time yahoo boys face the same fate so as to serve as a deterrence to others?

To the empty skulls who will quote me and blame politicians for encouraging fraud may your parents be defrauded of their prized possession so you can feel the pain of scam victims.

The federal government has a lot to do in this regard. The national orientation agency needs to reorientate Nigerians on the dangers of fraud and encourage legitimate earnings. Crime doesn't pay. The law always win.
NOTHING GO DO GEE BOYS NO DEY POST RUBBISH HERE ABEG BOYS ARE CASHING OUT ERRR DAY MEN
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
Keeping almost 41 million dollars in cash. Showing off with stolen money. What an idiot.

At least he's got that US "visa". He will get free rides with the FBI. And after growing old in a US prison, he will be deported to Nigeria with every single dollar he stole seized. He will arrive Nigeria as an OLD and BROKE mofo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by AlexandertheGr8(m): 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
uuzba:

Exactly.
This is why Instagram life is foolish and useless.
Stop showing off your clothes, phone and shoe. N10,000 phone can send and receive the same WhatsApp that N500,000 iPhone can send.

Help people setup business, develop your community and give people jobs.
MAKE HUSHPUPPI HELP YOU SET UP BUSINESS? LMAO SHEY YOU HELP AM BUY TOOLS FOR IN YAHOO?ABEG NO DEY TALK LIKE MUMU,IF THEM PUT AM FOR JAIL HIM GO DEY THERE ALONE HIM NO BEG YOU TO COME STAY WITH AM SHIKINA

1 Like

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by netsurfer01(m): 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
AlexandertheGr8:
NOTHING GO DO GEE BOYS NO DEY POST RUBBISH HERE ABEG BOYS ARE CASHING OUT ERRR DAY MEN
I scrolled all the way down to the last page to find a comment like this and I wasn't disappointed. Thank you for being foolish.

3 Likes

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by nath34(m): 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2020
If you know yo uunderstand the narrative of the video from the beginning to the end say Hi
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by stchinedu: 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
Dickeyrider:
grin By the time this idiot is released phyno and Timaya would have become a Grandpa. All those nonsense he posted on Instagram would have become old school, his head filled with grey hairs and his face wrinkled in shame and regrets. The world would have moved on from his beloved instagram while he languish and rotten behind bars.

Is it not better to work clean and wear a so called fake designer cloth and shoe with peace of mind? I wish i could see the reactions of Phyno and Timaya behind the scenes because they prophetically warned this fat buffoon about his present predicaments but "dog wey go lost no go listen to whistle of it's owner".

To all the lazy bones and wasted sperms called Gee boys, yahoo boys or whatever, may you end your lives in misery and sorrow. Everything you acquired through fraud will disappear before your own eyes. You will not only return to square one, you will beg money to drink gaari when the consequence of your fraudulent ways hits back.

What is the difference between a yahoo boy and an armed robber? A yahoo boy robs his victims with gadgets and deceit, while the latter uses weapons to steal from innocent people. While we condemn and burn armed robbers, isn't it time yahoo boys face the same fate so as to serve as a deterrence to others?

To the empty skulls who will quote me and blame politicians for encouraging fraud may your parents be defrauded of their prized possession so you can feel the pain of scam victims.

The federal government has a lot to do in this regard. The national orientation agency needs to reorientate Nigerians on the dangers of fraud and encourage legitimate earnings. Crime doesn't pay. The law always win.

Word!

4 Likes

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by MATURELION: 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
go and watch crime investigation on dstv and see for ur self u cant compare nigeria and USA bro
don't mind the fool, if it's that EFCC was half as competent in computer crimes he won't be typing this nonsense, many Yahoo boys make serious errors like using thier own phone number to open emails and all that grin
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by AlexandertheGr8(m): 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
netsurfer01:

I scrolled all the way down to the last page to find a comment like this and I wasn't disappointed. Thank you for being foolish.
nothing like that transaction Dey happen as you Dey sleep,even if dem jail hush transactions go still Dey happen so Bleep SHIT
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by Cousin9999: 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2020
Oh please. Let me know when they bust all the whites and asians he was working with.
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by Sarita01(f): 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2020
Openbusiness:
I miss Righteousness post sad. The Mod that banned him, na for mountain dem go settle ur case, no warri grin
Really?why was he banned,what offense did he commit?

1 Like

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by AlexandertheGr8(m): 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
Y’ALL MOFO HYPOCRITES,IF HUSH WAKES UP AND DECIDE TO SHARE THE SO CALLED FRAUDLENT MONEY Y’ALL BITCHES GONNA KISS HIS ASS & LICK HIS SHIT JUST TO GET SOME TIPS WHY THE HATE & ENVY AGAINST HIM SO MUCH? I MEAN HE IS DEFINITELY NOT THE ONLY YAHOO BOY THAT GOT CAUGHT UP IN CRIME Y’ALL MOFOS STRESSING YOURSELVES OVER SHIT,HE DEFINITELY KNEW HE WILL BE CAUGHT SOMEDAY AND HE NEVER BEGGED ANYONE TO JOIN HIM IN JAIL SO CHILL TF OUT FAMS
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by Openbusiness: 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
Sarita01:

Really?why was he banned,what offense did he commit?
he's back!

1 Like

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by Sarita01(f): 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
Coldie:
The USA has no right to detain hushpuppi. He is not an American citizen neither was the crime committed in America
But he committed some of the crimes against Americans,didn't he?they have every right to prosecute him.

1 Like

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by Psoul(m): 4:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
Now other criminals are learning to lie low from Hush's experience.

Well, one thing will still bring them up one day.

Ukwa ruo oge ya, O daa.

1 Like

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by uvie66: 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
Coldie:
The USA has no right to detain hushpuppi. He is not an American citizen neither was the crime committed in America
Under universal jurisdiction, they can.
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by Sarita01(f): 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
Xda59:

Some naive people still think he will be out in 5 years.
He might,America sometimes release criminals on parole based on good behavior,so the length of his stay in prison depends on his behavior and America's genorosity
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
Sarita01:

He might,America sometimes release criminals on parole based on good behavior,so the length of his stay in prison depends on his behavior and America's genorosity

Hushpuppi is an international criminal so he is not eligible for bail or parole. He is going to serve his sentence in full.
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
sonso:

The law always win.
Thanks for that.
Read up on McGregor McGregor. gringrin
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by earnit3: 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
really
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
AlexandertheGr8:
Y’ALL MOFO HYPOCRITES,IF HUSH WAKES UP AND DECIDE TO SHARE THE SO CALLED FRAUDLENT MONEY Y’ALL BITCHES GONNA KISS HIS ASS & LICK HIS SHIT JUST TO GET SOME TIPS WHY THE HATE & ENVY AGAINST HIM SO MUCH? I MEAN HE IS DEFINITELY NOT THE ONLY YAHOO BOY THAT GOT CAUGHT UP IN CRIME Y’ALL MOFOS STRESSING YOURSELVES OVER SHIT,HE DEFINITELY KNEW HE WILL BE CAUGHT SOMEDAY AND HE NEVER BEGGED ANYONE TO JOIN HIM IN JAIL SO CHILL TF OUT FAMS
Just negodu. Stop claiming black American abeg. Number two it is good for him and I hope that it will continue like this, all these useless fraudsters self. If you are yahoo boy too, I hope the law comes your way. Ass licker.

1 Like

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
netsurfer01:

I swear. Pity how some people support this rubbish.
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by Eriggs: 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
Chuzoetoh:
I'm back!!! Ur nemesis is back. Ban couldn't hold me down!!!

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by DWJOBScom(m): 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
Dickeyrider:

God bless you!!!!
You have written well
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by 2shure: 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by Emmani360(m): 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
I'm sure The FBI never released such video, it's so easy to see that someone in his bedroom made this video and is probably trying to get traffic to his YouTube channel and so many are falling for it. Still that does not take away from the fact that Hushpuppi is still in hot soup.

1 Like

Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by directonpc(m): 6:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

You are now under FBI watchlist since you think that crime pays.

Stop making stupid comments online because you can still be caught
God damn!!! The FBI will catch someone that has less than 100 Naira at Access Bank?
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by GeneralPula: 6:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
poiunt:
fake news

So FBI will create a documentary on how they caught a nigerian fraudster, when did FBI became a media company

No mind them..
Re: How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
huh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses / Jitender Maan 'Gogi' Killed In Court By Hitmen Disguised As Lawyers In India / Gateman Caught Sleeping With A Pastor’s Maid On His Bed In Benin, Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.