Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

I Need A Lawyer Attention - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Need A Lawyer Attention (259 Views)

Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) / Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention / Police Arrest Kidnappers Who Killed A Lawyer In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Lawyer Attention by Stmiceel(m): 2:52am On Aug 21, 2020
It's long over due and very urgent that I involve a lawyer to handle this case for me.
I have a savings account with Union Bank.
The account was suddenly placed on PND.
I went to the branch to complain, when I got there they told me I requested for it.
I never did!
If you're a lawyer and you can handle this case, send a DM to my WhatsApp number: 08139799564
On WhatsApp I'll give the whole details.
Re: I Need A Lawyer Attention by NoRetreat(m): 3:33am On Aug 21, 2020
If they said you requested for PND on your account that should not bothered you. The solution is for you to write a letter to the Head office of the Vank copy compliance Department to open your account. You can also depose to an affidavit in addition to your letter.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Lawyer Attention by PresidentAtiku(m): 4:54am On Aug 21, 2020
A request comes with an evidence. A written instruction or otherwise. They should show you that

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Senator Ben Bruce Loses Brother In-law To COVID-19 / Court Remands 40-year-old Businessman Over Alleged Defilement / Hollywood Actress, Niecy Nash, 50, Marries A Woman 6-months After Divorcing Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.