Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Switch Your Brand And Earn Better - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Switch Your Brand And Earn Better (378 Views)

7figure Group Unveils Record Label, Fashion Brand And Humanitarian Foundation / Earn Better Returns From Your Business Using Epixel Spillover Binary MLM Softwar / How Do Professional Bloggers Brand And Market Their Blog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Switch Your Brand And Earn Better by Macfortune(m): 4:14am On Aug 21, 2020
If you have been struggling with how to make ends meet due to limited resources, or your salary doesn't take you home, worry no more because you have visited the best thread for you.

Undeniably, a lot of us have bought the following in the last 2 months

Toothpaste
Soap
Pot
Cream
Shampoo
Cup
Roll on
Wine
Sanitary pad.

Have you ever been paid for buying or using these products? Please be sincere.

Do you know that, beauty and personal care market in Africa make about 6 Billion dollars annually? This includes ordinary toothpaste, soap, cream etc

You can see that we are still doing Yesterday's things today, if we are not getting paid from our weekly and monthly shopping and consumptions.

Think about it slowly

These companies make a lot of money from the products you and I buy weekly, monthly and yearly.

Just in Africa Sanitary pad market alone rakes in about 700 Million dollars every year. That's what companies make from selling ordinary sanitary pad.�

Yet we say there are NO JOBS.

And we just keep spending and spending because we need them. They are essential products

We keep calling it ordinary cos our eyes are closed

But do not despair...
There is a better way and I am here to show you the way.

Please Stay Tuned.
Re: Switch Your Brand And Earn Better by Macfortune(m): 8:19am On Aug 21, 2020
MICHEAL346:
Bad market and bad belle, why not go and create your own thread? This is foolishness and uselessness at work in your life, Lazy cow like you

Lol, I was left laughing as I saw the guy's post, but became happy when I saw how u cautioned him. Thanks man.
Re: Switch Your Brand And Earn Better by MICHEAL346(m): 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
Macfortune:

Lol, I was left laughing as I saw the guy's post, but became happy when I saw how u cautioned him. Thanks man.

Don't mind people like that jaare, that's how they go from thread to thread looking for cheap undeserved traffic from other people's work at every opportunity.

Pls go ahead I am equally interested in what you had to say, or kindly forward the details to my email.
obianuju.ju. @ gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Switch Your Brand And Earn Better by Macfortune(m): 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hi everyone, I apologize for being away for over a day. I had a busy schedule, but will drop more info soon.
Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Switch Your Brand And Earn Better by Macfortune(m): 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
We all buy soap, cream, toothpaste shampoo, and lots of other toiletries monthly. We spend so much money on these items and never get paid from the companies we shop from, even when we recommend it to our friends.

Now I'm going to show you how I have been making money as a consumer and by referring people to do the same.

This is what I'm doing, I decided to shop for the things I use everyday at home like toothpaste, cream, soap, roll on, pots, tea, sanitary pads

Then I referred other people to buy from this Giant multinational company. I achieved all these using only my smart phone � from the comfort of my home.

At this juncture permit me to introduce to you one of the most powerful multinational companies in the whole world.

LONGRICH BIOSCIENCE INTERNATIONAL
Re: Switch Your Brand And Earn Better by Macfortune(m): 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
When I heard about MLM (Longrich) I was afraid of the following below�

1. MLMs have a bad reputation in Nigeria.. Too many Ponzis and Mmm... I don't want to be involved with anything that will tarnish my image.

2. MLM companies in Nigeria easily fold up and a lot of people are not paid their compensations

3. MLM companies force people to keep buying products every month as a condition for paying them... it's called Autoship...

4. A lot of MLM companies give you target of how many people you must recruit every month else you won't be paid or your account will be blocked.

5. MLM companies force you to earn from only one country. If you find a prospect in another country and they join the business, you can't from anything they do. Imagine bringing prospects from Kenya, Tanzania, Egypt Dubai, usa but you won't earn because it's not the same country.
Re: Switch Your Brand And Earn Better by Macfortune(m): 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
As a result of my fear, I went on a research, and I was able to discover the following:

1. Longrich is Giant not just a Network Marketing company. Longrich is a 33 years old Chinese company that manufactures for other companies including Adidas, Tesco, GSK etc.

They also manufacture their own products and pay their members through the network marketing model.

Longrich manufactures products like Sensodyne for Gsk... Products like Avon Soap for a ton. They make electronic parts for Samsung and many other companies

2. This answers number 2, they are not going away anytime soon... Longrich owns
� banks,
� The top 10 Tourism center in China ��
� Travel Company
� Real Estate and Construction Company
� Organic Farm in partnership with and Isreali Company
� Shopping Malls
� and so much more

We are talking about a Solid Conglomerate

4. Longrich doesn't give you Targets to get anyone... They give you money, lots of gifts and opportunities. So you are the one that won't want to sleep because of the too many sweet things in longrich.
Re: Switch Your Brand And Earn Better by NewsBlast: 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2020
Macfortune:
If you have been struggling with how to make ends meet due to limited resources, or your salary doesn't take you home, worry no more because you have visited the best thread for you.

Undeniably, a lot of us have bought the following in the last 2 months

Toothpaste
Soap
Pot
Cream
Shampoo
Cup
Roll on
Wine
Sanitary pad.

Have you ever been paid for buying or using these products? Please be sincere.

Do you know that, beauty and personal care market in Africa make about 6 Billion dollars annually? This includes ordinary toothpaste, soap, cream etc

You can see that we are still doing Yesterday's things today, if we are not getting paid from our weekly and monthly shopping and consumptions.

Think about it slowly

These companies make a lot of money from the products you and I buy weekly, monthly and yearly.

Just in Africa Sanitary pad market alone rakes in about 700 Million dollars every year. That's what companies make from selling ordinary sanitary pad.�

Yet we say there are NO JOBS.

And we just keep spending and spending because we need them. They are essential products

We keep calling it ordinary cos our eyes are closed

But do not despair...
There is a better way and I am here to show you the way.

Please Stay Tuned.

Mcfortune please I need to buy a fiverr gig but I cant link my card on Paypal. Please can you help me order a gig? I will send the naira equivalent of the exchange rate of your choice.
Re: Switch Your Brand And Earn Better by Macfortune(m): 11:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
NewsBlast:

Mcfortune please I need to buy a fiverr gig but I cant link my card on Paypal. Please can you help me order a gig? I will send the naira equivalent of the exchange rate of your choice.
Guess this has been sorted out.

1 Like

Re: Switch Your Brand And Earn Better by Macfortune(m): 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
HERE IS YOUR PART
�switch your daily brand of toothpastes, soap, sanitary pads, cooking pots, sanitary napkin, panty liner, Roll on, mouth fresher, alkaline cup, mosquito repellent, wine, decaffeinated coffee, shoes, shampoo, supplements etc to LONGRICH Brand

�Tell just 3 persons from your network pool to do same. The 3 could be your family members, acquaintances & even enemies.

� Tell your 3 persons to also reach out to 3 other persons from their network pool, if these 3 tell 3 continues, your weekly pay will be in millions, you can be millionaire in 12 days, 12weeks,12months,or 12years( you decide your own time)

When you do the above,,, LONGRICH will fulfill it's own part of the deal which is�

Endless & heavy weekly earnings

Free International trips that occurs up to 3 times yearly

Free cars yearly

Free scholarships

Free products promos

Free cash when you change in rank (Diamond 7 and Star director)

& So many things to be enjoyed on this platform�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀��

1 Like

Re: Switch Your Brand And Earn Better by Macfortune(m): 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
If you've got questions, let me know.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Bank To Respond Fast When Your Account Gets Wrongly Debited / How To Start Business Without Being Popular / I Will Create Your 3 Page Business Website For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.