Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

7figure Group Unveils Record Label, Fashion Brand And Humanitarian Foundation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7figure Group Unveils Record Label, Fashion Brand And Humanitarian Foundation (7350 Views)

Create A 7figure Income Online / BUA Group Unveils BUA Foods, To Open Flour, Pasta Mills / Prince Omoha Bags African Young Entrepreneur & Humanitarian Personality Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7figure Group Unveils Record Label, Fashion Brand And Humanitarian Foundation by ecamzy: 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
Nigerian conglomerate, 7Figures Group of Companies, in a recent ceremony held in Lekki, Lagos unveiled other extensions of the organisation. The subsidiary companies under it includes a record label, fashion brand and an humanitarian foundation.

The founder and Chief Executive Officer, 7Figures Group Franklin Chiemelu Chikezie, during the ceremony said, “7Figures Group of Companies is a conglomerate brand that houses 7Figures Music , Grandeur Franklin Fashion International and Franklin Chikezie Foundation (FCF) which happens to be my first shot into humanitarian activities.”

While fielding questions from the media, Chikezie explained that the 7Figure Music label has come to add value to the global entertainment industry with her numerous artistes who will be unveiled soon. These Nigerian artistes, according to him are hot, talented and creative with their songs and are ready to rule the industry soon. “Right now, we have concluded plans to sign our offshoot artiste who will be unveiled to the public soon,” remarked Chikezie.

“The fashion company, Grandeur Franklin International is new, hot and ready to explore the global fashion industry with our unique and creative designs. For embarking on this project, I have been a fashion person as you can see from what I am wearing now. I want to create a unique brand with our local materials which will be showcased to the global fashion community for appreciate and collect.

“Secondly, under the fashion brand, we will engage our local talents who will be groomed by the company to produce clothing that will match international standard. I see this as another way of engaging our youths meaningfully and also empower them to be independent with their learned career in tailoring. This will however help to put the youths out of the street for positive purposes. There is also a skill acquisition Centre established under 7Figure Group that will take care of our teeming youths to learn any trade of their choice, and after training, they will also be empowered with start-up seed funds and working equipments,” he said.

Chiemelu further noted that The ‘Franklin Chikezie Foundation’ is a project dear to his heart. “I grew up from a humble background and I know what it feels to be poor. So, the foundation’s target will be widows and out of school children. This group is more vulnerable. We focused on the children because I believe that education is the best legacy you can bequeath to any child, and when you do that, you reduce criminality in the society,” said Chiemelu Franklin Chikezie.

Source https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/we-are-poise-to-strengthen-business-in-nigeria-says-chiemelu-franklin/

2 Shares

Re: 7figure Group Unveils Record Label, Fashion Brand And Humanitarian Foundation by ecamzy: 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
More Pictures From the Brand Unveiling

Re: 7figure Group Unveils Record Label, Fashion Brand And Humanitarian Foundation by tutudesz: 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
I can smell AlexReporter grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7figure Group Unveils Record Label, Fashion Brand And Humanitarian Foundation by Eriokanmi: 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
Good, this is impressive. Those doing yahoo should take a cue. Say no to yahoo yahoo and drug peddling

2 Likes

Re: 7figure Group Unveils Record Label, Fashion Brand And Humanitarian Foundation by RadioMOUTH(m): 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
Re: 7figure Group Unveils Record Label, Fashion Brand And Humanitarian Foundation by BigDawsNet: 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: 7figure Group Unveils Record Label, Fashion Brand And Humanitarian Foundation by KillIgbohoN0W: 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
Yahoo boys don dey pay nairaland mods to move rubbish to FP.

E no go better for Alex Reports walahi angry angry

24 Likes

Re: 7figure Group Unveils Record Label, Fashion Brand And Humanitarian Foundation by emorse(m): 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
Looks like paid advert to me.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7figure Group Unveils Record Label, Fashion Brand And Humanitarian Foundation by Wapgod(m): 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
v
Re: 7figure Group Unveils Record Label, Fashion Brand And Humanitarian Foundation by Charmingrascal(m): 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
Paid advert

What is 7figure?

9 Likes

Re: 7figure Group Unveils Record Label, Fashion Brand And Humanitarian Foundation by chyckxx(m): 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
‘seven figures’ sum no dey enough to run record label sha. grin

1 Like

Re: 7figure Group Unveils Record Label, Fashion Brand And Humanitarian Foundation by kalebest: 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
Issoryte
Re: 7figure Group Unveils Record Label, Fashion Brand And Humanitarian Foundation by legba1(m): 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
guy frosh like hot agege bread.....but bros, who is bankrolling you

3 Likes

Re: 7figure Group Unveils Record Label, Fashion Brand And Humanitarian Foundation by Eriokanmi: 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

I read it on vanguard today. No be NL thing. This for me is commendable and should be emulated. I'm tired of reading news in rape, drugs, kidnapping and yahoo

1 Like

Re: 7figure Group Unveils Record Label, Fashion Brand And Humanitarian Foundation by davodyguy: 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

Lol
Re: 7figure Group Unveils Record Label, Fashion Brand And Humanitarian Foundation by davodyguy: 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Paid advert

What is 7figure?
Definitely paid for

1 Like

Re: 7figure Group Unveils Record Label, Fashion Brand And Humanitarian Foundation by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
I wish 7figure the very best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7figure Group Unveils Record Label, Fashion Brand And Humanitarian Foundation by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
The guy pick for street, he is now trying to legalize the hustle.

AlexReports, if you like, use 500 million accounts on NL, we still know you. Your news dey always dey watery, useless and irrelevant. You nor get level. Explorers thread dey sweet for body but your own dey taste sour like Mama Udeme spoilt egusi soup

13 Likes

Re: 7figure Group Unveils Record Label, Fashion Brand And Humanitarian Foundation by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
I wish 7figure the very best

Have you received your monthly 30k bmc stipend for November?

1 Like

Re: 7figure Group Unveils Record Label, Fashion Brand And Humanitarian Foundation by Agricmoney(m): 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
A nice gesture

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: 7figure Group Unveils Record Label, Fashion Brand And Humanitarian Foundation by SportsHD: 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:

I swear mehn, you can smell that he done made a lot, scheming. He now wants to find a way to clean his money and make a brand name. And, Alex keeps making his millions by doing what he knows how to do best, PR.

1 Like

Re: 7figure Group Unveils Record Label, Fashion Brand And Humanitarian Foundation by Roma10: 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:

Have you received your monthly 30k bmc stipend for November?
How can I apply sir
I need the money badly�
Re: 7figure Group Unveils Record Label, Fashion Brand And Humanitarian Foundation by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 04, 2021
Seun? How much did you collect from 7 figures?
S*ite
Re: 7figure Group Unveils Record Label, Fashion Brand And Humanitarian Foundation by airsaylongcome: 12:59am On Dec 04, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Good, this is impressive. Those doing yahoo should take a cue. Say no to yahoo yahoo and drug peddling

These ones resemble Yahoo boys wey dey disguise

1 Like

Re: 7figure Group Unveils Record Label, Fashion Brand And Humanitarian Foundation by airsaylongcome: 1:01am On Dec 04, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I read it on vanguard today. No be NL thing. This for me is commendable and should be emulated. I'm tired of reading news in rape, drugs, kidnapping and yahoo

And news on Vanguard isn't paid for? You think it's free to get reported on Nigerian newspapers? Brown-envelope journalism... Heard about that before?
Re: 7figure Group Unveils Record Label, Fashion Brand And Humanitarian Foundation by airsaylongcome: 1:02am On Dec 04, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:

AlexReports, if you like, use 500 million accounts on NL, we still know you. Your news dey always dey watery, useless and irrelevant. You nor get level. Explorers thread dey sweet for body but your own dey taste sour like Mama Udeme spoilt egusi soup

Alex cannot write to save his soul. Very vacuous write ups him and his ghost writers do
Re: 7figure Group Unveils Record Label, Fashion Brand And Humanitarian Foundation by Perfecttouch(m): 8:57am On Dec 04, 2021
They should come sign me, I gat nice songs
Re: 7figure Group Unveils Record Label, Fashion Brand And Humanitarian Foundation by bigdammyj: 9:05am On Dec 04, 2021
Noted
Re: 7figure Group Unveils Record Label, Fashion Brand And Humanitarian Foundation by Chiefsir(m): 11:38am On Dec 04, 2021
ecamzy:
More Pictures From the Brand Unveiling

What kind of a bullcrap right up is this? The young man couldn't say why he is embarking on the project. Look at what I am wearing

(1) (Reply)

Interview: How I Started & Grew My Tissue Production Company In 5 Years - Eze CJ / Wema, Sterling Banks Shop For New GMDs / Rice Importation Costs Nigeria $2bn Annually- Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.