Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,190 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Dad Slaps And Stab A Female Dr For Wasting His Child's Blood - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dad Slaps And Stab A Female Dr For Wasting His Child's Blood (2349 Views)

Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos / Libya Slavery: White Men Tie Up Black Man And Stab Him Repeatedly(graphic VIDEO) / Nigerian Cult War In Malaysia Gets Bad As Members Tie And Stab Vikings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dad Slaps And Stab A Female Dr For Wasting His Child's Blood by Pmpm: 4:50am On Aug 21, 2020
A doctor on Twitter knows as Dr Lotenna has laments over insecurity of doctors in their working environment in Nigeria, Praize media report.

On his page on He narrate how a female doctor was beaten up and stabbed with syringe by a Patient father for wasting his child blood. He however call on the government to have a policy for the doctors so as to work free and safe in their environment.

See exposed Photos below :

https://www.praizemedia.com/dad-slappe-and-stabs-a-female-dr-for-wasting-his-childs-blood/

Re: Dad Slaps And Stab A Female Dr For Wasting His Child's Blood by Nobody: 4:55am On Aug 21, 2020
It's just a pity
Re: Dad Slaps And Stab A Female Dr For Wasting His Child's Blood by unclemaths(m): 5:13am On Aug 21, 2020
Different jobs with different work hazards..

Plus transferred aggression everywhere?!

I hope the doctor is O.K, though. She would still get to treat the child. What would then be her feelings?
Re: Dad Slaps And Stab A Female Dr For Wasting His Child's Blood by longetivity(m): 5:35am On Aug 21, 2020
why can't they arrest the mofo

1 Like

Re: Dad Slaps And Stab A Female Dr For Wasting His Child's Blood by rentAcock(m): 5:53am On Aug 21, 2020
Maybe whoever drew the blood should've drawn the right amount the first time. Do you know how traumatic it is to watch your child get stuck with a needle repeatedly?

5 Likes

Re: Dad Slaps And Stab A Female Dr For Wasting His Child's Blood by flejnr(f): 6:02am On Aug 21, 2020
Before that stabbing , the doctor would have ran his mouth like normal Nigerian doctors do also with their I don’t care attitude towards patients . Although I don’t support the stabbing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad Slaps And Stab A Female Dr For Wasting His Child's Blood by GOFRONT(m): 6:12am On Aug 21, 2020
angry
Re: Dad Slaps And Stab A Female Dr For Wasting His Child's Blood by Slawormir: 6:36am On Aug 21, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Not good sha

But the way all those nurses and doctors dey drill patients blood with i don't care altitude dey tire person atimes.....if person nor display for them ehnnnnn....them fit just drill patients blood till the patient die

I don first induce my anger with alcohol for irrua hospital just for something like this....
Them rush my sister go hospital in the midnight....till the next day afternoon treatment never still commence...na only student doctors just dey take blood samples all the time for stupid test.....as if say na oil them dey drill for my sister body.....and funny enough them go dey come up with medical names for all those test.....pvc abi na pcv test.bla bla....and na so you go dey waka dey pay for each test...then waka again with the receipt to another lab to submit the blood sample
Me don dey vex for those un ending drilling of her blood...but i nor know how to display my anger....I just waka commot from the hospital go drink about five bottles...na im Dutch courage enter my body...
As i come back to the hospital...all the nurses hear am hot na....i turn the whole emergency unit of that hospital upside down...I block the entrance...no coming in and going out..i say them must attend to her....
Funny enough the thing work... because after the commotion way i cause them come transfer her go the appropriate ward abi na room for treatment......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad Slaps And Stab A Female Dr For Wasting His Child's Blood by yomi007k(m): 6:39am On Aug 21, 2020
flejnr:
Before that stabbing , the doctor would have ran his mouth like normal Nigerian doctors do also with their I don’t care attitude towards patients . Although I don’t support the stabbing.
It seems you have a problem with doctors already because you are the one blabbing your mouth by saying what you didn't see.

Were you there?
Re: Dad Slaps And Stab A Female Dr For Wasting His Child's Blood by Webmannigeria: 6:40am On Aug 21, 2020
- Well Behind Dammmmm Niggar

But that Ifunanya of a Doctors sounds like a thug, warrior and a possible man beater ALL COMBINED.......let me go and look for HER first
Re: Dad Slaps And Stab A Female Dr For Wasting His Child's Blood by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:51am On Aug 21, 2020
flejnr:
you re very right my sister...same way their nonchalant attitude killed my friend just a day before yesterday...Nigeria medical personal are the worst all over little wonder our politicians travel out for treatment..this guys don't have sympathy at all

2 Likes

Re: Dad Slaps And Stab A Female Dr For Wasting His Child's Blood by illicit(m): 6:58am On Aug 21, 2020
Abegi....
Some medical practitioners act like demigods

1 Like

Re: Dad Slaps And Stab A Female Dr For Wasting His Child's Blood by heendrix(m): 7:45am On Aug 21, 2020
Most of them lacks sympathy enhance I wouldn't condemn what the man did until I've heard from him sad
Re: Dad Slaps And Stab A Female Dr For Wasting His Child's Blood by JBiden: 8:35am On Aug 21, 2020
I would have done exactly what that man did.

If you have spent time in a Nigerian hospital(some private ones excluded), then you'd understand that father's reaction.

Everyone in the hospital is frustrated but the way those nurses and lab attendants talk to you is barbaric. No matter how nice you try to approach them, they talk to you with so much bitterness.

There's a prominent hospital in Anambra where prayer warriors do more ward rounds than doctors and no matter how much pain you're in, they'll tell you the doctor is busy.

And when the doctor eventually comes, he'll be mumbling that you're disturbing him.
Re: Dad Slaps And Stab A Female Dr For Wasting His Child's Blood by femi4: 9:45am On Aug 21, 2020
Why is he gonna take the boy's sample twice. He's not competent
Re: Dad Slaps And Stab A Female Dr For Wasting His Child's Blood by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 21, 2020
Nigeria Doctors na their way, the doctor don trespass, i work in hospital as Administrative staff, doctors can be naughty and arrogant
Re: Dad Slaps And Stab A Female Dr For Wasting His Child's Blood by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
flejnr:
It's not only about the NIGERIAN DOCTORS.
ALMOST ALL NIGERIANS are AGGRESSIVE.
It's a Blood borne Issue.

The exceptional ones are Nigerians who never grew up in Nigeria.
You also have it in you.
Likewise many NAIRALANDERS & myself.

You rarely see people approach POLICE, SOLDIERS, NSCDC, FRSC officials in Nigeria for clarifications since everyone is almost always ANGRY in Nigeria.
Could probably be due to the HARSH Economic situation and cultural upbringing.

Visit any SECRETARIAT complex or Public Service building in Nigeria and see how you will be treated like a piece of Rag.
A STAFF who came late to work with people already waiting for him or her rarely apologizes.
The person rather walks in majestically and further delays the people on ground. IF you dare complain insults follow immediately.

SEE the way our PASTORS preach too.
Everything about them is DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, FIRE, FIRE, FIRE, FIRE, KILL, KILL, DESTROY, BURN, BURN Them. No creative reasoning nor background studies of cases in churches.

No professional touch at all.
BANKERS used to be the worst, until they started sacking them.
My DAD once told me that NIGERIANS were never like this in the past.

The COUNTRY is Finished.. cry cry cry cry cry cry
When you Leave NIGERIA, you will realise how much DAMAGE the country has done to you. cry cry cry cry cry cry
You will realise that some people on this same planet can be so PATIENT.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dad Slaps And Stab A Female Dr For Wasting His Child's Blood by wisest10: 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
Some doctors can be irritating in attitude and I think dat doctor did something that irritated the father..
I hate going to 2 places ,bank and hospital,some staff there can make you want to break the law
Re: Dad Slaps And Stab A Female Dr For Wasting His Child's Blood by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
wisest10:
Some doctors can be irritating in attitude and I think dat doctor did something that irritated the father..
I hate going to 2 places ,bank and hospital,some staff there can make you want to break the law
NIGERIANS are extremely AGGRESSIVE.
The WORSE is, the Aggression is growing each minute.
The BABY'S FATHER also overreacted.
Now he can't take any case up against the Medical Doctor, rather the Doctor has a case now.
That man can end up in JAIL
Re: Dad Slaps And Stab A Female Dr For Wasting His Child's Blood by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
Pmpm:
A doctor on Twitter knows as Dr Lotenna has laments over insecurity of doctors in their working environment in Nigeria, Praize media report.

On his page on He narrate how a female doctor was beaten up and stabbed with syringe by a Patient father [/b]for wasting [b]his child blood. [b]He however call [/b]on the government to have a policy for the doctors so as to work free and safe in their environment.

See exposed Photos below :

https://www.praizemedia.com/dad-slappe-and-stabs-a-female-dr-for-wasting-his-childs-blood/

Èyin blogger blogger.

1 Like

Re: Dad Slaps And Stab A Female Dr For Wasting His Child's Blood by Lorathy(f): 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
This really happened
Re: Dad Slaps And Stab A Female Dr For Wasting His Child's Blood by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
The end is indeed near grin waaaat?? Stabbed with a syringe?? That's a new one.
Re: Dad Slaps And Stab A Female Dr For Wasting His Child's Blood by mytime24(f): 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
Waiting fr d full gist

Cus e dey naija doctors body too
Re: Dad Slaps And Stab A Female Dr For Wasting His Child's Blood by Pmpm: 4:51am On Aug 22, 2020
mytime24:
Waiting fr d full gist

Cus e dey naija doctors body too
lol
Re: Dad Slaps And Stab A Female Dr For Wasting His Child's Blood by adecz: 6:44am On Aug 22, 2020
undecided undecided

Suspicious story with no
picture!!

Re: Dad Slaps And Stab A Female Dr For Wasting His Child's Blood by Steady259(m): 9:14am On Aug 22, 2020
Am sorry but sometimes our Nigerian doctors actually deserves this kind of harsh treatment with the way they equally treat their patient when in line of duty.
Re: Dad Slaps And Stab A Female Dr For Wasting His Child's Blood by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
EVILFOREST:

It's not only about the NIGERIAN DOCTORS.
ALMOST ALL NIGERIANS are AGGRESSIVE.
It's a Blood borne Issue.

The exceptional ones are Nigerians who never grew up in Nigeria.
You also have it in you.
Likewise many NAIRALANDERS & myself.

You rarely see people approach POLICE, SOLDIERS, NSCDC, FRSC officials in Nigeria for clarifications since everyone is almost always ANGRY in Nigeria.
Could probably be due to the HARSH Economic situation and cultural upbringing.

Visit any SECRETARIAT complex or Public Service building in Nigeria and see how you will be treated like a piece of Rag.
A STAFF who came late to work with people already waiting for him or her rarely apologizes.
The person rather walks in majestically and further delays the people on ground. IF you dare complain insults follow immediately.

SEE the way our PASTORS preach too.
Everything about them is DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, FIRE, FIRE, FIRE, FIRE, KILL, KILL, DESTROY, BURN, BURN Them. No creative reasoning nor background studies of cases in churches.

No professional touch at all.
BANKERS used to be the worst, until they started sacking them.
My DAD once told me that NIGERIANS were never like this in the past.

The COUNTRY is Finished.. cry cry cry cry cry cry
When you Leave NIGERIA, you will realise how much DAMAGE the country has done to you. cry cry cry cry cry cry
You will realise that some people on this same planet can be so PATIENT.

Lol, I’m framing this one. Very deep.
Re: Dad Slaps And Stab A Female Dr For Wasting His Child's Blood by Pmpm: 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
adecz:
undecided undecided

Suspicious story with no
picture!!
u no bliv

(1) (Reply)

Just In:southerners In Danger / Nigerian Navy Busts Sex Trafficking Ring In Rivers State, Rescues Over 50 Girls / When Rap*ists Storm Girls School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.