Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,252 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

The Pdfs And E-book Thread For Sciences. - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / The Pdfs And E-book Thread For Sciences. (13544 Views)

Ebsu Post Utme Past Questions And Detailed Answers For Sciences (PDF) / Germany Student Visa Thread For 2019/2020 / Eko University Of Medical And Health Sciences(ekumedhs) 2018/19 Pre-degree Admis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pdfs And E-book Thread For Sciences. by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 22, 2020
Good day all! I'm brain by nick. I stumbled on posts on the forum on increasing search for PDFs and e-books by various users. I've created this thread to help ourselves.
Of a truth there's an hike in the prices of books today in the bookshops and many can afford most books. Isn't it beautiful having a different version of reading them on our tabs and PCs? I'll list out some of the books;

Physics
New School
Lamlad
Science

Chemistry
Lamlad
New School
Understanding
Practical chemistry

Biology
Modern
Explicit
College

English
Invisible Teacher
A to Z use of English

You can also add some of the ones I've omitted and you need them and let's keep the thread flowing.

NB; this thread isn't for business. If you know you'll give it at a price kindly avoid the thread isn't for you.

Kindly drop the docs link, email and phone number. Let's reach out to you if you have them. Thanks
Re: The Pdfs And E-book Thread For Sciences. by awesomedammy: 6:46am On Aug 22, 2020
Please I need explicit biology PDF 08128257702
Re: The Pdfs And E-book Thread For Sciences. by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 22, 2020
awesomedammy:
welcome chief! Glad having you here. cool
Re: The Pdfs And E-book Thread For Sciences. by FederaLNuisance(m): 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2020
Pardon me chief,

Good idea you've got. Are you in possession of A-Z of English or The Invisible Teacher in PDF format?

If you are, kindly mention me or reply.

If you're looking for books in general, I'd strongly recommend "pdfdrive.com" . It's a fantastic site.
Re: The Pdfs And E-book Thread For Sciences. by Gemineye: 1:38am On Aug 27, 2020
Pls can i get Dandy English or A1 english pdf
Re: The Pdfs And E-book Thread For Sciences. by yhemmsy(m): 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
awesomedammy:

i have this, find ur way to my whatsapp dm, indicating you are from nairaland and its going to be free for you... this is because i also paid a price for it but if u are comin from nairaland.com i assure you, you are going to get it for free from me

2 Likes

Re: The Pdfs And E-book Thread For Sciences. by Runup: 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
Re: The Pdfs And E-book Thread For Sciences. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
hey guys! sorry been away for a while now. I made a Post yesterday but it was attached with a telegram Link. I was banned straight up by nairaland. we're still good right?

my contact is attached to the initial post Link up with me on WhatsApp and I'll add you up asap...
Re: The Pdfs And E-book Thread For Sciences. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
yhemmsy:

i have this, find ur way to my whatsapp dm, indicating you are from nairaland and its going to be free for you... this is because i also paid a price for it but if u are comin from nairaland.com i assure you, you are going to get it for free from me
I really like this chief. keep up the good work! kindly attach your handle for us to contact you. be meticulous in dropping it to avoid being suspended on this platform. gracias..
Re: The Pdfs And E-book Thread For Sciences. by awesomedammy: 5:53am On Aug 29, 2020
Pls how will I get your number
Re: The Pdfs And E-book Thread For Sciences. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
awesomedammy:
Pls how will I get your number
I guess I've inboxed you before right?
Re: The Pdfs And E-book Thread For Sciences. by awesomedammy: 7:17am On Aug 30, 2020
No you haven't
Re: The Pdfs And E-book Thread For Sciences. by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 31, 2020
awesomedammy:
No you haven't
I'll inbox you
Re: The Pdfs And E-book Thread For Sciences. by Runup: 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
Re: The Pdfs And E-book Thread For Sciences. by yhemmsy(m): 8:42am On Sep 02, 2020
brain02:
I really like this chief. keep up the good work! kindly attach your handle for us to contact you. be meticulous in dropping it to avoid being suspended on this platform. gracias..

My WhatsApp number is 08030673698.
I have dropped them all on Google drive I will just share you d link to download
Re: The Pdfs And E-book Thread For Sciences. by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 03, 2020
yhemmsy:

My WhatsApp number is 08030673698.
I have dropped them all on Google drive I will just share you d link to download
check your PM on WhatsApp. God bless you real good!
Re: The Pdfs And E-book Thread For Sciences. by Mayowasense(m): 10:02am On Sep 03, 2020
brain02:
check your PM on WhatsApp. God bless you real good!
Hi sir pls check your DM I need the fundamental physics if you have.
I messaged you on whatsapp but no reply.....
?
Re: The Pdfs And E-book Thread For Sciences. by Mayowasense(m): 10:03am On Sep 03, 2020
Mayowasense:
?
The guy who sent the airtime
Re: The Pdfs And E-book Thread For Sciences. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
Mayowasense:
?
I'm pretty sure I wasn't the one you PM. recheck your quote. this is my number
Re: The Pdfs And E-book Thread For Sciences. by Runup: 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
Re: The Pdfs And E-book Thread For Sciences. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
Runup:

pls do you have lamlad physics and college biology?
definitely chief! I've been unable to send links on this thread for quite a while now. kindly hit me up on WhatsApp. check my digits from my last quote. gracias.
Re: The Pdfs And E-book Thread For Sciences. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
This thread is getting dead! btw I got New PDFs materials... unfortunately can't post it here?

you got any idea on how to post them? thinking on starting a study class too.
Re: The Pdfs And E-book Thread For Sciences. by Martins134: 11:42pm On Oct 18, 2020
brain02:
This thread is getting dead! btw I got New PDFs materials... unfortunately can't post it here?

you got any idea on how to post them? thinking on starting a study class too.
Hello. Thanks for creating this thread. Do you have Invisible teacher or A1 in English. I have been looking for one.
Re: The Pdfs And E-book Thread For Sciences. by Tohsynetita1: 3:52am On Oct 19, 2020
can I get this book
Re: The Pdfs And E-book Thread For Sciences. by Tohsynetita1: 3:53am On Oct 19, 2020
Tohsynetita1:
can I get this book
hi
Re: The Pdfs And E-book Thread For Sciences. by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 19, 2020
I can see those requesting for the various PDFs. TBH it's free I don't collect a dine for it. I created the thread initially to share books and study materials. by the way, can we create a WhatsApp group for study? if I May ask anyone aspiring 2021 for UTME?
Re: The Pdfs And E-book Thread For Sciences. by Martins134: 9:34am On Oct 19, 2020
brain02:
I can see those requesting for the various PDFs. TBH it's free I don't collect a dine for it. I created the thread initially to share books and study materials. by the way, can we create a WhatsApp group for study? if I May ask anyone aspiring 2021 for UTME?
It will be great to create a WhatsApp group
Re: The Pdfs And E-book Thread For Sciences. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
Martins134:

It will be great to create a WhatsApp group
Are you aspiring for UTME 2021??
Re: The Pdfs And E-book Thread For Sciences. by Martins134: 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
brain02:
Are you aspiring for UTME 2021??
No
Re: The Pdfs And E-book Thread For Sciences. by Runup: 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sitp(shell Intensive Training Program) Is Out?i Got Serioous Question, Pls Help? / List Of Gre/toefl Centers In Nigeria And Ghana / Project Topics And Materials In Nursing Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.