Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today (15713 Views)

Boy Alinco Celebrates His 53rd Birthday (Photos) / Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Ali Baba Celebrates His 53rd Birthday. See Then Vs Now Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
Happy birthday ma gee
The way you handle that sword in Pompeii and killed that Roman solider no be here grin grin
Happy birthday once again❤❤✌
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by byinks(f): 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
HBD "Adebisi"
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Canberra55: 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Na u first mention my father remember?? And up til this moment I haven't mentioned Ur parent.

Well, we are not of same age, am old enof to know that elders are to b respected, am from Yoruba land.

Say me well to Ur parents, greet them for me

My utmost respect and regards to them.

Shalom!!

Nigga stop trying to be a good boy with your " na you first mention my father bs. If your parents brought you up so well , did they also teach you to be saying " ori n ta yin sir " to people ? Eranko jati jati.
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Crispels(m): 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
vivalavida:
This one has no connection with the motherland again

That's not true. He was still in Nigeria this year to stay with his family before the lock down.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Giftsketches18(f): 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
Past NYSC DG'S response to the financial complaints of Nigerian youths

The NYSC's Director Generals in recent times have encouraged Youth corpers to desist from relying solely on the monthly allowances from the Federal Government's reserve as they have proved minimal over the years owing to the incessant complaints from preceding corpers.
       Other complaints that have gotten to the ears of Management Staff include the ill-luck of numerous Youth corpers during service, pinning down to the organization in question that they served at. Many have described their service year as a waste of time relating it to the ridiculous amount of money aquired during service.
       Thus, Youth Corpers have been sensitised on the common reality of serving at a place lower than expectation and how they can tackle the dilemma. Public activists and Youth empowerment institutions have further encouraged Corpers to engage in convenient side hustles, preferably online based, if they are too displeased with the events at hand, because the Nigerian government has proved incompetent over the years, hence, cannot be relied upon.
          Certain business Organisations have further displayed interests in the idea and given their full support through investment incentives and convenient online jobs offered on a platter of gold. Recharge And get Paid VTU Agency, Cryptocurrency institutions, and WordPress are prominent examples of companies bidding aspiring youths to invest in them with minimal funds and get rewards of incentives, job offers and international trips. A very notable effort at remedying the prospective damages of the Federal Government's laxity towards it's youth.
         Thousands of Nigerian youths have enjoyed, and are still enjoying these incentives offered by online institutions such as the aforementioned.
National Youth Service Corpers and Nigerian youths in General are advised to invest in online companies of these nature with minimal funds, get registered and start up online based ventures, hence becoming their own enterpreneurs while making sure to always remember that they are truly the leaders of tommorow.
         Miss. Ochem Ifeoma, the Team leader of Gift Sketches RAGP group gives words of wisdom to Nigerian Youths...
    ..... in quote; " To climb up the pedestal of wealth, place the first foot..

THIS MESSAGE IS NOT DIRECTED TO ONLY SERVICE CORPS MEMBERS, BUT NIGERIAN YOUTHS IN GENERAL.

TO LEARN MORE AND GET STARTED WITH ENJOYING INCENTIVES FROM EMPOWERMENT ORIENTED ORGANIZATIONS, CONNECT WITH US AT:
https:///C0TVfOdX5ggKc8tQsw4xpE
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by OlawaleBammie: 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
Canberra55:

Nigga stop trying to be a good boy with your " na you first mention my father bs. If your parents brought you up so well , did they also teach you to be saying " ori n ta yin sir " to people ? Eranko jati jati.

Guy u know what am thinking about??

am thinking about business I can do to increase my income, I don't want to b comfortable with my current earnings gringrin

So literally I shouldn't be engaging in online banters with someone I don't even knowgrin

Just take care of Ur sef paddy, we shouldn't be doing this especially with someone u don't even know.
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by ofiko123(m): 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
Happy birthday to him..
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Omotaday(m): 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:
grin

"Shebi mo ti so fun e tele pe ko sin be ? Ori e o pe"

Wombosi in the Bourne Identity.
Wombosi , na one sniper shot later finish am cheesy That Yoruba funny

1 Like

Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by ABOVEDELAW: 2:46am On Aug 23, 2020
BUT THE OP SAID A BRITISH MOVIE DIRECTOR , IT DIDN'T MENTION OF NIGERIAN ORIGIN ANYWHERE, SO WHY CLAIMING HIM?
johnnyn1:
One of our own making us proud in Hollywood industry.

Many Happy returns sir..
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by johnnyn1(m): 10:19am On Aug 23, 2020
Oga go and read more about him on google..
ABOVEDELAW:
BUT THE OP SAID A BRITISH MOVIE DIRECTOR , IT DIDN'T MENTION OF NIGERIAN ORIGIN ANYWHERE, SO WHY CLAIMING HIM?
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by johnnyn1(m): 10:20am On Aug 23, 2020
Pls go and read more about him on google..
ABOVEDELAW:
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by afrokid(m): 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
That scene was really funny despite how serious he was in it

IvarTheBoneless:
grin

"Shebi mo ti so fun e tele pe ko sin be ? Ori e o pe"

Wombosi in the Bourne Identity.
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
My Geee

Omo Yoruba atata

U re the reason I still remember that movie.."POMPEII" today

But e dey pain me as U no dey come house sha Mr Akinnuoye.
E come about five years ago or so. He was interviewed on Rhythm FM Lagos.
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
xcelentattitude:
Incomplete journalism

He is inside strike back too na...

I so much love the role he played in lost

I don't know sha, I just like those SOS island movies grin

But seriously he is a buddhist shocked

See what western culture has done to this guy

I don't like that part o, how can a Yoruba man be a Buddhist

How is it different from a Yoruba man being a muslim or christian which millions are?

Plus buddhism is more of a philosophy than a religion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima Appointed As Co-ordinator For Rivers State PDP Campaign / Liz Benson Re-marries Atlast / Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.