Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:06 AM

‘I Am Not Ready To Be Anyone’s Baby Mama’- Lady Rants On Social Media. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Am Not Ready To Be Anyone’s Baby Mama’- Lady Rants On Social Media. (535 Views)

‘I Am Not Ready To Be Anyone’s Baby Mama’- Lady Rants On Social Media. / I'm Craving To Be Ebuka's Baby Mama — Lady Bursts Out / "Nigeria Is Scary Place To Be" Simi Rants On Nigeria Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Am Not Ready To Be Anyone’s Baby Mama’- Lady Rants On Social Media. by 9jatalk: 1:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nigerian Lady knows with name Queen Vivian took to social media disclose she is not ready to be anyone’s baby mama.

The lady took to her twitter timeline disclose that Nigerian celebrities are begging her on her.....

Read Complete News Below ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

https://itootalk.com/i-am-not-ready-to-be-anyones-baby-mama-lady-rants-on-social-media/

Re: ‘I Am Not Ready To Be Anyone’s Baby Mama’- Lady Rants On Social Media. by Nanaborga(m): 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2020
See this one oooooo

Guy wey wan make you baby mama go make you baby mama , na to deceive you say he wan marry you , pour sperm inside you and convince you to keep the child , why he changes his mind later on , you think say you wise pass chioma abi you wise pass Linda. Bad guys will put a ring on your finger , meet your family , then change their mind or give flimsy excuse why the marriage should be postpone just like chioma Rowland situation

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Not Ready To Be Anyone’s Baby Mama’- Lady Rants On Social Media. by Fahdiga1: 2:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
She hasn't tested my banana. when she does she will change her mind

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Not Ready To Be Anyone’s Baby Mama’- Lady Rants On Social Media. by SAMBARRY: 2:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nanaborga:
See this one oooooo

Guy wey wan make you baby mama go make you baby mama , na to deceive you say he wan marry you , pour sperm inside you and convince you to keep the child , why he changes his mind later on , you think say you wise pass chioma abi you wise pass Linda. Bad guys will put a ring on your finger , meet your family , then change their mind or give flimsy excuse why the marriage should be postpone just like chioma Rowland situation
hmnnn

And then later blame, shame and insult women for being baby mamas.

Or curse those who dumped a baby by the roadside.you need a lot of wisdom.

(1) (Reply)

Man Selling Christmas Tree In Lagos Traffic / BBNaija Stars, Tochi & Princess Gets Cozy, Smoke Together (Video) / I Have Family In Canada – Small Doctor Reavels (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.