Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site (39867 Views)

Anambra Cargo Airport As At July Last Year(photos) / Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) / Update On Anambra Internation Cargo & passenger Airport (video And Photoes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by Anambra1stS0n: 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
BREAKING NEWS...

Airpeace boss, Chief Allen Onyema lauds Governor of Anambra state, Chief Willie Obiano over the ongoing Anambra International Airport, Ummueri, says airport has potentials of becoming the best in Africa.

Airpeace is also ready to partner with Anambra state government to build a standard maintenance hanger in the airport.

Chief Onyema reveals more in an interview with the MD of ABS, Chief Uche Nworah.

Get details from the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtps1eP0r4M

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by Shellsploit: 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
grin

His aircraft will be the first to "splashdown & taxi" once the airport is finished... grin

Anambra amaka!
Itesiwaju ipinile Anambra state..

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by oneeast3: 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
Great. Lalasticlala come and listen

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
What we need next is to make sure there are big multinational companies springing up in the east. Local industries should be thinking of going multinational. Igbos have the ingenuity to stop China economic colonization of Africa.
A robust plan should be done to harness this.

It wount also be bad idea to team up with any indigenous companies anywhere in Nigeria.

Also to make sure security is intact.

126 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by Anambra1stS0n: 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
Watch out for Anambra state

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by AmericanQuarter: 10:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
post=93115033:
Watch interview of Chief Allen Onyema, the Chairman leading Nigeria Airline as he visit ongoing Anambra internationalcargo airport, he promised to build Airpeace hanger,where aircrafts from all over the world will be coming to fix their aircraft.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtps1eP0r4M
Lalasticlala

This is what I have been waiting to see. Airpeace boss has finally spoken.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by UchaNwababa: 11:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
good development

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by laiperi: 11:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
I like this guy, his deeds and intentions.

But the Nigerian in him made him lose a chunk of laundered money he cannot go overseas to retrieve or defend.

Boy, all that millions or billions!

Imagine what he could have done with it in Nigeria?

Before anyone gloats, it cut across all ethic groups

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by Pentagon007: 12:20am On Aug 23, 2020
laiperi:
I like this guy, his deeds and intentions.

But the Nigerian in him made him lose a chunk of laundered money he cannot go overseas to retrieve or defend
Shut your trap! Allen Onyema has always been an upright business man. The case he has is because he sent Fund above the allowed maximum limit (Laundering; in legal terms) And if you must know, He has legal representatives attending to the case.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by MosheDayan: 12:23am On Aug 23, 2020
Pentagon007:

Shut your trap. Allen Onyema has always been an upright business man. The case he has is because he sent Fund above the allowed maximum limit (Laundering; in legal terms) And if you must know, he has legal representatives attending to the case.
I am sure the guy you quoted is an Afonja . They have bitterness in their stomach like yoyo bitters. grin

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by Pentagon007: 12:32am On Aug 23, 2020
MosheDayan:
I am sure the guy you quoted is an Afonja . They have bitterness in their stomach like yoyo bitters. grin
A very dark Afonja with a towering cone for a head grin

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by laiperi: 1:00am On Aug 23, 2020
Chei, see me see trouble o. I say I like de guy except for de international theif theif wey dey im blood. Why im nor grace de invitation abi na you be de lawyer? Anofia.

Na im pain you so?

MosheDayan:

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by hammer8: 1:47am On Aug 23, 2020
SIR ALLEN ONYEMA, AIR PEACE NEEDS TO ADD ONE AIRBUS TO IT'S FLEET OF AIRCRAFT, FOR THE AIR SHOW AND OPERATIONS GOING FORWARD.

IF ANAMBRA CAN BUILD AN AIRPORT LIKE THAT, AIR PEACE HAVE COME OF AGE AND SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST ONE AIRBUS AIRCRAFT.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by MosheDayan: 6:26am On Aug 23, 2020
Pentagon007:

A very dark Afonja with a towering cone for a head grin
even with the 3 years of civil war, you would have thought those Slimy Vultures from the land of the demons who eat spirogyra,would be going to the moon by now. wickedness won't allow them prosperous. I hope God doesn't destroy them like Sodom and Gommorah grin

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by MosheDayan: 6:27am On Aug 23, 2020
laiperi:
Chei, see me see trouble o. I say I like de guy except for de international theif theif wey dey im blood. Why im nor grace de invitation abi na you be de lawyer? Anofia.

Na im pain you so?

Which Igbo man thief pass Tinubu?

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by AsomughaChuks05: 7:31am On Aug 23, 2020
When completed, the Chief Willie Obiano International Airport Umueri will become the busiest airport in the whole SE/SS region. Indeed it is an enduring legacy project from the governor that all will always remember him for.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by Anambra1stS0n: 7:36am On Aug 23, 2020
AsomughaChuks05:
When completed, the Chief Willie Obiano International Airport Umueri will become the busiest airport in the whole SE/SS region. Indeed it is an enduring legacy project from the governor that all will always remember him for.
I told cynical minds that Gov Obiano's administration will end well

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by Mistakemaker: 7:43am On Aug 23, 2020
Every airport has the potential of becoming the best.. But Anambra Airport can never compete with Lagos, Abuja and portharcourt just like we already have Enugu and Sam mbakwe... Politics and economics are mixed

Without modifying Nigeria most Eastern airports won't compete

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by AsomughaChuks05: 7:46am On Aug 23, 2020
post=93124550:

Surely.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by Mistakemaker: 7:46am On Aug 23, 2020
Akwį»beghi beans moi moi ana esi.. They should wait to complete it first before all these media hogwash..

With that it will really worth it
Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by Anambra1stS0n: 7:47am On Aug 23, 2020
Mistakemaker:
Every airport has the potential of becoming the best.. But Anambra Airport can never compete with Lagos, Abuja and portharcourt just like we ready have Enugu and Sam mbakwe... Politics and economics are mixed

Without modifying Nigeria most Eastern airports won't compete
Just watch out

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by Mistakemaker: 7:48am On Aug 23, 2020
post=93124763:

Just watch out
I'm watching it bro.. All I'm saying is that action speaks louder than voice.. Let the airport be completed first.. Instead of all these media talks it would be wiser to be showing the whole world the progress of work there instead, that's more sensible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by castrogee(m): 8:13am On Aug 23, 2020
This is awesome! We are going strong. I'm sure by the time we set sail the Onitsha and Onne seaport and begin using this airport, the economy of Anambra will be the biggest in Africa. If you listen to Onyema he made mention of this also, that Ndigbo will utilize the airport such that no airport can compare with it in terms of economic significance.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by Ijaya123: 8:15am On Aug 23, 2020
Rocksvibes234:
U re a big fool for saying that.
Have it mind Anambra Airport will dwarf all the airports in West Africa even Africa when completed , talk more of Lagos and Abuja airports

Here goes the empty chest-beating again

4 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by castrogee(m): 8:16am On Aug 23, 2020
Ijaya123:

Here goes the empty chest-beating again

Shut up and get the Bleep outta here!

4 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by castrogee(m): 8:16am On Aug 23, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
What we need next is to make sure there are big multinational companies springing up in the east.

Also to make sure security is intact.

This will come handy. But Tbh, Ndigbo dont need multinational companies to increase. We on our own can berth multiple multinational companies if given the chance, and that's what these projects: Onitsha and Onne seaport, 2nd NB, and intl airports are all about.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by castrogee(m): 8:20am On Aug 23, 2020
MosheDayan:
even with the 3 years of civil war, you would have thought those Slimy Vultures from the land of the demons who eat spirogyra,would be going to the moon by now. wickedness won't allow them prosperous. I hope God doesn't destroy them like Sodom and Gommorah grin

Exactly! But do they even have shame?

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by castrogee(m): 8:23am On Aug 23, 2020
post=93124550:

That's why we must resist Arthur idi.ot eze

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by landforeast(m): 8:31am On Aug 23, 2020
Time to Invest in Anambra

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site by Pentagon007: 8:37am On Aug 23, 2020
AsomughaChuks05:
In my opinion, just leaving the Airport as Anambra International Airport would be better so that the airport's image will not be laced with political connotation. For Example, imagine a situation whereby a future governor is not in good terms with Obiano, but because the airport is named after such a person and in other to hurt Obiano's image, such a gov may choose not to give the airport the much needed attention. So it is in view of this that I think it will be tactical for the airport to not be named after any politician.

37 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit / Port Harcourt-Aba-Maiduguri Eastern Railway Corridor Construction Speeds Up / Accident On Benin Ekpoma-Auchi Road: 2 Children, 6 Others Dead (Disturbing Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.