Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,163 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

I Need Help On Downloading Files With Windows Vps - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help On Downloading Files With Windows Vps (227 Views)

Want To Own A Movie Downloading Site / Stop Downloading Nulled Wordpress Themes/plugins; You'll Regret It. / Help, My Tecno Android Phone Keeps Downloading Apps By Itself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On Downloading Files With Windows Vps by xfactordv: 1:41am On Aug 23, 2020
I have researched the web on downloading files with Windows vps . It's a bit confusing for me . Please can someone just give me a detailed outline on how to go about it . I would really appreciate.
Re: I Need Help On Downloading Files With Windows Vps by xfactordv: 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2020
Hello
Re: I Need Help On Downloading Files With Windows Vps by hostkobo(m): 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
xfactordv:
I have researched the web on downloading files with Windows vps . It's a bit confusing for me . Please can someone just give me a detailed outline on how to go about it . I would really appreciate.

Hi

Pls clarify your enquiry:
- do you want to download files first onto a windows vps, and then download it from the windows vps to your local storage?

regards
HK
Re: I Need Help On Downloading Files With Windows Vps by xfactordv: 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
[quote author=hostkobo post=93134508]

Hi

- do you want to download files first onto a windows vps, and then download it from the windows vps to your local storage?

regards
HK

Thanks for your reply .
How do I download files first into a Windows vps and what do I need to make this possible
Re: I Need Help On Downloading Files With Windows Vps by mrcommonsense(m): 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
[quote author=xfactordv post=93136720][/quote]
Transfer the files to a storage hosting platform then use the 1gb/secs bandwidth of the vps angry angry grin to download it
Re: I Need Help On Downloading Files With Windows Vps by timifaithus(m): 10:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
mrcommonsense:

Transfer the files to a storage hosting platform then use the 1gb/secs bandwidth of the vps angry angry grin to download it

Bro, what's the fastest way to send heavy files from RDP to local windows
Re: I Need Help On Downloading Files With Windows Vps by timifaithus(m): 10:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
xfactordv:

Are you using vps or RDP?
Re: I Need Help On Downloading Files With Windows Vps by timifaithus(m): 10:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
hostkobo:

Hi

regards
HK

Bro, what's the fastest way to send heavy files from RDP to local windows

(1) (Reply)

Urgent! I Need 5,000 Signatures For A Petition On Change.org / I Am Web Developer How Can I Make It On Fiverr / Need A Beautiful Responsive Website In Nigeria For Cheap Prices...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.