Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,912 members, 7,848,684 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

Tears As Lady Tries To Heal Crippled Man In Imo (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tears As Lady Tries To Heal Crippled Man In Imo (photos) (351 Views)

See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away / Johnbosco Onunkwo Gifts Wheelchair To A Crippled Beggar In Anambra / Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tears As Lady Tries To Heal Crippled Man In Imo (photos) by Playthepianos: 2:48am On Aug 23, 2020
I went to Douglas to buy my car tyre yesterday, Saturday.

This happened before me at the popular Douglas Road, Owerri.

This young lady (an evangelist) healed this crippled man who is a native of Mpama Egbu, Owerri north.

It was confirmed by his neighbours that the man has been begging for alms for years in the street at Douglas Road and has been on two pairs of clutches.

But today, God remembered him through a passer-by preacher and he was healed.

People started thanking God and were collecting her number. I could only interview the man; all effort to hear from the young lady proved abortive as she was in the Spirit healing people till I left the scene.

By: Mc Banana Mouth

First off, I know some skeptics are ready to debunk this post: I acknowledge you all, but at the same time, I want to let you know that this is 100% real. Also, expect more of this in the streets. We have moved from church to hospitals, streets, etc, since you guys claim we stage-manage the power of God.

If you are quick to say that it is fake, well, I don't blame you because you either believe in a limited "God" or you don't believe there is God. Scientists and atheists are always quick to reject everything that defies science, and paint it as delusion or deceit. Well, tell me: how can God be God if he cannot defy science?? How dare you use human ability to define him

Whether you call it stage-managed or not, the truth remains. The purpose of sharing this with you is not to prove to you that God exists or Jesus is Lord -- far from it. The purpose is to make this post serve as an evidence against you when you appear before God later on, but yet do not believe in Him. He will remind you of this. Then you won't have any reason to justify your disbelief and rejection of his power, his existence etc, because He just proved a little bit of it to you.

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique

2 Likes

Re: Tears As Lady Tries To Heal Crippled Man In Imo (photos) by Playthepianos: 2:50am On Aug 23, 2020
cont

Re: Tears As Lady Tries To Heal Crippled Man In Imo (photos) by Playthepianos: 2:50am On Aug 23, 2020

Re: Tears As Lady Tries To Heal Crippled Man In Imo (photos) by Playthepianos: 2:51am On Aug 23, 2020
thanks

Re: Tears As Lady Tries To Heal Crippled Man In Imo (photos) by Bluntguy: 2:52am On Aug 23, 2020
Jesus Christ, the same yesterday, today and forever!!!
Re: Tears As Lady Tries To Heal Crippled Man In Imo (photos) by Geestarry(f): 3:13am On Aug 23, 2020
Glory to God
Re: Tears As Lady Tries To Heal Crippled Man In Imo (photos) by Bigflamie(m): 3:39am On Aug 23, 2020
Righteousness 69 f*ck style, where are thou?

Re: Tears As Lady Tries To Heal Crippled Man In Imo (photos) by remsonik(f): 3:56am On Aug 23, 2020
The lord reigneth let the earth tremble, hallelujah is an heavenly language....... Through the love of God our savior all will be well
Re: Tears As Lady Tries To Heal Crippled Man In Imo (photos) by illicit(m): 5:27am On Aug 23, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Hallelujah

isorite
Re: Tears As Lady Tries To Heal Crippled Man In Imo (photos) by chiommy123(f): 7:13am On Aug 23, 2020
na the new trend be this? marketing strategies advertisements
Re: Tears As Lady Tries To Heal Crippled Man In Imo (photos) by pyyxxaro: 7:45am On Aug 23, 2020
Bigflamie:
Righteousness 69 f*ck style, where are thou?

You are mocking our prestigious Pastor , our Daddy G.O here on nairaland abi

When your scrotum sac go swell up like watermelon, nor come here con de cry , de find help oh undecided

(1) (Reply)

Onyeka Onwenu Says Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable, To Release Memoir / Where Is Our President??? / Building Your Dream Home/ Graphics Design At Your Best Quality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.