Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

Every Generation Is Becoming More Perverted - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Every Generation Is Becoming More Perverted (209 Views)

My Perverted Heart, My Perverted Mind. Pray For Me / The Roman Catholics Perverted The Eunuch Tradition The True Gatekeepers / JESUS Warns : Stop Listening To Worldly And Perverted Music!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Generation Is Becoming More Perverted by Dpsychologist: 8:29am On Aug 23, 2020
A perverted generation is the product of what we have been tolerating for decades. We make no serious effort to control what we consume as well as our younger ones and children. We allow our children to be educated by the World and now it is disastrous.

One day i was watching a movie in a satellite dish when my cousin (7years) came to visit us. While watching there was a man who was asking a woman a question while she was taking a Shower(no nudes were shown) . My cousin said " he should join her so that they can fvck their selves" . I shouted at her and told her never to say that again in her life.

After the incident. I began to be scared of the next generation, if a child at her age can say that how will the future be.

Yesterday i overheard a guy of about 20years saying that he will never marry via church wedding. He prefers to get a girl Pregnant so the parent will have no choice than to give her out to him.

Please lets bring up our younger ones and children in fear of the lord. If not the future will be irreparable.

Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will never depart from it

Proverb 22:6

Cc
Lalasticlala OAM4J Myndd44 Forano
Re: Every Generation Is Becoming More Perverted by intruder15(m): 8:34am On Aug 23, 2020
It is well.
Re: Every Generation Is Becoming More Perverted by illicit(m): 8:48am On Aug 23, 2020
U spoil everything when u mentioned church wedding.

What has that got to do with morals
Re: Every Generation Is Becoming More Perverted by illicit(m): 8:49am On Aug 23, 2020
U spoil everything when u mentioned church wedding.

What has that got to do with morals
Re: Every Generation Is Becoming More Perverted by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 23, 2020
Well, this is one of the iatrogenic effect from killing God.
Re: Every Generation Is Becoming More Perverted by Missyajoke(f): 9:36am On Aug 23, 2020
@ OP don't know what to say but things like this are bound to happen because we're at the end time.
Re: Every Generation Is Becoming More Perverted by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 23, 2020
Dpsychologist:
A perverted generation is the product of what we have been tolerating for decades. We make no serious effort to control what we consume as well as our younger ones and children. We allow our children to be educated by the World and now it is disastrous.

One day i was watching a movie in a satellite dish when my cousin (7years) came to visit us. While watching there was a man who was asking a woman a question while she was taking a Shower(no nudes were shown) . My cousin said " he should join her so that they can fvck their selves" . I shouted at her and told her never to say that again in her life.

After the incident. I began to be scared of the next generation, if a child at her age can say that how will the future be.

Yesterday i overheard a guy of about 20years saying that he will never marry via church wedding. He prefers to get a girl Pregnant so the parent will have no choice than to give her out to him.

Please lets bring up our younger ones and children in fear of the lord. If not the future will be irreparable.

Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will never depart from it

Proverb 22:6

Cc
Lalasticlala OAM4J Myndd44 Forano

You need to IDENTIFY the true Christians, they will help you if you're willing to learn! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Gospel Musics Been Perverted / Women Rights In Islam / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.