Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! (43003 Views)

Nigerian Girl Wins Qur’an Recitation Competition In Jordan From 40 Countries / Has The Qur’an Been Perfectly Preserved? / Virtues Of Reading The Qur’an At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by Jabioro: 9:38am On Aug 28, 2020
She has the time and money theft by her husband to make her going into unproductive record..Can a hustling woman have all the time? Inspiring who to do what..the lazyass are here again..

7 Likes

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by Alamin6: 9:38am On Aug 28, 2020
Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by Jobminister: 9:38am On Aug 28, 2020
hahn:

Christians are known to disturb Muslim posts and that's why Seun put the oath in place.

Don't bother, it's just as useless as the Lord's prayer grin

Wonderful!

By their fruit you shall know them!

Prophet Muhammad (SAW) will disown you on that day.

May Allah forgive you.

1 Like

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by Danielfx(m): 9:39am On Aug 28, 2020
Niger with the highest number of Almajiris

This embezzler only motivation story is how she short sighted the quoran when her mate are blessings to their state...

What is your achievement ?

I memorise half of the quoran

4 Likes

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by Fmghewzy(m): 9:44am On Aug 28, 2020
mukhcech:

Both of you are big fools. grin

You are the biggest of all fools, Didirin

4 Likes

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by OmoManU: 9:48am On Aug 28, 2020
wow, but hope her dad and husband whom are both political actors are clean and doing what they should do? Tor Alllahu Alam

1 Like

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by Ykc2(m): 9:51am On Aug 28, 2020
Even the arabs that brought this religion to africa today they them selves are memorizing english while our hungry Africans are trying to memorize Koran more the arab,africa Africa Africa una mumu never do?

4 Likes

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by abdullahi45: 9:55am On Aug 28, 2020
crackhouse:
To what end pls? Just your character is good. Not just to memorise quran.

Don't be a mediocre. Is good character and memorisation of the glorious Qur'an mutually exclusive?
Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by Thastie(f): 9:55am On Aug 28, 2020
crackhouse:
If it was the first lady of Abia state that memorized some portion of the Bible would you have made this comment?
Why can't you let Muslim be and practice their religion? Have you ever in your entire life farabale and memorize something?
Memorizing Quran shows one has important virtues like patience, dedication, godly etc.

3 Likes

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by YUSTECH3(m): 9:56am On Aug 28, 2020
Good barakallahu feehi Haters shame on u

4 Likes

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by Thastie(f): 9:57am On Aug 28, 2020
Ykc2:
Even the arabs that brought this religion to africa today they them selves are memorizing english while our hungry Africans are trying to memorize Koran more the arab,africa Africa Africa una mumu never do?
You are not so intelligent. Every Muslim memorize the Quran. You will def know one or two surahs. How does the fact Muslims are memorizing the Quran ruin your life?

6 Likes

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by abdullahi45: 9:59am On Aug 28, 2020
Caseless:
I've heard about her. She's not driven by power or affluence. She's easygoing and down to earth and also very caring. Remember, she's the daughter of Abdul Salam Abubakar(the former head of state ).

Alhamdulilah. May Allah keep her safe and preserve her upon khayr. Aameen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by Abdunzhaleel: 9:59am On Aug 28, 2020
Mashaallah! May Allah bless her and fill her heart with the luminescence of the quran without excluding us

4 Likes

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by znuga: 10:00am On Aug 28, 2020
Ma Sha Allah

1 Like

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by abdullahi45: 10:02am On Aug 28, 2020
Abdunzhaleel:
Mashaallah! May Allah bless her and fill her heart with the luminescence of the quran without excluding us

Aameen

2 Likes

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by Austeeenxx: 10:04am On Aug 28, 2020
I'm happy for her. She's guaranteed of 70 male virgins in Aljana.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by Caseless: 10:08am On Aug 28, 2020
abdullahi45:

Alhamdulilah. May Allah keep her safe and preserve her upon khayr. Aameen
Aameen!

1 Like

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by nasiest(m): 10:10am On Aug 28, 2020
Super story
Caseless:
I've heard about her. She's not driven by power or affluence. She's easygoing and down to earth and also very caring. Remember, she's the daughter of Abdul Salam Abubakar(the former head of state ).

3 Likes

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by rolams(m): 10:15am On Aug 28, 2020
Good wife! Learnt a lesson again.

My journey starts today!!

5 Likes

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by ogbenimax007: 10:22am On Aug 28, 2020
So

1 Like

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by Iamsane: 10:25am On Aug 28, 2020
mamaafrik:
........and Muslims don't disturb christain posts i guess??
Soraee,make i no throw you this wheel spanner wey dey my hand,that is on a lighter note .
We claim our leaders are corrupt but simple fairness on a common forum we can't keep.

Shut up. You have no sense and moral compass to talk about fairness. My friend Goan sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by AnanseK(m): 10:28am On Aug 28, 2020
Queenlovely:
I was first asked to swear to God before I can post this, why is that

by the way, is this an achievement,

religion is the opium of the aboki

Niger state dey wallow in poverty, from bida to Minna, suleija to kanji, ..

ibb don tie una

Extremely unreliable and hypocritical. To swear to God just for the urge to come and insult Islam.

You’re definitely the devil’s disciple

3 Likes

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by Queenlovely(f): 10:29am On Aug 28, 2020
wakanda

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by mamaafrik(m): 10:32am On Aug 28, 2020
AnanseK:

Extremely unreliable and hypocritical. To swear to God just for the urge to come and insult Islam.

You’re definitely the devil’s disciple
can you tell us the lie or insult in the statement??

4 Likes

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by merits(m): 10:33am On Aug 28, 2020
Lukgaf:
The wife of the Governor of Niger State, Dr Amina Abubaker said
"I memorize at least one page a week,”

I hope you are inspired by her story.

Enjoy reading...

https://dailytrust.com/this-first-lady-has-memorized-half-of-the-quran

This is a challenge for you and I. Let's use our time wisely.
Monsha Allah may almighty Allah continue to bless her iman, and her instructor.ameen

1 Like

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by sambo194: 10:44am On Aug 28, 2020
Allahu akbar! I'm highly impressed. Your past will surely judge your future. Baarakallah fih.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by AkwaIbomMan(m): 10:56am On Aug 28, 2020
Kherdija:
O Allah make it easy for us every difficult thing with your special favor and kindness,for it is easy for you to make every difficult thing easy.
JESUS saves not aIIah.
You inherited the lies your parents received from their ancestors

6 Likes

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by AkwaIbomMan(m): 10:59am On Aug 28, 2020
crackhouse:
heard she has a good character and she's a daughter of the former head of state, Abdusalami Abubakar
Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by AkwaIbomMan(m): 11:00am On Aug 28, 2020
hahn:

Christians are known to disturb Muslim posts and that's why Seun put the oath in place.

Don't bother, it's just as useless as the Lord's prayer grin
another Islamic terrorist spotted

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Beautiful Mosque In Turkey Designed Based On A Verse Of Qur'an / Al Noor Mosque In Abuja Is A Place Where Ladies Market Themselves - Man / Photos Of Sick Nigerian Pilgrims Lying Helplessly In Saudi Arabia Hospital.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.