Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Samsung Galaxy A51, Samsung Galaxy M31 and Redmi note 9s - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy A51, Samsung Galaxy M31 and Redmi note 9s (5670 Views)

Brand New Samsung Galaxy M31 / 1 Week Old Samsung Galaxy M31 For Sale / Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy A51, Samsung Galaxy M31 and Redmi note 9s by amordi: 11:14am On Aug 23, 2020
Please help me choose between Samsung Galaxy A51, Samsung Galaxy M31 and Redmi note 9s. Honest review will be appreciated.

Ahumanbeing
Stanl3y
superemmy
Henryneo
genius43
beejayvince
DarkJeddi
Sandyultimate
D4donnn
Karex81
sagieramos
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51, Samsung Galaxy M31 and Redmi note 9s by D4donnn: 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
amordi:
Please help me choose between Samsung Galaxy A51 or Samsung Galaxy M31. Honest review will be appreciated.

n

My kid sister uses the galaxy a51 si I can confidently tell you, it's a nice slim and sleek device , I can answer every question about the phone because I'm at home at the moment.

I checked the specs of the galaxy m31 and other than the bigger battery and a higher mega pixel count on the rear camera which doesn't neccesarily translate to a better battery they are pretty much similar device , personally I can't tell you which to pick , because it all depends on what you prefer , going by the specs , will you prefer a bigger battery over a front facing fingerprint scanner grin I swear na wetin e boil down to .

Or you can use another method and go price wise , I like slim and sleek device but the assurances a 6kmah battery gives I swear can't be prised , and since they use the same processor and pretty much the same internals , It all boils down to battery vs under display finger print scanner, and I think any Nigerian will go for the former .

Disclaimer I haven't used the m31 but I'll suggest it sha its newer and that 6kmah battery is the bomb , but I'll suggest you get a feel of both . The processor and pretty much everything inside is almost the same , my advice go for the m31 if the prices are similar.

Another thing least I forget, if its aesthetics you value more , like the punch hole over a notch , well you know what to do. I swear thr punch hole dope sha . With better pouch it can be mistaking for a higher or more premium device ( a51) it's becoming a tough choice . But at the end its still the same thing sha functionality over aesthetics.

That's why I said pick both device and have a feel of both, it would suprise you the sleekness of the a51 can sway your decision and even the 4k may battery still serves my sister a day , and that one rarely they leave social media , I dont know much about games because I've never played a graphics intensive game on any phone I've used .

6 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51, Samsung Galaxy M31 and Redmi note 9s by Ahumanbeing: 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
amordi:
Please help me choose between Samsung Galaxy A51, Samsung Galaxy M31 and Redmi note 9s. Honest review will be appreciated.

Ahumanbeing
Stanl3y
superemmy
Henryneo
genius43
beejayvince
DarkJeddi
Sandyultimate
D4donnn
My guy, go for Samsung M31, rn I haven't researched much about them but I'll get back to you.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51, Samsung Galaxy M31 and Redmi note 9s by davillian(m): 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2020
One reason I run away from Samsung
Once the screen gets damage
It would cost you more than 40% the cost of the phone to fix the screen.

4 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51, Samsung Galaxy M31 and Redmi note 9s by queenfav(f): 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
Note 9s

9 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51, Samsung Galaxy M31 and Redmi note 9s by sagieramos(m): 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
M31 is slightly over A51 especially in the camera and battery department. Both M31 and A51 run on Exynos 9611 (10nm) processor.

Nevertheless, the Snapdragon 720g (8nm) on the Redmi note9s is ahead here as it is built on an 8nm process, as compared to the 10nm manufacturing process of the Exynos 9611. This makes the Snapdragon 720G way more efficient than the Exynos 9611. Even in the CPU department, the Snapdragon 720G pulls ahead with two Cortex-A76 performance cores clocked @ 2.3 GHz and six Cortex-A55 efficiency cores clocked @ 1.8 GHz. The Exynos 9611, on the other hand, uses the age-old four Cortex-A73 performance cores clocked @ 2.3 GHz and four Cortex-A53 cores clocked @ 1.7 GHz. In simpler terms, the Exynos 9611 CPU architecture is generations behind the 720G in RN9s.

As expected from an older processor, the 9611 just can’t come close to the number TOPs the Snapdragon 720G can perform. So hands down RN9s with the Snapdragon 720G and GPU is a much better device than Samsung’s Exynos 9611 powered M31 and A51

The RN9s is only inferior in screen type (IPS) to the AMOLED in Galaxy M31 and A51, however some people would still not choose AMOLED due to its very high cost when due for replacement. Apart from this, RN9s will swallow Galaxy M31 and A51 in every aspect, only in camera department Galaxy A51 is in tier with the RN9s, although, M31 is superior to both RN9s and A51 in camera department, but the differences is negligible, as Gcam can be use to enhance the shot quality in RN9s. Just so you know, Gcam doesn't work on Galaxy phones with esynos processor.

The last but not the least, RN9s will run any games throw at it without heating up, but Galaxy M31 and A51 can only struggle in some games RNs9 would run smoothly

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51, Samsung Galaxy M31 and Redmi note 9s by D4donnn: 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
sagieramos:
M31 is slightly over A51 especially in the camera and battery department. Both M31 and A51 run on Exynos 9611 (10nm) processor.

Nevertheless, the Snapdragon 720g (8nm) on the Redmi note9s is ahead here as it is built on an 8nm process, as compared to the 10nm manufacturing process of the Exynos 9611. This makes the Snapdragon 720G way more efficient than the Exynos 9611. Even in the CPU department, the Snapdragon 720G pulls ahead with two Cortex-A76 performance cores clocked @ 2.3 GHz and six Cortex-A55 efficiency cores clocked @ 1.8 GHz. The Exynos 9611, on the other hand, uses the age-old four Cortex-A73 performance cores clocked @ 2.3 GHz and four Cortex-A53 cores clocked @ 1.7 GHz. In simpler terms, the Exynos 9611 CPU architecture is generations behind the 720G in RN9s.

As expected from an older processor, the 9611 just can’t come close to the number TOPs the Snapdragon 720G can perform. So hands down RN9s with the Snapdragon 720G and GPU is a much better device than Samsung’s Exynos 9611 powered M31 and A51

The RN9s is only inferior in screen type (IPS) to the AMOLED in Galaxy M31 and A51, however some people would still not choose AMOLED due to its very high cost when due for replacement. Apart from this, RN9s will swallow Galaxy M31 and A51 in every aspect, only in camera department Galaxy A51 is in tier with the RN9s, although, M31 is superior to both RN9s and M31 in camera department, but the differences is negligible, as Gcam can be use to enhance the shot quality in RN9s. Just so you know, Gcam doesn't work on Galaxy phones with esynos processor.

The last but not the least, RN9s will run any games throw at it without heating up, but Galaxy M31 and A51 can only struggle in some games RNs9 will run smoothly

Do you use the redmi note 9s that you're recommending.

4 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51, Samsung Galaxy M31 and Redmi note 9s by sagieramos(m): 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
Gone were the days when we used to be ignorant, when we used to attributes the performance of a device to its price, I.e the higher the price the better. The Redmi note9s is the most affordable phone on the list, and the most powerful engine.
If you still think the brand and price of a device determines its value, remember that Nokia 3310 was sold for above 600 Dollars in 2003 (which is above 230k today)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51, Samsung Galaxy M31 and Redmi note 9s by sagieramos(m): 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
D4donnn:

Do you use the redmi note 9s that you're recommending.

No. I use the Redmi Note 8 and it's doper than my Galaxy S7 with Exynos 8890 Octa...

5 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51, Samsung Galaxy M31 and Redmi note 9s by D4donnn: 6:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
I need to clarify something ,

It's not everybody who primarily concerns their self about device performance . For instance in my house , I'm the sole person who has a game in his device and the only game I have on my phone is dream league soccer and gangstar new Orleans.

My brother uses an x my sister the a51 and they dont have games on their device including my parents .

Now other than the better processor or bigger battery I dont think there's any way the redmi note 9 is better than the a51.

Please don't go into that argument of screen , I dont think i can use a phone with LCD or ips display ever again , as much as I love the 11 and xr I can't use those phones because of their screens .

The thing is y'all always rate Xiaomi devices over other devices simply because of their value for money concept or ideology.

Forgetting they surely must cut corners in one or two places . I don't want to be drawn into the argument between which is a better device . But if you were given an option to wait for a month and half to use your device after a broken screen or to get it the very next day for a higher amount which would you go for .

This brings to mind an argument of a google pixel 4a over a Samsung s10 lite . And someone was all about the pixel having better camera as a factor why it's a better device .

I downgraded the os of my s10 plus so I could unlock it for a cheaper amount and it was only today I realized my sister's a51 takes better pictures than mine . Because I practically dont use the camera app on my phone . Its tucked in a folder I call essentials , to declutter my apps screen .

There's more to a phone than a faster processor and a bigger battery .

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51, Samsung Galaxy M31 and Redmi note 9s by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
amordi:

Ahumanbeing
Stanl3y
superemmy
Henryneo
genius43
beejayvince
DarkJeddi
Sandyultimate
D4donnn
Karex81
sagieramos

All three are great choices but I'll personally pick the Samsung Galaxy A51.
Here's why, its got 6.5inches super AMOLED display as opposed to Redmi note 9s LCD.
The Exynos 9611 is present on both A51 and M31 but the Redmi wins in this department as the 720G on the redmi edges the 9611 only SLIGHTLY.

Samsung galaxy A51 has an under display finger print sensor, not present on the M31 that still uses an outdated physical sensor and Note 9s as well. Of all three, only the A51 has an under display Fingerprint.

A51 has a much better design than M31 which is heavier and houses a water drop notch which i find quite ugly. The o punch on the A51 is perfect just like the S20 series. Redmi phones are usually heavy too plus the camera bump behind is ugly as hell. A51 is big, slim and slick. It feels premium in hand.

A51 has the lowest battery (4000mAh) amongst all 3 but it doesn't really matter to me tho, it's more than enough.

The cameras are somewhat on the same par, but i give it to the A51 and Note 9s as M31 packs a 64mp that doesn't really deliver. Samsung made M31 a junior to the A51, certainly the camera won't be better even with the higher Megapixel count.

To sum it all up, I pick the A51 for its screen, 6.5 AMOLED is absolutely gorgeous!
Sleek design and Hole punch selfie camera.
One UI is the best android skin at the moment. Great cameras too and long software updates. Capable chipset can handle big games like PUBG and COD and even fortnite at mild settings and lastly its Samsung's best midrange of the year. Reputation matters and i always put that into consideration.

You won't be making a mistake in picking any of the 3 you listed above, but I'll personally pick A51.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51, Samsung Galaxy M31 and Redmi note 9s by WalkerMichael(m): 6:16pm On Aug 23, 2020
RN9S

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51, Samsung Galaxy M31 and Redmi note 9s by RealEzee(m): 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
Personally I'll go for the note 9s,I'm particular about performance cos that will prove how the phone will respond to task from mid to heavy usage, also gives room for upgrade on existing features thru future updates from the company or personal tweaks, that SD 720g will blow the chipset on m31 and A51 away.

Can't compare a corolla on v4 engine to a benz on a v8 engine,even if you put 8 tyres on it, engine performance will always tell who's better on the long.

Screen display is where the Samsung takes it, for me it's not a deal breaker at all, will pick a benz over a Hyundai grin.

When doing personal tweaks I go fit upgrade the features on the note 9s but will be limited on the A51 n m31 cos of its chipset(engine).

The trade offs or corners cut on the note 9s is ok by me, they are not some specular feature I will be missing e.g amoled panel.

The note 9s ticks the box for me.

6 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51, Samsung Galaxy M31 and Redmi note 9s by D4donnn: 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
RealEzee:
Personally I'll go for the note 9s,I'm particular about performance cos that will prove how the phone will respond to task from mid to heavy usage, also gives room for upgrade on existing features thru future updates from the company or personal tweaks, that SD 720g will blow the chipset on m31 and A51 away.

Can't compare a corolla on v4 engine to a benz on a v8 engine,even if you put 8 tyres on it, engine performance will always tell who's better on the long.

Screen display is where the Samsung takes it, for me it's not a deal breaker at all, will pick a benz over a Hyundai grin.

When doing personal tweaks I go fit upgrade the features on the note 9s but will be limited on the A51 n m31 cos of its chipset(engine).

The trade offs or corners cut on the note 9s is ok by me, they are not some specular feature I will be missing e.g amoled panel.

The note 9s ticks the box for me.

I'm happy for you I wanna say one more thing . The sole reason I could take the redmi note is the price difference , i think it's about 20 - 30k cheaper, but on the other hand it boils down to what he intends using his phone to do .

I dont know about others but I really like a beautiful screen , paired with that dark theme on an amoled , hmmmm then when the body of the phone is sleek , I swear ehn it's kinda gratifying , I did a mini survey and I showed my kid sister the m31 and she was like she's never gonna take that phone over her a51 grin , so you see aesthetics still count .

My sister just said the m31 be like techno grin

7 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51, Samsung Galaxy M31 and Redmi note 9s by pabllov53: 7:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
I hate heavy fones. The RN9s is very heavy tuehh. If you are not a game player, go for A51. That fone too sleek. Samsung took dia time in designing that fone.

6 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51, Samsung Galaxy M31 and Redmi note 9s by RealEzee(m): 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
D4donnn:

I'm happy for you I wanna say one more thing . The sole reason I could take the redmi note is the price difference , i think it's about 20 - 30k cheaper, but on the other hand it boils down to what he intends using his phone to do .

I dont know about others but I really like a beautiful screen , paired with that dark theme on an amoled , hmmmm then when the body of the phone is sleek , I swear ehn it's kinda gratifying , I did a mini survey and I showed my kid sister the m31 and she was like she's never gonna take that phone over her a51 grin , so you see aesthetics still count .

My sister just said the m31 be like techno grin
a benz C300 or a Hyundai azeera, which will you go for? grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51, Samsung Galaxy M31 and Redmi note 9s by pabllov53: 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2020
RealEzee:
Lol nor mind am grin grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51, Samsung Galaxy M31 and Redmi note 9s by DrayZee: 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2020
The Galaxy A51 is easily the best phone among all these, don’t let anyone deceive you with cap. It also has a much better camera than the other two.
If you want strong battery, go for the M31, but note that it is a downgrade in almost every other aspect.
As for the Redmi Note 9S, I haven’t used it, but I have used the Redmi Note 9 Pro...it’s an okay phone, but if you have ever seen the screen of a Samsung, you’ll never want to use an LCD Redmi in your life. That LCD panel almost irritates me nowadays.

If you have the money, go for Galaxy A51. If you want battery, go for M31. If you don’t have enough money, go for Redmi Note 9S.

10 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51, Samsung Galaxy M31 and Redmi note 9s by RealEzee(m): 11:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
https://www.kimovil.com/en/compare/samsung-galaxy-a51,xiaomi-redmi-note-9s

grin I'm more of a performance guy, I want the majors, placing the note 9s against the a51, I'll still up for the note 9s, spec wise it's not contest, the note 9s is ahead, is the screen an issue for me? naaah.

Then when pricing comes to play its clear I can do more with the note 9s than the a51,amoled screen been absent on the note 9s isn't a deal breaker, it's doesn't cause major upset to it productivity, besides the a71 should be used in comparing the note 9s.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51, Samsung Galaxy M31 and Redmi note 9s by ddjay: 1:40am On Aug 24, 2020
My main interest is android os upgrade and after Samsung listed a51 among the phones to get 3 android upgrades, my attention was caught up, this means, its sure of android 13....

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51, Samsung Galaxy M31 and Redmi note 9s by D4donnn: 5:29am On Aug 24, 2020
RealEzee:

If you read carefully you'd see that I initially suggested the m31 because of it's better battery and basically its newer , but on the other hand after checking the m31 closer I realized the a51 is a lot prettier , I only said the only reason I could opt for the redmi is because of its price.

But anyways why I even they explain self

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51, Samsung Galaxy M31 and Redmi note 9s by ben1daEbiri(m): 9:52am On Aug 24, 2020
DrayZee:
The Galaxy A51 is easily the best phone among all these, don’t let anyone deceive you with cap. It also has a much better camera than the other two.
If you want strong battery, go for the M31, but note that it is a downgrade in almost every other aspect.
As for the Redmi Note 9S, I haven’t used it, but I have used the Redmi Note 9 Pro...it’s an okay phone, but if you have ever seen the screen of a Samsung, you’ll never want to use an LCD Redmi in your life. That LCD panel almost irritates me nowadays.

If you have the money, go for Galaxy A51. If you want battery, go for M31. If you don’t have enough money, go for Redmi Note 9S.

I use the Galaxy A50 and bro, the phone is COMPLETE!!

Coming from an infinix hot s,I pray make God dey help me never to go back to IPS/LCD again!!!

I snap picture send for my friend, I no fit laugh...

Display is one reason I don't fancy the iphone.

Peeps be screaming Samsung phones are expensive, when I bring out my phone and a phone without AMOLED is brought out too,the difference is crystal clear.

Amoled cost but it's a beauty to behold

6 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51, Samsung Galaxy M31 and Redmi note 9s by RealEzee(m): 10:46am On Aug 24, 2020
D4donnn:

If you read carefully you'd see that I initially suggested the m31 because of it's better battery and basically its newer , but on the other hand after checking the m31 closer I realized the a51 is a lot prettier , I only said the only reason I could opt for the redmi is because of its price.

But anyways why I even they explain self
bud my question no hard na, a C300 or azeera?
Engine vs beauty?
smiley
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51, Samsung Galaxy M31 and Redmi note 9s by pabllov53: 11:51am On Aug 24, 2020
ben1daEbiri:

Coming from an infinix hot s,I pray make God dey help me never to go back to IPS/LCD again!!!

Peeps be screaming Samsung phones are expensive, when I bring out my phone and a phone without AMOLED is brought out too,the difference is crystal clear.

once an IPS/LCD fone user taste Amoled, nothing can make you want to go back to IPS/LCD ever again.. Not even snapdragon cheesy cheesy grin me na victim.. Mind u, Samsung AMOLED is totally different from other brand AMOLED. Theirs is too sleek

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51, Samsung Galaxy M31 and Redmi note 9s by D4donnn: 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
RealEzee:
bud my question no hard na, a C300 or azeera?
Engine vs beauty?
smiley

Oga beauty , over engine, I dey do drag race abi I one drive go Morocco

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51, Samsung Galaxy M31 and Redmi note 9s by RealEzee(m): 12:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
D4donnn:

grin Hyundai Azeera for u, Benz C300 for me aiit.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51, Samsung Galaxy M31 and Redmi note 9s by RealEzee(m): 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
pabllov53:
once an IPS/LCD fone user taste Amoled, nothing can make you want to go back to IPS/LCD ever again.. Not even snapdragon cheesy cheesy grin me na victim.. Mind u, Samsung AMOLED is totally different from other brand AMOLED. Theirs is too sleek
huh wat did u just say? Snapdragon wat? Snapdragon na screen? Screen and processor are different na, if u have amoled and poor processor that's doesn't make sense either man, smh grin.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51, Samsung Galaxy M31 and Redmi note 9s by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
D4donnn:

Lmao.. I like you! gringrin

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51, Samsung Galaxy M31 and Redmi note 9s by pabllov53: 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
RealEzee:
huh wat did u just say? Snapdragon wat? Snapdragon na screen? Screen and processor are different na, if u have amoled and poor processor that's doesn't make sense either man, smh grin.
i know snapdragon is a processor bro.. If you go almost every comparison btw A51 and note9s.. They always say if A51 had snapdragon it would be this and that.. Omo as far say my fone nor dey hang, not heavy (very important), accommodate all my apps, nice camera, shape images and have Amoled in it, i'm coool with any processor present in it.

4 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51, Samsung Galaxy M31 and Redmi note 9s by pabllov53: 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
D4donnn:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51, Samsung Galaxy M31 and Redmi note 9s by sagieramos(m): 12:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
ben1daEbiri:

Coming from an infinix hot s ,I pray make God dey help me never to go back to IPS/LCD again!!!

No wonder! You've been using the lowest type of IPS screen (720p) on your infinix, not the FHD (1080p) on the Redmi phones, that's why you give AMOLED so much consideration.

My Redmi Note 8 is my first phone that doesn't come with AMOLED, from Galaxy S4 to S7 personally owned, although I've handle the Galaxy S8 to S10, but not personally owned. I guess some of the mentioned phone above would have better AMOLED display than Samsung mid-range phone considering the fact they are flagship

See! The beauty of AMOLED doesn't freak me anymore. I'm used to it. Performance and multi-tasking is my utmost priority over screen beauty, provided that the price is right. Every specs (except the screen type) in the A51, the RN9s have better, e.g the Corning gorilla glass, yet the RN9s is almost 30k cheaper

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51, Samsung Galaxy M31 and Redmi note 9s by pabllov53: 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
sagieramos:

No wonder! You've been using the lowest type of IPS screen (720p) on your infinix, not the FHD (1080p) on the Redmi phones, that's why you give AMOLED so much consideration.

My Redmi Note 8 is my first phone that doesn't come with AMOLED, from Galaxy S4 to S7 personally owned, although I've handle the Galaxy S8 to S10, but not personally owned. I guess some of the mentioned phone above would have better AMOLED display than Samsung mid-range phone considering the fact they are flagship

See! The beauty of AMOLED doesn't freak me anymore. I'm used to it. Performance and multi-tasking is my utmost priority over screen beauty, provided that the price is right. Every specs (except the screen type) in the A51, the RN9s have better, e.g the Corning gorilla glass, yet the RN9s is almost 30k cheaper
RN9S is heavy bro.. Rest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MTN Decided To Show Me Love With 4gb Of Data Free.thank You MTN / Get 240mb With #200 On Your Airtel Sim Now! / *CONFIRMED* - Blackberry Messenger Coming To Samsung. Sell Ur Blackberry Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.