Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

A Wake-up Call To All Man United Fans - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Wake-up Call To All Man United Fans (491 Views)

Ronaldo Has Scored More Goals Than All Man Utd Strikers Combined Since 2009 / Man In Talk For Another Transfer, All Man United Transfer News / Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Wake-up Call To All Man United Fans by boujeeassnigga(m): 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
Don't get me wrong i am a united fan, but today i am saying with a heavy heart that i am taking a break from my relationship with man united.
Last week's semi final against sevilla was the final for me, AKA even tweeted about how heartbroken he was that evening, he even said he shed real tears and i really felt the same way too.
he even made a sarcastic remark about how united will probably won't win any domestic title till his kid turn 27.
Sadly that could become united's new destiny, i mean liverpool did'nt win the league for like 30yrs right?
My beloved club going 3 years in a row without a single title(not even the mickey mouse cup) and the owners of the club obviously don't give a standing fvck about united fans or winning trophies as long as they keep making their profits.
Re: A Wake-up Call To All Man United Fans by boujeeassnigga(m): 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
Man united, one of the greatest clubs in the world has been without a director of football(DoF) for like a billion years now that just tells you about the club's ambitions.
please don't get me started bout their activities in the transfer market, like how long does it take united to sign a player? Lemme give you a hint (about the same time it will take a blind monkey to screw in a light bulb).
gradually united is just becoming an AC Milan, just hanging onto past glories, it hurts to say this but united is just the manchester version of Arsenal FC.
Re: A Wake-up Call To All Man United Fans by cunny88(m): 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
u are definitely not a true fan bro, teams like Bournemouth, Crystal palace, Everton haven't won anything in years, yet there stadia are always packed full with fans. loyalty means supporting ur team through the good and bad times.

1 Like

Re: A Wake-up Call To All Man United Fans by boujeeassnigga(m): 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2020
So to all my fellow united fans in 9ja, next time you go to the viewing centre and you watched a match that united managed to beat chelsea 2 goals to one with the aid of a penalty and poor refereeing please just enjoy your victory in a humble manner, don't brag about it, its disgusting to say the least.
united is not the best club in england and will never be, united is not even the best club in manchester.
just lower you expectations about the club and you might probably get to keep your sanity intact.
Re: A Wake-up Call To All Man United Fans by boujeeassnigga(m): 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2020
The solution to united's problems is simple,
1. move woodward's ass to the business dept and make him worry only about raking in sponsorships
2. Hire a seasoned DoF and give him full capacity of player recruitments.
3. Most importantly, reduce the fetish of english players.
if they execute one or all of the solutions above the just might start challenging for trophies again.
GOD BLESS!

OH By the way, i am so wrecked and in need of assistance desperately, anyone feeling generous should pls assist me with anything, nothing is too small.
2088702513 UBA. THANKS!
Re: A Wake-up Call To All Man United Fans by boujeeassnigga(m): 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
cunny88:
u are definitely not a true fan bro, teams like Bournemouth, Crystal palace, Everton haven't won anything in years, yet there stadia are always packed full with fans. loyalty means supporting ur team through the good and bad times.
U spoke too soon, lol
Re: A Wake-up Call To All Man United Fans by godforus(m): 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
boujeeassnigga:
The solution to united's problems is simple,
1. move woodward's ass to the business dept and make him worry only about raking in sponsorships
2. Hire a seasoned DoF and give him full capacity of player recruitments.
3. Most importantly, reduce the fetish of english players.
if they execute one or all of the solutions above the just might start challenging for trophies again.
GOD BLESS!

OH By the way, i am so wrecked and in need of assistance desperately, anyone feeling generous should pls assist me with anything, nothing is too small.
2088702513 UBA. THANKS!

I quite agree with you. Manchester United is run like a Brand and not anymore how a Football Club should be run. The club owners and board are more particular about breaking even, sponsorships, profits, and financial ranking among other clubs, than about success on the pitch and an attractive football pattern.

How can a club who claims to be ambitious sit and watch its rivals go on spree of transfers. Liverpool, city, Chelsea, arsenal have all acquired new players. But you drag yours on simply because it's going to eat deep into your private pocket.

No footballing direction whatsoever. The club badly needs a director of football, a competent one like the former PSG man who acquired neymar and mbappe, not another dumb English DoF. Only then will I take United seriously.

When I look at Dortmund signings I develop goose bumps. A 20 year old haaland, 20 year old sancho, a crazy teenager; bellingham. And a policy of signing young talents who are dipped into a forward, attacking style of football. Not only that, they develope players. I watched Sancho's development at dortmund, how he wasn't able to go round defenders in his first full season at dortmund, how he couldn't pinpoint his team members when he runs into the 18 yard box; but now he is able to do all those. One can easily pinpoint good coaching. How has Ole developed the average James who plies his right wing role? Man Utd wastes set pieces and worse off, corners. How has he developed United to score headers? The Europa league finals sevilla versus inter that played out 3-2; 4 of the goals were scored with headers. Fantastic headers. In some games where you don't get to see keeper much due to parked defence, you can really on a well pin-pointing corner deliveries to head in the goal. United hasn't developed on that aspect either.

Club no get DoF, coaching board no sabi develop players. Till now man utd can't score outside 18 shots. Bruno used to score them at sporting but arrived man utd and joined martial in dragging ball into the 18 yard box. We don't have accuracy in long distance shots and it seems coach is not a fan of it. He fails to understand they are necessary atimes and that fergie used to use it to win matches.

All round I'm unimpressed with United lack of director of football, and a lack of development in coaching style. Lampard did no signing, but was able to finish same point as United even after losing Hazard, Chelsea highest goal scorer. Ole signs 5 players; 3 in summer and two in winter still finishes same points with lampard. Imagine.
Re: A Wake-up Call To All Man United Fans by boujeeassnigga(m): 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
[quote author=godforus post=93141536]

I quite agree with you. Manchester United is run like a Brand and not anymore how a Football Club should be run. The club owners and board are more particular about breaking even, sponsorships, profits, and financial ranking among other clubs, than about success on the pitch and an attractive football pattern.

How can a club who claims to be ambitious sit and watch its rivals go on spree of transfers. Liverpool, city, Chelsea, arsenal have all acquired new players. But you drag yours on simply because it's going to eat deep into your private pocket.

No footballing direction whatsoever. The club badly needs a director of football, a competent one like the former PSG man who acquired neymar and mbappe, not another dumb English DoF. Only then will I take United seriously.

When I look at Dortmund signings I develop goose bumps. God bless u bro, i wish there is a way to pass the msg across to woodword and co. But will they listen? Thats the question.
Re: A Wake-up Call To All Man United Fans by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2020
Man utd is past tense, they may end up being Aston Villa or Newcastle
Re: A Wake-up Call To All Man United Fans by boujeeassnigga(m): 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
OJay360:
Man utd is past tense, they may end up being Aston Villa or Newcastle
Haba, aston villa?

(1) (Reply)

1 Week Roll Over With 1xbet / Sop Sport Trading / The Legendary Winning Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.