Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) (41582 Views)

Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) / Sales And Installation Of Automobile Windscreens And Side Glasses / Sales And Installation Of Automobile Windscreens And Side Glasses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
The final set of materials have arrived to commence construction
The project is owned and developed by Mimshack and Israeli based Merkavim

We performed the groundbreaking ceremony of this Car Manufacturing and Assembling Factory few years ago because we believed that it will play a major role in generating job opportunities and wealth for our people.

I am glad that the last set of equipment for the completion of the factory have just arrived and with this our vision in the transportation industry is gradually being realised.

We are hopeful that with God on our side, this project will soon be ready for commissioning.

Source Governors Facebook
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1482147661987571&id=221725944696422

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMhvoHNWUhM

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
More pix as pre fab materials arrive cool

More grease to your elbows cool

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by Brandstudio01: 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
Udom is a silent achiever. Not all these audio governments from left right and centre deceiving themselves and their clueless supporters

Ask your government why something as common as electricity is impossible in Nigeria. When the amount of all the looted Fund in a single month can guarantee us constant electricity.

Clueless supporters

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by tutudesz: 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
Akwa Ibom is blessed with good governor's, that are aways setting and breaking record. Unlike my My governors, always breaking record in corruption.

33 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
Nothing less than looting

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by swiz123(m): 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2020
MelesZenawi:

If you had only read the first line, you would have seen that the owner of the company is an Israeli and not the government.

Please, stop disgracing us

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
swiz123:

If you had only read the first line, you would have seen that the owner of the company is an Israeli and not the government.

Please, stop disgracing us

Read again and understand.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by IkwerrePikin: 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
Good

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by ZACHIE: 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2020
Absolute rubbish.
Ill advised. Not thought out. Unnecessary.
Deemed to fail.
Who said building cars are our priority?
We are stupid. I swear down.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
Governor Udom is really pulling investors in

It's visible for all to see shocked shocked shocked

He's doing great!

He's a presidential material!

Not all these over ambitious, power grabbing, theoretical thugs cum drug baron claiming theoretical achievements upandan! cheesy grin cheesy

If you call El-rufai and Tinubu, na you sabi cheesy grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by stonemind(f): 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
J
Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by careytommy37(m): 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
So happy for my state kiss

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by whyteteeth: 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
Haters will soon arrive!, Ispitoncowards, Jamesversion, ugaboy, Uchasa, Hellraiser77, NGpatriot are coming to pour at their hate as usual!

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by Ijaya123: 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
I hope it sees the light of the day and not some politically motivated gimmick.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by famousroland(m): 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
ABASI IBOM DIONG AKWA IBOM...AMEN

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by Dshocker(m): 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
A welcome development

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by Shellsploit: 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
Akwa Ibom Ayaya!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by fashrola(m): 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
This is an old news though... Work is already progressing

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by Yairsavor: 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
More power to them.
Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by Sircarma99: 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2020
Nice step

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by careytommy37(m): 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2020
ZACHIE:
Absolute rubbish.
Deemed to fail.

Hater

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by michlins(m): 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2020
Rivers State see your mate

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by nothingspoil70: 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2020
Innonsence in deep shut right now.

No wonder Ipob chestbeaters are already condemning it

6 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by careytommy37(m): 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Hatred will kill you

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2020
Nice development.

God bless Akwa-Ibom State.

God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by nothingspoil70: 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2020
Innonsence in deep shit right now.

No wonder Ipob chestbeaters are already condemning it

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
ZACHIE:
Absolute rubbish.
Deemed to fail.
Odiegwu!
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by engrjacuzzi: 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
home is home...one day I shall return back to my homeland AkwaIbom State. God bless all Akwaibomites.

13 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by pedro4hope(m): 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
Thank God it's happening in my lifetime.... kudos to Udom Emmanuel God bless akwa abasi ibom state

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla / Orji Kalu Fumes As His Jet's Technical Faults Aborts Visit To Maduguri / Vehicle Registration| Driver's License| Change of Ownership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.