Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) (41686 Views)

Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) / Sales And Installation Of Automobile Windscreens And Side Glasses / Sales And Installation Of Automobile Windscreens And Side Glasses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by Ilaumoh(m): 8:18am On Aug 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Fiction.
Really, so what is now say is realiality.... You need to stop been envious honestly..
Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 24, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Really, so what is now say is realiality.... You need to stop been envious honestly..

Fiction
Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by nsiba: 9:02am On Aug 24, 2020
Uchasa:

All Akwa ibomites are so poor and lazy that they can't establish an ordinary automobile plant for themselves, yet they would be the first to shout about wealth.
No wonder the saying, "A poor man loves talking about wealth, while the rich man is building wealth".
Very stupid set of people, the other day the biggest cargo sailed to our Onne and it pained Akwa Ibomites to know that they have nothing to their name, even the proposed site for their futuristic seaport is owned by the Andoni-Ijaw people who were carved mistakenly into AKS and whose kits and Kins are found in Rivers, that means Ibibio land is landlocked.
Thats why i never see any Akwa Ibomite as a Niger Deltan, remove Eastern Obolo and Ibeno from AKS, and they are as good as dead or even equal to those barren Northern States.
You guys would continue to be the maid, gatemen and menial cooks we know you guys for in Port Harcourt and Nigeria as a whole.
Lunatics!!!

Lalasticlala Seun Dominique Mynd44 Cao see insult........see the pretender here. NNU0000 am sure is the same person
Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by EdiskyHarry: 9:07am On Aug 24, 2020
God bless akwa ibom state,
God bless gov udom Emmanuel
God bless the United States of Niger delta.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by Ijaya123: 9:36am On Aug 24, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Hmmmm.. Let me not insult you this morning..
Take care

Good you allowed common sense to have its way.
Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by simeotexy: 9:58am On Aug 24, 2020
Uchasa:

I never knew it pained Akwa Ibomite this way!!
Eeyaahh....it would be alright.
And for you who thinks an Akwa Ibomite has/can beat me, you must be foolish!
How can my slave beat me
Akpan, Udom, e.t.c and other Ibibio witchcraft names are popular names for gatemen in our area.
Ekaete, Udeme, Asuama, Ekerette are popular names for House maids in our area and Nigeria as a whole too.
I have bleeped over 20 Akwa Ibom girls for less than 1k in PHC, come and see how your mothers and sisters are bleeped and fingered in their smelly pussy every night just for 1k, hence at the mention of an Akwa Ibom female name, the thought of Ashawolism enters our minds.
You guys are just poor people who are our slaves, you have been slaves right from the pre- colonial times and you are still a slave even in Nollywood movies.
guy you know u lying for it to sweet.... mention the names of the girls and post their no.
Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by simeotexy: 10:11am On Aug 24, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Hahahahahahhaha.. Then you are as dumb as your average family members.
Which Ibeno hate who?
Ibeno only had small fued with eket people an that was settle.. So don't sound more dumma
guy m tired of arguing with Rivers people,,truth is that they don't travel out of their state,,,that's y they are so proud becos they think is only Rivers State that have high population of akwa ibomites...we actually have more akwa ibomites in Lagos and cross river state than ph

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 24, 2020
My state is in the news again for the RIGHT reasons. Hopefully, with God's direction I will become the State's Governor in the years to come and I will do marvelous things in my time. Amen. God bless Akwa Abasi Ibom State! I will return there in future.
Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by whyteteeth: 11:49am On Aug 24, 2020
Uchasa:
Just imagine!
Rivers State has two automobile plants, even Anambra, Abia, Lagos, Ogun, Delta, Oyo and Enugu has many automobile plants, yet you guys think this is an achievement??
Your government is about to build the first automobile plant in your deserts for you and you are jubiliating, meanwhile a Yoruba man singlehandedly owns an automible plant that produced good cars, also an Igbo man by name, Innosson has an automible plant alongside a school where he trains workers.
Automobile plants are scattered all over Igboland, Yorubaland,Rivers, Delta, even the North, yet you guys dont have one, later you would say you are more developed than Rivers State.
Poverty and backwardness is the problem of the average Ibibio dwarf!

I knew you will come for us. No.1 Akwa Ibom hater, I mentioned your name in the first page. Check u go see.
Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by Gerrard59(m): 12:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
VULCAN:
I am just guessing the price of their cars.

You seem to have info on how much they plan to sell?

No idea but I wager it will be more or less the price of a new Innoson depending on if this new plant will assemble their own brand or for others (Stallion Motors assembles for Nissan).

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by Charly68: 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
What brand of cars are they set to be rollimg out
.? The glory of the nation is coming back gradually..thank God for visionary leafership
Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by Daddyboy21: 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
ZACHIE:
Absolute rubbish.
Ill advised. Not thought out. Unnecessary.
Deemed to fail.
Who said building cars are our priority?
We are stupid. I swear down.
Who be the "we"?
Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by RuggedSniper: 1:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
Sysdatek:
The final set of materials have arrived to commence construction
The project is owned and developed by Mimshack and Israeli based Merkavim

Source Governors Facebook
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1482147661987571&id=221725944696422

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMhvoHNWUhM
Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by Kinematics: 11:16am On Aug 28, 2020
Ilaumoh:

And jealous wimbs like Kinematics is brainless seven 24

Jealous you say?
This guy you funny oo. I should be jealous of moribund projects?

Be there waiting for government to build everything for you while others are already doing these things themselves.

Poor illiterate...

Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by elemfado(m): 10:51am On Nov 05, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Governor Udom is really pulling investors in

My name is Effiong Bassey Okon from Nsit Atai, Akwa Ibom. Hope am welcome.

cool It's visible for all to see shocked shocked shocked

He's doing great!

He's a presidential material!

Not all these over ambitious, power grabbing, theoretical thugs cum drug baron claiming theoretical achievements upandan! cheesy grin cheesy

If you call El-rufai and Tinubu, na you sabi cheesy grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla / Pls What's The Name Of This Vehicle? / WeiLongDa Brand Best Quality China Spray Booth/Paint Booth Factory&Manufacturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.