Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

The Rich Never Pay Tax - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Rich Never Pay Tax (758 Views)

You Will Thank Me For Sharing This With You, Never Pay For Any Ebooks, Courses, / 20 Things The Rich Do Every Day / Should Unemployed Person Pay Tax? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Rich Never Pay Tax by lipuka(m): 8:38am On Feb 18, 2011
Paying tax is one thing that is obligatory. It is the only means, for a Government to raise money. So you may say all of us would be patriotic enough to pay taxes. In theory, everybody pays taxes. In poractrise, it is only those who earn little who pay taxes. Let us look at the scenario. You go to school, work hard for thast degree, then hope you get a fine job. Once you get the job, you work hard to impress your bosses, so that they may give you a better salary

Along the way, you get married, children cpome along. If you are lucky, you buy a car, a house and all the other goodies, You feel secure. But the Government is after you. Before youy even spend your money, you pay tax. Then once you get your money you pay rent, or mortgage. Then school fees, then petrol, insurance, and the list goes on. Finally, whatever is left is what you use. And that is moch much really.

A clever man makes money work for him. He will buy a car, but he will make sure the car pays for itself. He will but a house, but he will make sure that the house pays for itself. what you see here is that one has bought things which have become a liability, while the other has turned the same to assets.

As you can see, the employee pays tax as soon as he gets his pay. And he will contionue doing so for the rest of his life, and hoping for a pension, which will not ammount to much. He is forever in debt. The rich man, on the other hand, forms a company. He employs all the best brains. He spends the money the company generates as expnses. He can go on that holiday to the Carribean with all the models and beauty queens at company expense. He will buy a house yes, but it will be bought by the company. Same with car and all others.

In reality, the rich moan is actually umpemloyed. He does not pay tax But he has access to a lot of money which he spends with abandon. At the end of the year, the Government will tax whatever is left of the money, I rest my case

(1) (Reply)

Are U Interested In My Property @ilasa With Pics Atach / Brazzilian N Indian Hair Weavons And Jewelries! / Pls Anyone Wit Good Knowlege Abt Recharge Card Printing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.