Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,074 members, 7,835,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Akin Abayomi Tests Positive For COVID-19 - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Akin Abayomi Tests Positive For COVID-19 (17295 Views)

Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick / Akin Abayomi: Lagos Coronavirus Cases May Rise To 39,000 / Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Abayomi Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Phemostiga4u: 10:06am On Aug 24, 2020
femmyapson:
this space is booked for righteousness89
Space booker

1 Like

Re: Akin Abayomi Tests Positive For COVID-19 by IkemChris(m): 10:18am On Aug 24, 2020
Them don look for who them go accuse say he get COVID19 them no see, them come dey accuse themselves
Re: Akin Abayomi Tests Positive For COVID-19 by ashawopikin(m): 10:24am On Aug 24, 2020
DaddyGngeess:
He will be fine
Give him 2 weeks he will test negative grin
Re: Akin Abayomi Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Kelvin5214: 10:25am On Aug 24, 2020
Welcoming development, Thank God say Na Yoruba man
Re: Akin Abayomi Tests Positive For COVID-19 by PoliteActivist: 10:31am On Aug 24, 2020
maxiuc:
cheesy

How many times will this man test positive for Covid

Abi are they trying to prove to us that you can be reinfected by Covid after treatment just to scare us again

Oga better behave yourself or you suffer for 600yrs

This is the only time, Mr. Conspiracy.
As u would say, "they" didn't have money to pay him till now
Re: Akin Abayomi Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Beverlyjean(f): 10:38am On Aug 24, 2020
thorpido:
It's not about thoughts.A lot is being done to tackle it and many have been lucky to survive it.
A disease that has claimed over 700,000 lives cannot be said to be overated.

700 000 out of 7 billion...with the way media outlets sold it to the public... they made it seem like once u get it, its certain death and infection will b as easy as sleeping when tired
Re: Akin Abayomi Tests Positive For COVID-19 by mvem(m): 10:43am On Aug 24, 2020
SexytorresE:
u heard , knw and see are different things . I also knw of someone they claimed heard it, is a Doctor as well
when I mean I know it is a family member which I see every time... Not that he told us, we followed up the whole situation
Re: Akin Abayomi Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Ademoore07(m): 10:46am On Aug 24, 2020
paulolee:
minister of health testing positive to covid, na wah oo...with the way things are going, pls they shouldn't think about locking down lagos again...that lockdown didnt help matters..
i keep saying it, if test centers are available in each states and people can easily walk in to get tasted freely, the numbers we are hearing abt covid would be a joke because 90% of people with this covid hardly shows symptoms..
those saying is scam, the difference between you and those positive case is the fact that they got tested, if you think its a scam jus try and locate any test centers with ur friends or family memebers and get tested, u may be surprised with the results...
What is this one saying? Didn't you read it that ondo state commissioner for health died of the virus, 2 months ago? Covid-19 is no respecter of status.

1 Like

Re: Akin Abayomi Tests Positive For COVID-19 by seunayantokun(m): 10:54am On Aug 24, 2020
May God help him recover quickly
Re: Akin Abayomi Tests Positive For COVID-19 by mechanics(m): 11:10am On Aug 24, 2020
I wish him speedy recovery.
Re: Akin Abayomi Tests Positive For COVID-19 by thorpido(m): 11:15am On Aug 24, 2020
Beverlyjean:

700 000 out of 7 billion ...with the way media outlets sold it to the public... they made it seem like once u get it, its certain death and infection will b as easy as sleeping when tired
Will it make you more satisfied if the figures were more?
The media had to do all that publicity so people could be aware and prevent themselves from getting infected or spreading it for those who are infected already.All that publicity is why we do not have figures more than we have presently.There are about 1.8m people infected world-wide presently and still counting.
Coronavirus is highly infectious.Being in a room with someone infected who coughs is enough to make the occupants infected too.Not everyone who catches the virus dies but no one knows the course it will take for every infected person.The young have died just like the old.Even seemingly fit people without background health issues have died.
That's why there's the aggressive publicity in the media.It is very important in a pandemic such as we have.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Abayomi Tests Positive For COVID-19 by michoim(m): 11:43am On Aug 24, 2020
Get well soon...hard working man
Re: Akin Abayomi Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Farki: 11:53am On Aug 24, 2020
omohayek:

Yes, just like Abba Kyari, Abiola Ajimobi and Buruji Kashamu all recovered without any cause for alarm, abi? What is it with Nigerians and wishful thinking in the face of the most glaring facts?

Stupidity is encouraged that's why, we don't call out stupid people enough so they think their stupidity is intelligence.
Re: Akin Abayomi Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Jaysleeves(m): 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
SexytorresE:
Lol grin which organizations my dear ? undecided haven’t heard of market man or woman contacting it but everyday the top news about it here in naija is either an actress , actor or rich man . kiss
because they have more access to newsroom
Re: Akin Abayomi Tests Positive For COVID-19 by almarthins(m): 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
Beverlyjean:
This coro stuff is overrated

Overrated abi? When e don kil 800k already. because e never claim any of ur family member abi?

1 Like

Re: Akin Abayomi Tests Positive For COVID-19 by delpee(f): 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
May God grant our diligent Commissioner speedy recovery. He actually needs to rest. Too much stress in the last 6 months.
Re: Akin Abayomi Tests Positive For COVID-19 by kay7: 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
ipobarethieves:
Malaria Malaria malaria is not Coro ooooo

IGNORANCE IS WORSE THAN ILLITERACY
Re: Akin Abayomi Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Nuhushafin33(m): 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
Na wa ooo
Re: Akin Abayomi Tests Positive For COVID-19 by ipobarethieves: 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
kay7:

IGNORANCE IS WORSE THAN ILLITERACY
Dumb upstairs
Re: Akin Abayomi Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Ofiagu(m): 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
I wish the Prof quick recovery.

Get well sir.
Re: Akin Abayomi Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Moscodee1990(m): 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
Oya to the isolation centre immediately, which one be home care.
Re: Akin Abayomi Tests Positive For COVID-19 by knowhowk: 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ayt27:
I have been expecting this news since the second week of lockdown. The man suppose test positive, he has been working really hard.

Infact if he didn't contract it then that's when i'll know something is even more fishy.

Speedy recovery in Jesus name.

That's why it's good to appoint those who have knowledge of the field into the field, not that you will appoint a Lawyer as Minister of Power because of padi padi govt and say he is qualified because he is a SAN.

What point are you driven at ,so you mean Corona Virus would have let him be if coro identifies him as a Medical Doctor abi? The medical doctors that were Positive Nko? Coro is not a Respecter of anyone Oga
Re: Akin Abayomi Tests Positive For COVID-19 by sunnyeinstein(m): 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2020
adioolayi:
He has fought a good fight....Quick recovery Prof Abayomi

Oga, boya keeh calm down, he's not dying or retiring sir
Re: Akin Abayomi Tests Positive For COVID-19 by jaxxy(m): 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
We all need to be careful.
Re: Akin Abayomi Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Ayt27(m): 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
Re: Akin Abayomi Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Ayt27(m): 6:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
knowhowk:
What point are you driven at ,so you mean Corona Virus would have let him be if coro identifies him as a Medical Doctor abi? The medical doctors that were Positive Nko? Coro is not a Respecter of anyone Oga

No the point I am "driving" at is he will be able to serve better as a commissioner for health, because he has a background in medicine.
Re: Akin Abayomi Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Ayobami7(m): 10:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
na wa oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need Drugs or Cure For An Ulcer Patient / Help, I Want To Stop Drinking And Smoking Of Cigarettes / Doctors Shut Down Hospitals In Imo State Over Police Brutality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.