Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,248 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! (11726 Views)

Saved by grace alone - A filthy doctrine of demons. Please beware! / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Discussion With A Christian About The Christian Doctrine Of Redemption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Blabbermouth: 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
With the Old testament only, proof that Jesus was "Divinity become Humanity"

If you are a witness, proof (with the old testament only) that Jesus was " Angel become Human"

1 Like

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Blabbermouth: 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Blabbermouth: 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2020
Make I call people.
Haddeylium, Maximus69, DappaD, Chatinent, Janosky, and other Witnesses, will you take this challenge?
DrLiveLogic, Emusan, Csonice1, Petra1,Anas09, Solite3, and co. Will you take this challenge?

1 Like

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by AntiChristian: 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
grin make I follow!

Contractkiller, Advocatejare, Sagenaija Come show your Bible knowlege here. No be only Islamic books you sabi quote out of context!

1 Like

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Blabbermouth: 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nobody yet?!

1 Like

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Dtruthspeaker: 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
The Proof of the Trinity is seen in the beginning, Genesis 1:2 "And the Spirit of God...,

Verse 3: "And God Said,.. verse 4: "And God saw..."

Genesis 1, God, The King Who Sits on the Throne (The Father, The Most High, The Most Holy, The Most Powerful, The Creator) in Revelation Commanded All These things to be done.

When He Who Sits on the Throne Speaks or Spoke, The One Who we call Christ Jesus (the Son) is Brought Forth and it is He Who is Called The Word of God!

Chapter 2 verse 3, The Father Blessed and Inaugurated Everything Created and The Son (The Word) took over the Management and Control of All these things He Created as we are later told.

That is why I verse 4: We are clearly told that it is The Son, The Word of God Who Created heavens and earth by the Instruction of the Father, King o the Throne.

And He is A Lord, A God Over All His Creations hence, the word "Lord God" is first used.

And thereafter, the Lord God administered Creations and created the man in obedience to the Instruction of the Most High God.

The Holy Spirit you Already know is The Power of God in Motion or in Action.

Three Holy Different Persons Coming Out from The Holy of Holies, Who Has Not Yet Moved From His Throne!

And by Genesis 11, The Word of God and The Son Who is Called, The Lord God, is Now in Full Control of the activities in heaven and earth, While The Father and King on the Throne is Silent and rarely Speaks!
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by DrLiveLogic(m): 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
Blabbermouth, why have you left my 9 questions unattended to. They're well outlined already in my past before last on your thread. I have expounded on the confusing ones in the last. So please do justice to all 9 of them.
As for the Triuneness of God. I already offered you a link where I handled them. Go through #1 to #6. You are yet to refute any of them and calling me here again.
Again read up my Son of God Movie thread to understand the history of the Word.
When I'm done with my Triuneness thread. I will show more scriptures and a fuller explanation.

#1 NUMBER OF GOD
It is obvious that in order, God is the only Being who can be "First and Last/Beginning and Ending/Alpha and Omega" at the same time because he existed before every created thing and is the only One who will remain when he decides to end all existence.
The Simultaneous "First and Last" is a number only the Uncreated can have.

Isa 44:6 Thus saith YAHWEH, the King of Israel, and his Redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

We see here that YAHWEH, the God of Israel is "First and Last" and is the only true God. Follow me now.

Rev 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, Who is, and Who was, and Who is to come, the Almighty

He further calls himself here, the Almighty/Omnipotent (El-Shaddai), an OT title of YAHWEH. Angels are mighty, even Michael is very mighty but only YHWH is Almighty/Omnipotent. From the OT text and in this part of Apocalypse, It is clear that YHWH Almighty's number is "First and Last"

Now, observe:
In the beginning of the apocalypse, John meets with Jesus Christ, who introduces himself as
Rev 1:11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last...
Rev 1:17-18 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

We see that this is Jesus Christ who was dead and resurrected. By his number here, "First and Last/Alpha and Omega/Beginning and Ending", we see that YAHWEH Almighty of OT and Jesus Christ of NT are one Being.

Little wonder that even when the Word became flesh, he testified he was on earth as Son and in heaven in the Father at once, a bilocation impossible with any being but God himself.
Joh 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

Q.E.D. Let's move to another prerogative of God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by DrLiveLogic(m): 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
#2 JUDGMENT OF GOD

The OT makes clear that YHWH is coming to earth to judge the earth, which leaves no clearer picture that Jesus, who we know is coming to judge the earth, is one Being with YHWH.
Psa 96:13 Before YAHWEH who comes, for he comes to judge the earth: he will judge the world in justice, and the people with his truth.

We also know that YAHWEH, the God of OT revealed Himself to Israel as the one who will judge both living and dead.
Now notice in the verse below, it is God who gave the commandments to Moses, YHWH, who is to be feared, who will also judge every work.
Ecc 12:13-14 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil

Also observe another verse in the same letter that shows the same YAHWEH is the one who will judge righteous and sinners alike.
Ecc 3:17 I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.

But who are we told will judge all men, living and dead in NT?
2Ti 4:1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick(righteous) and the dead(wicked) at his appearing and his kingdom;

Clearly answered. Paul says Jesus will judge the living and the dead. Comparing with OT texts, clearly Jesus and YAHWEH as one Being will judge all men. Now, reading again, its clear to see that Paul called God(YAHWEH) and Jesus as the same Being.

N.B: The gospel is simple. God became a man. And acted as both God and man at the same time. To teach men how to worship God right and to make it possible for and show men how to become sons of God. So quoting scriptures that reveal God's humanity which happened only about 2000 years ago takes nothing away from the Word's original existence as one Being with the Father.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by DrLiveLogic(m): 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
#3 THE THRONE OF GOD
It is evident that God owns the sovereign throne in the whole universe and every other is subservient to His. We also know that Jesus is enthroned at the right hand of the Father. This statement has made the carnal mind think that the Father sits on one throne and the Son sits located beside Him at the right.
But does the bible teach that Jesus is literally seated at the right hand of the Father or does the bible teach it is figurative as both Father and Son as One Being have one throne?
Let's find out:

In the apocalypse, John is given the clearest revelation of the heavenly administration in all the scripture. In Revelation 4, he describes the throne of God surrounded by elders' thrones. Notice he doesn't describe any throne located at the literal right of God's throne because there is no such throne.

So just where in heaven is the throne of the Son, the Lamb of God?
Rev 22:1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
Rev 22:3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

The answer is clear here that it is only one throne, not two different thrones, belonging to God and also to the Lamb. Both are one Being and have just one throne in heaven and his servants serve him.
Now watch again!

Rev 20:11-13 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

Furthermore, notice that it is this same Being, God who sits on the throne that will judge both the living and the dead. Some say this is the Father because the heaven and earth fled from his face. True, but it is Father and Son in one Being more precisely.
Remember we have shown in #2 that it is both YAHWEH of OT and Jesus Christ in one Being who will judge the dead and living.(2Ti 4:1, Ecc 3:17)
Again watch!

Rev 11:16-18 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God, Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned. And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou should give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth.

Finally, we see even more clearly here that its the same god who sits on the single sovereign throne who all the elders worship. Surely this is the Father, YAHWEH whose throne was described in the midst of the elders in Revelation 4.
But its also he who will judge the dead(unrighteous) and the living,(the prophets whom he will reward with his saints). Of course we know who it is that judges the dead and living by now. Surely it is the Lord Jesus(2Ti 4:1). Again, we see here Father and Word, as one Being, bearing the title "Who is and was and is to come"(as shown in the #1) in one Being sits on the single sovereign throne and will reign.

Clearly, the right hand of the Father is not literal since there is no throne at his geographical right in John's heavenly vista or any portion of the bible but it is figurative of his Omnipotence. I can treat this separately from the bible after we have all agreed that Jesus is on e Being in YAHWEH.

Q.E.D. Let's move to another prerogative of God
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by DrLiveLogic(m): 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
#4 WORSHIP OF GOD
To Hebrews, worship and service of any heavenly being are one and the same thing. Also, some christian sects today claim that there are many gods apart from YAHWEH. Even if we claim God's angels or men are also called gods, at least we can agree that YAHWEH commanded that He is the only god among all the "gods" to be worshipped and served.

Exo 20:2-5 KJV I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

The Lord Jesus himself said to Satan:
Mat 4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve

Clearly worship/service of god belongs only to YAHWEH.

Heb 1:6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him

But above, we see that YAHWEH who commanded that He alone be worshipped and no created god also commanded that all the angels worship Jesus Christ because the Father and Word are one Being. Obviously, God is not contradicting Himself.
Now watch again!

Isa 45:21-23 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I YAHWEH? and there is no God else beside Me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me. Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

YAHWEH who also calls himself Saviour, the same title with Jesus, declared that unto him alone all must bow the knee and confess to for no there is other god besides Him. The Romans adopted this very concept and made people worship their emperor's by bowing the knee and confessing to the Emperor/King. This worship which includes the knee bowing and tongue confessing is only for YAHWEH, the emperor of the Universe.
But to whom will all knees bow and all tongues confess?

Phi 2:10-11 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

It can be no clearer that YAHWEH and the the Word are one Being as god as by comparing the two above texts. And to bow and confess to Jesus as Lord/Supreme is to glorify/worship the Father at the same time because they are One Being as god.
We see also in the following text that the Father and Word bearing the title "Who is , was and is to come" (shown in #1), who as one Being will judge both the living and the dead, (shown in #2), that are on one sovereign throne (shown in #3). It is this Father and Word who are worshipped by the elders in heaven as One Being and both called the Almighty.

Rev 11:16-18 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God, Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned. And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou should give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth.

We also know Israel worshipped and served YAHWEH. A good question is who did the apostles worship and serve? Should they serve an angel or any created being. If so, they are idol worshippers.

Jas 1:1 James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.
James boldly declares that he is a servant of God and Jesus Christ because they are One Being and he is not an idol worshipper therefore.

See also who Paul served
Phi 1:1 Paul and Timotheus, the servants of Jesus Christ, to all the saints in Christ Jesus which are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons:
Paul served Jesus Christ (Also Romans 1:1, Tit 1:1)

Once again it is clear that YAHWEH who alone is to be worshipped and served is One Being with the Word who is also worshipped and served at the same time.

#5 Creator of Heavens and Earth vs created angels (is Jesus an angel?)

Chapters 1&2 of Hebrews were written particularly to point out that the Word is not and never was an angel but the creator who took flesh of mankind and became the only begotten son. It is a shame that after Paul's painstaking effort, some mischievous fellows still dubiously claim that the Word is angel Michael. I have already begun treating this but will continue where I left off. Paul quites the OT prophecy below

Psa 102:22-27 ...when the people are gathered and united, and the kingdoms, to serve YAHWEH who subdued His power in His way and cut short His days. They will say, "O God, who were taken up in the middle of your days, yet your years are from generation to generation for in the beginning, you laid the foundation of the earth and the heavens are the product of your hands. They'll perish, but you'll remain. Yes! They'll all wear out like a cloth and as a vesture you'll change them, and they'll be changed while you are the same, and your years will have no end"

Here, the psalmist describes how the nations gathered to worship God, YAHWEH saying that though his earthly days were cut short, in reality, he lives on because he cannot possibly die who is creator of the heavens and the earth and the psalmist also shows that rather than creation putting an end to Him through the cross, he is the one that will rather put an end to his creation and change it like we change clothes i.e. you can expect Him at anytime he chooses to put an end to all he has created including angels and create afresh like how we take off old clothes and put on new clothes.

Paul cites this prophecy by the psalmist, to prove the son is the uncreated creator while the angels were only created, as he shows that to the son, it was said that he is the creator but of the angels it was said that they are created beings
Heb 1:7-12 ...and in fact concerning the angels was said, "who makes his angels spirits and his attendants a flame of fire" but to the Son was said...also, you, Lord, in the beginning laid the foundation of earth and the heavens are a product of your hands: They'll perish but you'll remain and they'll all wear out like a cloth and as a vesture you'll fold them up, and they'll be changed but you are the same, and your years will not fail"

So Paul proves that the Word who became flesh and then the son of God, who was also crucified is obviously the YAHWEH worshipped by the nation's gathered in the psalm and fulfilling the prophecy
According to Paul and the prophets, the Word is one Being with YAHWEH

Blabbermouth:

Please sir, do me the favor of stating them out 1,2,3...9. You can copy and paste it again, but this time, directly and orderly.

Refute?! Do we have a disagreement before? I read it, why should I (with no aim) refute it?

Torrrr.... I still don't understand, should I oppose you because I want to pick up an argument?
Blabbermouth, I don't know what more you want me to do. Questions #3 -#9 are clearly outlined in my last post. #1 & #2 are in my second to last post on your thread.

If you don't wanna answer the questions #1-#9, cause you can't for now, it's fine. My aim is to show you the loopholes in your theology. So just go on and give it a further thought. Maybe when I open a thread on the subject, we would look at some blind spots.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by DrLiveLogic(m): 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
Meanwhile, let's do a quick one on whether Jesus is angel Michael.

Joh 1:1-3 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made

So we know from above the history of Jesus from before creation, we see that He was with God and created all things in one Being with God (I'm coming to this creation part when I clear my table, lols.)
Do we find in any part of his history that he was made an angel. No.
He had never manifested anywhere at all but remained hidden in God's bosom. When you go down this history and get to verse 14, we find what happened next.

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Does anyone see anything about the Word being an angel in his history here before he became flesh because I don't. All I see is He was with and in God and from the bosom of the Father, he came out as flesh through a virgin. He never manifested before then and surely he never manifested as an angel.
But we know Michael has always commanded the warring faction of angels and had always been visibly active.
And what does Paul say about if he manifested as an angel?
Also, learn to look at the context of verses to get the meaning the author intended.
Now read this slowly again and stop robbing your poor soul.
Heb 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil
Heb 2:16 Because doubtless he did not take on the angels'(meaning angel's flesh from the context); but he took on the seed of Abraham(Human flesh)

The point clearly being made is that he never took the flesh of angel's but of men. Sheesh!
Yep. Paul didn't mince words about it, he never took the form of an angel but only the seed of Abraham. Just as John said, from being with God in the bosom of the Father straight to taking on flesh or becoming flesh. Why that? Because God wanted to put the world in subjection to man and not angels. That's why he never manifested as an angel but only as a man.

Heb 2:5-7 For unto the angels hath he not put in subjection the world to come, whereof we speak. But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man, that thou visitest him? Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:

Some of us need to carefully read the bible. The whole of Hebrews 1&2 was written to show that Jesus is not an angel but greater, the only-begotten from the Father's bosom for that matter. Only means only, duh!

How then can Jesus be angel Michael who has and will always be an angel and who was never called by that name when we know the Word only took on flesh of men and never angels.

I also see many aren't tired of the shallowness of quoting verses of after Jesus became a Son and using those to separate him from Father. There was no such distinction when He was the Word before he became flesh as the Son.

Blabbermouth:
DrLiveLogic, the challenge was Proof that Jesus was "Divinity become humanity" with the OLD TESTAMENT ONLY!
Well I've done so by comparing parallel scriptures in OT and NT. That will do.
Haddeylium avoided my mention the last time. I'm still waiting to see what he will do with #1-#6
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Blabbermouth: 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
DrLiveLogic:
Blabbermouth, why have you left my 9 questions unattended to. They're well outlined already in my past before last on your thread.
Please sir, do me the favor of stating them out 1,2,3...9. You can copy and paste it again, but this time, directly and orderly.

As for the Triuneness of God. I already offered you this this link where I handled them. Go through #1 to #6. You are yet to refute any of them and calling me here again.
Refute?! Do we have a disagreement before? I read it, why should I (with no aim) refute it?

Again read up my Son of God movie thread to understand the Word.
When I'm done with my Triuneness thread. I will show more scriptures and a fuller explanation.
Torrrr.... I still don't understand, should I oppose you because I want to pick up an argument?

1 Like

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Blabbermouth: 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
The Proof of the Trinity is seen in the beginning...
No sir, the challenge is not about proving Trinity. The challenge was, proof that Jesus was "Divinity become humanity".
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
Blabbermouth:
Nobody yet?!

You want to set all of them against JWs nah!

The Word Michael appear in the scriptures but TRINITY is nowhere to be found inside God's word both Old and New Testament.

So let them come and prove their TRINITY first! smiley
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Dtruthspeaker: 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2020
Blabbermouth:

No sir, the challenge is not about proving Trinity. The challenge was, proof that Jesus was "Divinity become humanity".

Ok, then the Proof is still in Genesis 1 Verse 3: "And God Said,..; Verse 6, Verse 9, Verse 11, etc.

When The Highest Spoke, The One Who we Call the Jesus the Christ, Comes Forth and you know it is the Law, that, that which is born of yam, is yam, that which is born of flesh, is flesh, that which is born of the Spirit, is Spirit and that which is born of the Divine, is Divine!

1 Like

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Blabbermouth: 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
DrLiveLogic, the challenge was Proof that Jesus was "Divinity become humanity" with the OLD TESTAMENT ONLY!
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by haddeylium(m): 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
I know this is just another fruitless conversation you're initiating...Not that you really want to know... you just to argue in cure of ur boredom

I showed you how both the OT and NT give proof to Jesus as an archangel..Now, you stoop to this grin

Ok. Let's keep playing then
The word angel( agʹge·los) in Hebrew means MESSENGER/SERVENT
Any God's spirit messenger or servant is called ANGEL
These should even be the basic teaching for toddler
Isaih 42:1
Look! My servant, whom I support!My chosen one, whom I have approved!I have put my spirit in him;He will bring justice to the nations.

God's Angel are also called the morning stars
Job 38:7
When the morning stars[/b]joyfully cried out together,And all the sons of God began shouting in applause?

As a unique Son of God and an Archangel
He claimed to be the Bright morning star
“‘I, Jesus, sent my angel to bear witness to you about these things for the congregations. I am the root and the offspring of David and the[b] bright morning star.’”

Please don't reply without quotes from the scriptures
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Blabbermouth: 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Ok, then the Proof is still in Genesis 1 Verse 3: "And God Said,..; Verse 6, Verse 9, Verse 11, etc.

When The Highest Spoke, The One Who we Call the Jesus the Christ, Comes Forth and you know it is the Law, that, that which is born of yam, is yam, that which is born of flesh, is flesh, that which is born of the Spirit, is Spirit and that which is born of the Divine, is Divine!
Is Your Word a Person?
Is God's word a person?
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by MuttleyLaff: 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
Blabbermouth:
"The Word became a human being and, full of grace and truth, lived among us.
We saw his glory, the glory which he received as the Father's only Son."
(i.e. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,
(and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.)

- John 1:14

Yahusha Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ is God incarnated

1 Like

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
Blabbermouth:
With the Old testament only, proof that Jesus was "Divinity become Humanity"

If you are a witness, proof (with the old testament only) that Jesus was " Angel become Human"

Well it's simple, God began his creative works with just one creature who spoke in the Bible book of Proverbs 8:22-30, there we got to know that when God was saying "let there be" {Genesis 1:3}he was actually issuing orders to this first creature who is carrying out all the works as a master craftman.

Apart from God himself all other heavenly beings were his sons (angels) {Job 38:7} so the first born of all these heavenly creatures said God produced me first {Proverbs 8:22} he is the same person who said "out of all the things God used me to create, i love humans most" {Proverbs 8:31} so when the Bible said God will speak to one of his heavenly creatures "sit at my right hand until i make your enemies a stool for your feet" {Psalms 110:1} we concluded that it couldn't have been any other creature but Michael the one standing for God's people amongst mankind! Daniel 12:1
God's word referred to him as Prince {Isaiah 9:6} and he's the one who will lead God's people during final battle between all the Force of God against Satan and his demons!
Before then this angel has been representing God in leading God's people during turbulent times {Exodus 13:21 compare with Exodus 14:19} so Michael has been representing his God and Father before coming in human form! John 20:17

God bless you! smiley
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by MuttleyLaff: 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
Blabbermouth:
Is Your Word a Person?
Is God's word a person?
You typed the above? Is it the person known on here as Blabbermouth? Or is it a bot?
My word is me. I am my word. My word commands respect. Things get done at the voice of my word
If I should call you now and you hear my voice speaking, who would you say you've just heard stringing words together?

1 Like

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Dtruthspeaker: 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Is Your Word a Person?
Is God's word a person?

cheesy Your Word is Power! Remember, power in the tongue.

All life is regulated and ordered by Power. Therefore, Power Has Made it so that I should not be able to walk in the river but I have power to swim in and over it.

Power has dictated that I shall never climb a wall as a Lizard or Spider but I shall be able to build a ladder.

Power has dictated that while I can build great machines and devices the elephant can not.

Power Rules and bendeth All things beneath it, according to its Will and Strength!
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by haddeylium(m): 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"The Word became a human being and, full of grace and truth, lived among us.
We saw his glory, the glory which he received as the Father's only Son."
(i.e. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,
(and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.)

- John 1:14

Yahusha Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ is God incarnated

That same chapter
Jesus declared that
John1:18-No man has seen God at any time; the only-begotten god who is at the Father’s side is the one who has explained Him.

The God that Jesus and true Christains are serving...no one has ever seen him at anytime
People see Jesus or nah?
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by sonmvayina(m): 3:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
People no dey use sense read again.. Whittier Nigeria..
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Blabbermouth: 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You typed the above? Is it the person known on here as Blabbermouth? Or is it a bot?
My word is me. I am my word. My word commands respect. Things get done at the voice of my word
If I should call you now and you hear my voice speaking, who would you say you've just heard stringing words together?
Sometimes I ask so many silly questions because I want to know more...
You said "My word is me. I am my word", you are 100% right sir.
But I need a straight YES or No.
Is your word a person?
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Blabbermouth: 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
haddeylium:

That same chapter
Jesus declared that
John1:18-No man has seen God at any time; the only-begotten god who is at the Father’s side is the one who has explained Him.

The God that Jesus and true Christains are serving...no one has ever seen him at anytime
People see Jesus or nah?
Hmmmm...
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Blabbermouth: 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
Many are rushing to the new testament, the challenge required that you use THE OLD TESTAMENT ONLY!
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Sometimes I ask so many silly questions because I want to know more...
You said "My word is me. I am my word", you are 100% right sir.
But I need a straight YES or No.
Is your word a person?

The first understanding you need to know is that a A man's word is Always Less than the man.

Secondly, the Power of the word depends on the power of the man giving the word. Meaning, the word of an Ant shall be the power of an ant. The word of a man shall be the power of a man and the Word of Who We Call a God, Must has the Power of a God.

Therefore, the word of a man is Almost but Not The whole Person of the man who gives his word.

For as I said earlier, the word of a person is always less than the Person because the word derives its power from the person but the person does not need his own words to have power.

The Person has power already with or without his word.
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Is Your Word a Person?
Is God's word a person?

The title "The Word" connotes information!

It simply means this creature is the spokesman of God amongst all the angels, though we have no proof of who speaks before the angels in heaven whether there is a spokesman or not, but here on earth it's clear that an angel has always been used as God's spokesperson for long.

For instance @ Genesis 18:1,22 we read that Jehovah stood face to face with Abraham talking to him, @ Deuteronomy 34:10 we read that Jehovah spoke with Moses face to face, but in the Bible book of John 1:18 we read "no man has seen God at any given time"

Definitely the person representing God all these while was an angel who stood before humans to amplify God's word before the audience. We shouldn't forget that Apostle John who wrote this account is one of those who has been born by the spirit of God at Pentecost, so he knew better when penning down those information, moreover during the three occasions God himself spoke directly from heaven John was present:
@ Jesus' baptism when he (Apostle John) was still a disciple of John the baptist {Matthew 3:13-17} so John was one of the disciples of John who followed Jesus! John 1:35-39
@ The Transfiguration when God spoke from heaven to confirm again that Jesus is the Messiah! Matthew 17:1-9
@ The Temple when Jesus spoke to his father, God immediately replied his Son! John 12:27-30

So John knew exactly what he is saying that all those who saw a materialised Angel talking never saw God but the angel representing him and speaking on his behalf "The WORD" smiley
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Many are rushing to the new testament, the challenge required that you use THE OLD TESTAMENT ONLY!

Well that will be really difficult for those who never study the Bible from Genesis to Revelation! 2Timothy 3:16-17 smiley
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Blabbermouth: 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

Well I've done so by comparing parallel scriptures in OT and NT. That will do.
Haddeylium avoided my mention the last time. I'm still waiting to see what he will do with #1-#6
If you compared the OT and NT to proof that Jesus was _Divinity_Become_Humanity, I would have concurred. All you did was compare OT and NT to proof Trinity.
Leave Trinity alone, With the Old testament proof that Jesus was Divinity_Become_Humanity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

The Day A "Bad Guy" Met His Saviour / What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? / Aniagoh Honoured By The Bishop Of The Niger (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.