Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

"My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out (33104 Views)

I Lost My Sim Card But Was Not Registered With My Name And Photograph / Help. My Xiaomi Is No Longer Showing My Sim After Mui Update / 7 Signs Your Social Media Account Has Been Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by Pipo: 10:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
Dial *#21# and you will get details of where you SIM has be directed to or forwarded... Any network, try it and thank me later
Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by earnit3: 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2020
really
Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by Abdulmalik500: 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
dukeprince50:
normal, u are even lucky an Hausa man did not pick the calls, its a fault from MTN but take it to MTN office, better safe than sorry
I am sorry if this might have caused u any harm, I didn't mean to insult Hausa people I just said that as most wrong calls are always from people speaking Hausa, I have had this problem like 10times and mostly Hausa people are the ones my calls got diverted to, I'll modify my comment as soon as possible,
please to whomever found this comment offensive, it was not intended to insult Hausa ppl
the reason why your calls always end on a hausa man phone number..: Because you guys are stupids and dumbs to identify the exact number that you want to call.
Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by BillionPAGE(m): 11:47pm On Aug 25, 2020
LadySarah:
Anything you can't explain! Instead of looking for soln you tag it spiritual and leave it at that.

I don't even know the ppl who likes this guy's post. It's not funny one but.

This issue didn't start today. Go to your network provider and get it sorted.

Spiritual indeed!

You see your life?

1 Like

Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by UgwChristian(m): 6:04am On Aug 26, 2020
Call me on this line I will tell you what to do 08100452151
Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by LadySarah: 6:47am On Aug 26, 2020
ILYMA:

Aunty dey form atheist but her name na Sarah
God forbid Atheism!
Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by shawnfamous(m): 7:54am On Aug 26, 2020
dayleke:

But we missed you Mr Semiu.....

cool
grin grin u no welll
Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by Ladyvixen: 8:00am On Aug 26, 2020
;[quote author=Vyzz post=93181567]Think this...

Have u considered if this David that picks the call its u but from an alternate universe....

Who unlike u... Introduces himself as David...

And this is caused due to some malfunctioning in science,nature or u underrated your phone...

grin grin this one cracked me up.. This ain't no flash movie, where there's Earth 1 and 2 oo
Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by Nostradamu(m): 8:16am On Aug 26, 2020
Fokosobo:

It is people like you that will never make Africa develop nor advance. God gave us brains and made us intelligent for a reason. But it is a pity that Africans have decided not to use it. Instead we are quick to tag anything we dont understand as spiritual.

I was discussing with a brother sometime ago and he told me that there is nothing called malaria or typhoid and other diseases. He said it is sin that cause malaria.
If not for the white men that used their brains to find the cause of malaria and develop antimalarial drugs, the black man would have continued to tag it spiritual and do nothing about it. infact they will even start calling you a sinner once you fall sick from malaria and other diseases.

The other day another man was telling me that witchcraft is used in the creation of Aeroplane, i just laughed and marvelled at his level of ignorance. I didn't even bother to explain anything to him because he obviously cannot understand the mathematics in aerodynamics.

in summary, we need to start using our brains just like the whites. We are all using their innovations today and we depend on them. God made us intelligent so that we can find answers and proffer solutions to many challenges in life. God will not do anything that he knows we can do by ourselves. just like when you have food and other resources at home and you start praying to God to cook it for you, that is stupidity and such a prayer will never be answered.

Thumbs up!

and ...

Three things:

"You have to learn to be calming down"

"Is okay, is okay. Please, off your mic, minister"

"Say no more"" .
Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by MilesLamar(m): 8:36am On Aug 26, 2020
shawnfamous:
My story is a little bit similar to yours.
In 2014, I had a MTN sim I was permanently using, all of a sudden, I started receiving Calls from people calling me Semiu, ah Semiu Nibo. Some of Semiu's friend even called me, insulting me that I had stolen Semiu's phone after I explained to them that I had been using that particular number for long. They didn't want to hear, they said Semiu has been using that number for years too. I thought probably Semiu registered something with a wrong number but I wasn't bothered, I started getting prayer text and recharge cards during their festive days, Ileya. I was so happy, I believed something was very Wrong when MTN also gave me a congratulatory message on the festive day calling me Mr.Semiu.
That's the last time I used MTN.

What nterk are you using now?
Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by shawnfamous(m): 8:53am On Aug 26, 2020
MilesLamar:

What nterk are you using now?
Airtel, Etisalat and Glo

1 Like

Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by Monday60655(m): 9:08am On Aug 26, 2020
Stop your long trash story. If this your trash is in anyway true, take the said sim to the office of your network provider.
Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by Offpoint: 9:23am On Aug 26, 2020
Fokosobo:

It is people like you that will never make Africa develop nor advance. God gave us brains and made us intelligent for a reason. But it is a pity that Africans have decided not to use it. Instead we are quick to tag anything we dont understand as spiritual.

I was discussing with a brother sometime ago and he told me that there is nothing called malaria or typhoid and other diseases. He said it is sin that cause malaria.
If not for the white men that used their brains to find the cause of malaria and develop antimalarial drugs, the black man would have continued to tag it spiritual and do nothing about it. infact they will even start calling you a sinner once you fall sick from malaria and other diseases.

The other day another man was telling me that witchcraft is used in the creation of Aeroplane, i just laughed and marvelled at his level of ignorance. I didn't even bother to explain anything to him because he obviously cannot understand the mathematics in aerodynamics.

in summary, we need to start using our brains just like the whites. We are all using their innovations today and we depend on them. God made us intelligent so that we can find answers and proffer solutions to many challenges in life. God will not do anything that he knows we can do by ourselves. just like when you have food and other resources at home and you start praying to God to cook it for you, that is stupidity and such a prayer will never be answered.
Bro don't bother about quoting those people...

They don't know understand what the Bible meant by "God made man in his image and likeness"
Imagine associating spirituality to a sim who's got some network glitch.
Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by Offpoint: 9:32am On Aug 26, 2020
ILYMA:

Aunty dey form atheist but her name na Sarah
Atheist? Did you check her profile pic? Goan take a nap.
Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by Olam09(m): 9:41am On Aug 26, 2020
Although I'll say your sim was hacked. But it wasn't really hacked your calls were just diverted to another person. If you wan stop that dial #21# on your cell phone. E fit be say na your girlfriend or boyfriend do am.
Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by olusma23(m): 12:31pm On Aug 26, 2020
Call divert is the problem.
Go-to your call setting and "Cancel all call divert".
Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by Sirmwill: 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
Naah
Its just a simple call divert

It is usually activated and deactivated using USSD codes
Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by Endyria(m): 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2020
CEO Your dream don come through las las
Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by armyofone(m): 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2020
Dog eat dog country- no where to go!
Smh!!
Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by AssistantJesus1: 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nobledavid:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

My fellow Nairalanders I think someone is monitoring my calls.

It all started when I was chating with my business partner on whatsapp and I was explaining some stuffs to her and she didn't understand so she called my number for me explain better so when she called my number
Someone picked The call and said his name is David.

She had to send me a message on whatsapp to tell me what happened but then I was shocked because I didn't even see any call.

So I told her to call me again she called the same number the second time then I picked The call and we talked but she didn't believe I was The one who picked the call so I had to send her a message on whatsapp to tell her I'm The one who picked The call this time.

She had to call again and the David guy picked it up again.

One thing is for sure I also go by the name David but I never in my life introduce myself as David.
I go by the name Noble.

Months had gone by and today it happened again

I was chating with a close friend of mine on whatsapp and he called me to tell me about a link he sent to me on whatsapp.
But guess what
Someone picked it up again and said his name is David.

Like I don't understand.
My friend had to whatsapp me to tell me what happened and I haven't even replied him because I've concluded my sim has been cloned or hacked by some David guy.

Please if you can help me say something cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

This sim card is really important to me hence I Have over 8k whatsapp contacts and almost all my clients call me with this number

All online registration I've done is with this number

Please I need help cry cry cry cry cry cry

Help me get this to The front page so those who are into tech can help me please.

I've tried calling customer services and they said there's nothing like hacked sim
just go to the head office near you and explain
Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by Iscoalarcon: 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2020
dukeprince50:
normal, u are even lucky an Hausa man did not pick the calls, its a fault from MTN but take it to MTN office, better safe than sorry
I am sorry if this might have caused u any harm, I didn't mean to insult Hausa people I just said that as most wrong calls are always from people speaking Hausa, I have had this problem like 10times and mostly Hausa people are the ones my calls got diverted to, I'll modify my comment as soon as possible,
please to whomever found this comment offensive, it was not intended to insult Hausa ppl
wow you are really special. Never knew people like you still exist in this messed up forum I really really like the way you respond to that guy if every Nigerian will be like you, Tribalism will be history

My prayers for you is that may the lord almighty creator bless you and your love ones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Etisalat BIS Monthly Plan For Androids?? / 10m Nigerians To Get Free Wi-fi Facilities As Google Station Opens / What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.