Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Amazing! Woman Feed Her Baby And Her Goat At The Same Time. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amazing! Woman Feed Her Baby And Her Goat At The Same Time. PHOTOS (4226 Views)

Pretty Mike's Outfit & Goat At The AMVCA 2022 (Photos, Video) / Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) / Emmanuella, Success Adegor, And Aunty Success Meet For The First Time (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing! Woman Feed Her Baby And Her Goat At The Same Time. PHOTOS by nairafame(m): 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
Woman seen feeding her baby and her pet (baby goat), is this normal??

See Video HERE

Re: Amazing! Woman Feed Her Baby And Her Goat At The Same Time. PHOTOS by Righteousness89(m): 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2020
What is this World Turning to For God's Sake

Why is Humanity Choosing to go Wild?

Why? Why? Why?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amazing! Woman Feed Her Baby And Her Goat At The Same Time. PHOTOS by shawnfamous(m): 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

Why? Why? Why?
No vex

11 Likes

Re: Amazing! Woman Feed Her Baby And Her Goat At The Same Time. PHOTOS by WibusJaga: 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nothing Musa no go see for gate!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing! Woman Feed Her Baby And Her Goat At The Same Time. PHOTOS by MrSensor(m): 4:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nothing my friend Musa no go see for gate. I don't understand white people. They value animals life more than black lifes.
Re: Amazing! Woman Feed Her Baby And Her Goat At The Same Time. PHOTOS by Lamasta(m): 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
I don't know who to call the goat between the woman and the goat grin

From the pix seems the husband is beside her chai this world no just balance may God forgive our shortcomings....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing! Woman Feed Her Baby And Her Goat At The Same Time. PHOTOS by ExBanker: 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nah the husband I blame. He is sitting there watching goat put mouth in his breast

2 Likes

Re: Amazing! Woman Feed Her Baby And Her Goat At The Same Time. PHOTOS by adadike(f): 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
Indeed, Musa have seen it all for gate. In fact, Musa wants to resign, he no do again. Lalasticlala, come and see for yourself.
Re: Amazing! Woman Feed Her Baby And Her Goat At The Same Time. PHOTOS by Edopesin: 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

Why? Why? Why?

I just wonder why, I just wonder whhhy and I travel mileees

Rema 2019

1 Like

Re: Amazing! Woman Feed Her Baby And Her Goat At The Same Time. PHOTOS by illicit(m): 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
Abomination !!!
Re: Amazing! Woman Feed Her Baby And Her Goat At The Same Time. PHOTOS by policy12: 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2020
What shall we say to this?
Re: Amazing! Woman Feed Her Baby And Her Goat At The Same Time. PHOTOS by Eryyy92: 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
oyigbo breast
Re: Amazing! Woman Feed Her Baby And Her Goat At The Same Time. PHOTOS by master69(m): 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
At the end of the day,,,,the husband will still suck same Brest again.....

1 Like

Re: Amazing! Woman Feed Her Baby And Her Goat At The Same Time. PHOTOS by Charmingrascal(m): 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

Why? Why? Why?

Is it your bwezz?

Re: Amazing! Woman Feed Her Baby And Her Goat At The Same Time. PHOTOS by Nicepoker(m): 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
Utility boobs.
Re: Amazing! Woman Feed Her Baby And Her Goat At The Same Time. PHOTOS by manuel4real(m): 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
shawnfamous:
No vex
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Amazing! Woman Feed Her Baby And Her Goat At The Same Time. PHOTOS by 444crop: 8:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
Wow!!!! See as d breast spread like say it was just designed for that cause...... What if?? Hehehe

2 Likes

Re: Amazing! Woman Feed Her Baby And Her Goat At The Same Time. PHOTOS by Ivye(f): 8:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
The husband sitting next to her will still suck the breast that the goat has sucked cheesy lmfao

1 Like

Re: Amazing! Woman Feed Her Baby And Her Goat At The Same Time. PHOTOS by Lagbaja01(m): 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
It's a world wey many things they happen..
Re: Amazing! Woman Feed Her Baby And Her Goat At The Same Time. PHOTOS by Gosj01(m): 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
Wetin Person no go read bayi?

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature
Re: Amazing! Woman Feed Her Baby And Her Goat At The Same Time. PHOTOS by SEGLIZ: 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2020
he don happen, the Don red.
Re: Amazing! Woman Feed Her Baby And Her Goat At The Same Time. PHOTOS by Harry00(m): 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2020
That woman should be arrested
Re: Amazing! Woman Feed Her Baby And Her Goat At The Same Time. PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
Harry00:
That woman should be arrested
Arresting her means you will arrest all the LADIES.
U shouldn't be disappointed.
It's something that's expected. Ok!
Re: Amazing! Woman Feed Her Baby And Her Goat At The Same Time. PHOTOS by kpakpankolo: 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
this one would have schock me but nothing fit schock me again for this country
Re: Amazing! Woman Feed Her Baby And Her Goat At The Same Time. PHOTOS by merieam16(f): 11:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
Whats d meaning of all dez....mteew
Re: Amazing! Woman Feed Her Baby And Her Goat At The Same Time. PHOTOS by DaddyMorenike: 11:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
Arrrgh. Wetin penis no go see for left hand.
Re: Amazing! Woman Feed Her Baby And Her Goat At The Same Time. PHOTOS by Alvelt14(m): 12:58am On Aug 25, 2020
wtf
Re: Amazing! Woman Feed Her Baby And Her Goat At The Same Time. PHOTOS by Vyzz: 1:48am On Aug 25, 2020
cool
Re: Amazing! Woman Feed Her Baby And Her Goat At The Same Time. PHOTOS by jUeLiZ: 7:08am On Aug 25, 2020
every body don d craze

Re: Amazing! Woman Feed Her Baby And Her Goat At The Same Time. PHOTOS by JBiden: 9:19am On Aug 25, 2020
But you all drink goat/cow milk.

Why so mad?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Nigerian Lady Who Painted Her Face To Look Like A Tiger (viral Photos) / Reactions As Bride Is Spotted Seductively Grinding On Her Groom On Their Wedding / PHOTOSHOP CONTEST: Which Is The Best Photoshop, Kanye West VS Barack Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.