Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,507 members, 7,861,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:30 PM

Black Is Not A Colour Mean Absence Of Light Africans Are Not Black- Pastor Chris - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Black Is Not A Colour Mean Absence Of Light Africans Are Not Black- Pastor Chris (266 Views)

The Angels In The Bible Has A Colour, Guess What? / Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks / Black Is Not A Colour Mean Absence Of Light Africans Are Not Black- Pastor Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Is Not A Colour Mean Absence Of Light Africans Are Not Black- Pastor Chris by latestsportsnew: 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bphZqgAof9Q
BLACK IS NOT A COLOUR, IT MEANS ABSENCE OF LIGHT, COLOUR, AFRICANS ARE NOT BLACK - PASTOR CHRIS
The renowned gospel preacher has lambasted those who are doing the BLACK LIVES MATTER CAMPAIGN. this is what he said
"Maybe I should tell you something those of you that say black lives matter, I feel sorry for you, do you really believe you have a black life? Do you want me to tell to you the meaning of black? Who called you black? Shouldn't you have rejected that from the beginning, a contradiction, a bundle of contradiction, you refused negro and nigga but that's what black is, so you took the English version negro means black, do you know what black is? Tell me, have you ever seen black, do you know the meaning of black? Black means the absence of colour, absence of good, absence of light, absence of direction, that's the meaning of black, black is not a colour, is the absence of colour, it's like you're sick don't you understand it? So now you call yourself black lives, it's about time Africans say to themselves, we're not black, because we're not black, what is black in your skin? How black are you? Really? They keep laughing at you as you call yourself black, they keep laughing at you, open any dictionary find out the meaning of black and tell me if you find anything good associated with the word black. Find out, you're not black you've got to change it, the same way negro, nigga became a racial slur, black should be labelled a racial slur because it's used in connection with your colour because you're not black, black is not a colour it's the absence of colour, better if you're called people of colour it's okay, colour is nice, that's not a bad one, people of colour but let no one call you black, because black is not good and you're not black, compare your skin colour to black your skin colour is not black, the definition of black is not good it's been used in destroying you and you're using it, it's a constant confession. Listen names matter, if names didn't matter God will not change the names of certain people in the Bible, names matter, so when you keep calling yourself black, you're calling yourself absence, light is absent, colour is absent, Good is absent, then how would you ever come to a place of brightness, you'll always be under, you'll always be under. Refuse to be black, you're a man of colour a woman of colour that's fine not black. Black is not a colour I remind you."

Re: Black Is Not A Colour Mean Absence Of Light Africans Are Not Black- Pastor Chris by SmartProf(m): 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
Little things can stir controversies in Africans cos they read meanings to everything, yet a lot of them have identity issues. Unfortunately, many people inspired by this message will begin to shout godforbid whenever anything black comes to their heads or around them. Since black is not a colour, red which is always associated with danger shouldn't also be a colour. A certain man was named Bush and himself and his son didn't end up as Bush people or hunters, they ruled the USA. Another person's name is Hazard, and he's been doing incredible things and winning football trophies. Even if Dangote should rename himself to being called 'Black' he will still be a successful man. Nothing sucks like being paranoid. Africans being referred to as Black or Dark is just for description in relation to colour shades, and nothing else.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Is Not A Colour Mean Absence Of Light Africans Are Not Black- Pastor Chris by IamWonderful: 5:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ok
Re: Black Is Not A Colour Mean Absence Of Light Africans Are Not Black- Pastor Chris by philiancoop(m): 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
yes I agree
Re: Black Is Not A Colour Mean Absence Of Light Africans Are Not Black- Pastor Chris by latestsportsnew: 5:20pm On Aug 24, 2020
exactly
philiancoop:
yes I agree
Re: Black Is Not A Colour Mean Absence Of Light Africans Are Not Black- Pastor Chris by Golan007: 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
The fool should shut it.

All he is trying to do is minimize a global coming together of various shades of people who have witnessed the dehumanizing ways in which people of colour- black people are treated.

Chris is just a pro-Dump fraudster who has bought into the QANON conspiracy.

Moving from 5G to BLM to hydroxychloroquine to vaccines.

Fraudster.

1 Like

Re: Black Is Not A Colour Mean Absence Of Light Africans Are Not Black- Pastor Chris by Augla1: 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
SmartProf:
Little things can stir controversies in Africans cos they read meanings to everything, yet a lot of them have identity issues. Unfortunately, many people inspired by this message will begin to shout godforbid whenever anything black comes to their heads or around them. Since black is not a colour, red which is always associated with danger shouldn't also be a colour. A certain man was named Bush and himself and his son didn't end up as Bush people or hunters, they ruled the USA. Another person's name is Hazard, and he's been doing incredible things and winning football trophies. Even if Dangote should rename himself to being called 'Black' he will still be a successful man. Nothing sucks like being paranoid. Africans being referred to as Black or Dark is just for description in relation to colour shades, and nothing else
I concur with you brotherly, we still need to grow in the light we see ourself..
The really weapon to win this 'war' are not these lead we cradle; we should start building for ourselves lasting legacies and see them bow to us

1 Like

Re: Black Is Not A Colour Mean Absence Of Light Africans Are Not Black- Pastor Chris by frank317: 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
You want to call some people whites but get offended when u are called black... Whose skin is white biko?
I think old age is affecting this man

1 Like

Re: Black Is Not A Colour Mean Absence Of Light Africans Are Not Black- Pastor Chris by BayoMiller: 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2020
I talked about this video on my fb page(@ROTN.BayoAjibola) or search Reality of the news on fb. I'll appreciate your comments there. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Concerning Rapture - Note That Not All Believers Will Be Killed / I Shall Not Give Up, My Problem Must Give Up / Prophet Bempah Prophecy On Ondo Governorship Election Fulfilled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.