Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,999 members, 7,849,019 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:29 PM

Nl Is Dead! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nl Is Dead! (914 Views)

Every Who, Why And Where Question On Nl Is Always About Gossip / Why NL Is Becoming Boring To Some. / The Programming Section Of Nl Is Now Bloody Worthless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nl Is Dead! by martyns303(m): 1:12pm On Feb 18, 2011
NL is DEAD, She's DEAD!
There was a time when meaninful post are made on the homepage almost everyday.
There was a time when Mobo44 will post his fictional stories and ''hatred'' for black women everyday.
There was a time when inked-nerd will be on hand 24/7 for ''professional'' advices.
There was a time when ''mr co.c.k'' will be bragging abt his ''17'' gini'' all day.
There was a time when ''mr. & mrs. Dark skin'' would be chasing themselves all over NL.
There was a time when ''suga-foot'' would be online 24/7 for advice on the fone section.
There was a time when every tom, di.c k n harry would want to make a post just for the sake of it.
There was a time when NL use to be fun.
What is it u miss about NL (or person's u miss).
And oh there was a time when Rotiaku would be putting her mouth where its not needed!
Re: Nl Is Dead! by 190: 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2011
martyns303:

NL is DEAD, She's DEAD!
There was a time when Mobo44 will post his fictional stories and ''hatred'' for black women everyday.
There was a time when inked-nerd will be on hand 24/7 for ''professional'' advices.
There was a time when ''mr co.c.k'' will be bragging abt his ''17'' gini'' all day.
There was a time when ''mr. & mrs. Dark skin'' would be chasing themselves all over NL.
There was a time when ''suga-foot'' would be online 24/7 for advice on the fone section.
There was a time when every tom, di.c k n harry would want to make a post just for the sake of it.
And oh there was a time when Rotiaku would be putting her mouth where its not needed!
grin grin grin
Re: Nl Is Dead! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2011
Hopefully you are not talking 'bout me. And if you are, the name is rokiatu not rotiaku.

If you have to talk about me, pls get my name right thank you.
Re: Nl Is Dead! by 190: 1:09am On Feb 20, 2011
martyns303:

NL is DEAD, She's DEAD!
And oh there was a time when [size=18pt]Rotiaku[/size] would be putting her mouth where its not needed!

falls down from chair grin grin
Re: Nl Is Dead! by Nobody: 1:46am On Feb 20, 2011
lol @ this thread
Re: Nl Is Dead! by Pweety4me(f): 2:29am On Feb 20, 2011
Nl is dead- fair enough, we've know that long ago, but ur points are not sensible @ all.

'no offeinse'
Re: Nl Is Dead! by Phate07(m): 5:56am On Feb 20, 2011

Ok. undecided
Re: Nl Is Dead! by martyns303(m): 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2011
Pweety4me:

Nl is dead- fair enough, we've know that long ago, but your points are not sensible @ all.

'no offeinse'

thank u for acknowledging, now gimme a better reason!
Re: Nl Is Dead! by martyns303(m): 10:30pm On Feb 21, 2011
rokiatu:

Hopefully you are not talking 'bout me. And if you are, the name is rokiatu not rotiaku.

If you have to talk about me, pls get my name right thank you.
rotiaku sounds better, lolz! U wan begin show urself abi?
Re: Nl Is Dead! by MsPotato(f): 4:24am On Feb 22, 2011
martyns303:

rotiaku sounds better, lolz! U wan begin show urself abi?

In Malaysian Language, Roti Aku means My Bread grin
Re: Nl Is Dead! by Nobody: 4:29am On Feb 22, 2011
hahahaha so funny angry
Re: Nl Is Dead! by Mobinga: 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2011
shocked I want to Eat BREAD!!!
Re: Nl Is Dead! by Nobody: 2:50am On Feb 23, 2011
Everybody love bread.

I am sure you have some at home grin
Re: Nl Is Dead! by Idrismusty97(m): 10:12am On Dec 10, 2013
i just feel like resurrecting this section after 2yrs gringringrin
Re: Nl Is Dead! by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 10, 2013
Idrismusty97: i just feel like resurrecting this section after 2yrs gringringrin
cox there was a time when threads like the one on this link, makes frontpage with just a single PM
https://www.nairaland.com/1542349/close-up-original-naija-smile
Re: Nl Is Dead! by Vivly(f): 10:42am On Dec 10, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Night Club / Help Kemi Survive Cancer / Fidelity Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.