Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

''Apple Billionaire Steve Jobs Has Just Six Weeks To Live'' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Apple Billionaire Steve Jobs Has Just Six Weeks To Live'' (9748 Views)

OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive / Apple Ceo Steve Jobs Has Just Six Weeks To Live / Apple Ceo Steve Jobs Has Just Six Weeks To Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Apple Billionaire Steve Jobs Has Just Six Weeks To Live'' by nich(m): 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2011
sad awwwwwwwwwwww! sad hope he gets some form of treatment or therapy.
Re: ''Apple Billionaire Steve Jobs Has Just Six Weeks To Live'' by ifyalways(f): 6:39pm On Feb 18, 2011
slap1:

rip.
Ol'boy,which levels?The man is still alive.
Re: ''Apple Billionaire Steve Jobs Has Just Six Weeks To Live'' by sonyvaio(f): 6:46pm On Feb 18, 2011
This is what happens when People like BILL GATES (microsoft) attend Mountain of fire;
Their enemies (apple) die.
Power go soon change hands. grin
Re: ''Apple Billionaire Steve Jobs Has Just Six Weeks To Live'' by ayo84(m): 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2011
its pathetic that even how rich people get, they seem cant get info on alternative remedy treatments for diseases like cancer.

Everybody goes gaga when someone has cancer,and they conclude that the person is going to die,i have seen people who have been cured of cancer,not using all these fake orthodox methods like chromotherapy and all, but just by adopting natural nutritional diets and alternative remedies.

Its a shame an incident like this would increase peoples fear of the disease and show it to be an incurable disease,

Let me state here that there is no disease under this sun, that your body cannot fight,none be it ads,hiv,cancer,lukemia,ebola etc
Re: ''Apple Billionaire Steve Jobs Has Just Six Weeks To Live'' by ayo84(m): 7:11pm On Feb 18, 2011
its pathetic that even how rich people get, they seem cant get info on alternative remedy treatments for diseases like cancer.

Everybody goes gaga when someone has cancer,and they conclude that the person is going to die,i have seen people who have been cured of cancer,not using all these fake orthodox methods like chromotherapy and all, but just by adopting natural nutritional diets and alternative remedies.

Its a shame an incident like this would increase peoples fear of the disease and  show it to be an incurable  disease,

Let me state here that there is no disease under this sun, that your body cannot fight,none be it ads,hiv,cancer,lukemia,ebola etc
Re: ''Apple Billionaire Steve Jobs Has Just Six Weeks To Live'' by violent(m): 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2011
I think the homepage topic should be changed to something less dramatic.

Saying someone is "going to die in six weeks" sounds a bit off, especially when the article says "he's likely to have just six weeks left to live"

The two are not the same and should not be used in the same context, this is a man who's achievement has bettered the lives of millions of people, please show some respect!
Re: ''Apple Billionaire Steve Jobs Has Just Six Weeks To Live'' by Pharoh: 7:45pm On Feb 18, 2011
[size=20pt]Steve Jobs is not going to die please and he just had dinner with president obama just yesterday.
[/size]

http://www.engadget.com/2011/02/18/caption-contest-obama-has-dinner-with-tech-industry-ceos-need/
Re: ''Apple Billionaire Steve Jobs Has Just Six Weeks To Live'' by eghost247(m): 7:55pm On Feb 18, 2011
May God be with him Love Your iphone steve
Re: ''Apple Billionaire Steve Jobs Has Just Six Weeks To Live'' by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2011
Lol. Na wa.
Re: ''Apple Billionaire Steve Jobs Has Just Six Weeks To Live'' by McCoy91(m): 8:09pm On Feb 18, 2011
The National Enquirer. Bloody tabloid. Next thing we know, they'll publish that hez okay now cos some aliens who depend on Apple products kidnapped and cured him.
Re: ''Apple Billionaire Steve Jobs Has Just Six Weeks To Live'' by tlops(m): 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2011
the news is just specs,
Re: ''Apple Billionaire Steve Jobs Has Just Six Weeks To Live'' by Natudu: 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2011
I wish him well. I have always admired this great mind.
Kpele o!
Re: ''Apple Billionaire Steve Jobs Has Just Six Weeks To Live'' by Borat1: 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2011
Buulshiit. . .
Al-megrahi, the lockerbie bomber was diagnosed with terminal cancer and was told he'd be dead in a couple of weeks
That was June 2009. . .
My guy is still alive till this moment cool
Re: ''Apple Billionaire Steve Jobs Has Just Six Weeks To Live'' by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 18, 2011
He might be smuggled in to Lagos to see Prophet T.B Joshua. Maybe there's hope afterall. Emmanuel.
Re: ''Apple Billionaire Steve Jobs Has Just Six Weeks To Live'' by mbulela: 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2011
hugely insensitive title and very tabloid type c.rap
Where has the poster's sense of humanity gone?
very shameful
Re: ''Apple Billionaire Steve Jobs Has Just Six Weeks To Live'' by na2day1: 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2011
An extraordinary photograph of America's wealthiest internet entrepreneurs toasting the future with President Obama was released today.

Among them was stricken Apple boss Steve Jobs, who is thought to be gravely ill with pancreatic cancer. He was only shown from behind.

The photograph, taken at a technology summit in California, shows Mr Jobs on the left of the President, with Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg on his right.

But it is a far more informal photograph than would usually be released after such an event.

'Gravely ill': Mr Jobs, left, seated next to Mr Obama, looked gaunt with thinning hair - which could be due to chemotherapy. Tellingly, the White House decided to only release a photo of him from behind

I pray he beats it again (the cancer, i mean), the world cannot afford to loose his kind of brain for now!   sad
Re: ''Apple Billionaire Steve Jobs Has Just Six Weeks To Live'' by mbulela: 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2011
even the doctor that made that comment must be a quack!!
how do you pass death sentence on a patient you only saw in a pic?
some forms of stupidity are heart wrenching.
Re: ''Apple Billionaire Steve Jobs Has Just Six Weeks To Live'' by lagoshost(m): 12:08am On Feb 19, 2011
He will not die.
Re: ''Apple Billionaire Steve Jobs Has Just Six Weeks To Live'' by Meristem: 4:49am On Feb 19, 2011
I pray it does not happen.
Re: ''Apple Billionaire Steve Jobs Has Just Six Weeks To Live'' by slap1(m): 5:08am On Feb 19, 2011
ifyalways:

Ol'boy,which levels?The man is still alive.

I know. Just felt like what's the big deal? We all have to kick some buckets sooner or later. Wishing him the best, though.
Re: ''Apple Billionaire Steve Jobs Has Just Six Weeks To Live'' by saharachic(f): 8:47am On Feb 19, 2011
And it made the homepage. so sickening.
Re: ''Apple Billionaire Steve Jobs Has Just Six Weeks To Live'' by Affalatus: 4:03pm On Feb 19, 2011
Ikoyi Residence for Rent Two Bedroom Apartment Opposite Park-view Estate
Going for N700,000 you can pay for one year
At Mosley Street, Ikoyi
Call Thomas on: 08035883220
Re: ''Apple Billionaire Steve Jobs Has Just Six Weeks To Live'' by johnjoel(m): 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2011
GOD save him
Re: ''Apple Billionaire Steve Jobs Has Just Six Weeks To Live'' by Phony200(m): 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2011
horrible piece of fake arrze journalism. Even if he's gonna die, it's not gonna be in d next six wks, pls!
Re: ''Apple Billionaire Steve Jobs Has Just Six Weeks To Live'' by deols(f): 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2011
He is sick -yes! but no one can tell how long he'll live.
[size=20pt] I wish him well[/size]
Re: ''Apple Billionaire Steve Jobs Has Just Six Weeks To Live'' by texazzpete(m): 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2011
Only an idiot would post 'news' from the National Enquirer. Especially something of this nature.
Thank God real oncologists have rubbished the claims of those two idiotic doctors.
Re: ''Apple Billionaire Steve Jobs Has Just Six Weeks To Live'' by MissyB3(f): 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2011
texazzpete:

Only an  would post 'news' from the National Enquirer. Especially something of this nature.
Thank God real oncologists have rubbished the claims of those two idiotic doctors.
Source of this information? undecided
National Enquirer may not be a credible source but I must say, if Steve Jobs is the man in that picture, he does look like a wreck.
Re: ''Apple Billionaire Steve Jobs Has Just Six Weeks To Live'' by Cyborg2011: 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2011
I wonder no body talk about the new tricks used by media to frighten investors in company, especially powerful key of the company who is in serious health issues.

May they were paid by opponent/competitor/rivals to spread this rumours so that those invested in apple products can think twice.

Bullsh.it, only God knows when that genius will die.
Re: ''Apple Billionaire Steve Jobs Has Just Six Weeks To Live'' by MissyB3(f): 11:01pm On Feb 19, 2011
Pharoh:

Steve Jobs is not going to die please and he just had dinner with president obama just yesterday.
How does having dinner with president Obama negate the claim? 

mbulela:

hugely insensitive title and very tabloid type c.rap
Where has the poster's sense of humanity gone?
very shameful
What has the poster got to do with this? Did Y'all even read the article? It's a 'supposition' and it remains that, for now. Posting it on NL isn't a way of confirming it so, you can all leave me out of this. Thank you!

Whether National Enquirer is a trustworthy tabloid or not doesn't change the fact that :
1)someone made this statement 2) This man is sick with Pancreatic cancer which is one of the deadliest cancers.

BTW, I just have to add that, if you all showed as little as 1/3 of  the positive interest you're showing in this man's health, in the case of the 'ordinary' children dying of mere hunger daily, the world would be a better place. Don't you think?

violent:

I think the homepage topic should be changed to something less dramatic.
Lol @ the title on the homepage ''  . . .is going to die''. grin grin grin
Re: ''Apple Billionaire Steve Jobs Has Just Six Weeks To Live'' by thimbook2(m): 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2011
Now now, calm down everyone, can someone one verify these claims on other more credible sources? Can't afford to believe just anything these people have to sell papers with

@fulanee
In ur dreams, man!
Re: ''Apple Billionaire Steve Jobs Has Just Six Weeks To Live'' by maxproxl: 11:32am On Feb 21, 2011
pls tell me its not true, steve jobs innovation has added value to d world, such ailments could be managed. we hope he lives for more years.
no matter wot hapns, apple corporation cant die as americans are masters of creating sytems in growing/sustaining companies.
steve, pls hold on, d world still needs u

ipad, iphone, ipod, even d chinese av tried to imitate these 3-unique device
Re: ''Apple Billionaire Steve Jobs Has Just Six Weeks To Live'' by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2011
thimbook2:

Now now, calm down everyone, can someone one verify these claims on other more credible sources? Can't afford to believe just anything these people have to sell papers with

@fulanee
In your dreams, man!

All these posters and their e-hysteria, I don't think they read the thread lol. Still no word of it from reputable yankee sources so I'm still calling it rumour.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Movies Practitioners Declares War On Odunlade Adekola Over Glo Deal / Taye Taiwo Hanging Out With Beyonce...i Think They Are Dating / Nick And Rihanna: Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.