Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation (19552 Views)

My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) / Update On The Lagos Light Rail, Eko Bridge Axis - Photos / Accident On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Passengers Feared Dead After. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 11, 2020
The Senior special assistant (SSA) to the Governor of Lagos State on New Media; just announced on his Twitter page that there's a closure of a section of the Eko bridge, to enable works on worn out bearings noticed between Alaka and Costain portion, inward apongbon.

Motorists and commuters are advised to go through Herbert Macaulay to Adekunle, then to 3rd mainland bridge.

Be guided so you don't get stucked in traffic this morning.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1237614405321281536

Re: A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation by merit455(m): 7:56am On Mar 11, 2020
Who cares

1 Like

Re: A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation by GIDIBANKZ(m): 9:02am On Mar 11, 2020
How does that Affect the Cost of Dollars in World Market

abeg who win among. RB Leipzig vs Tottenham
Re: A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation by Slawormir: 9:02am On Mar 11, 2020
Damnnnnnn Niggarrr

Nice!

GIDIBANKZ:
How does that Affect the Cost of Dollars in World Market

abeg who win among. RB Leipzig vs Tottenham

My nigggar
RasenBallsport Leipzig brush Tottenham aside
3:0

I don first talk am yesterday say
I go fit bet my balls if they should merge lalliga, bundesliga, seria A, EPL and French league 1
Three clubs from Spain is gonna make top four
And no club from that overrated EPL will make top eight

9 Likes

Re: A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation by NgwalandAbia(m): 9:03am On Mar 11, 2020
merit455:
Who cares
real Nigerians care for safety

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation by lyriclekidd(m): 9:03am On Mar 11, 2020
Okay
Re: A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation by victorazyvictor(m): 9:03am On Mar 11, 2020
Ok
Re: A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation by Mateen1000: 9:03am On Mar 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Nice
Uncle Dammnnnn Niggarrr

Abeg No vex, Were you deported??

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation by mejai(m): 9:03am On Mar 11, 2020
Traffic go hot today
Re: A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation by Slimdaddy2: 9:04am On Mar 11, 2020
Over dued
Re: A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation by Dottore: 9:04am On Mar 11, 2020
Ok
Re: A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation by OakConsultNG: 9:04am On Mar 11, 2020
Good development.. Anything to ease the traffic along that axis..

Meanwhile, Obtain your TIN. Register your Business, Church and Company with the CAC at discounted prices. Check our signature and page for more details.

Offer lasts for a limited period only.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation by SHOPPERS(m): 9:04am On Mar 11, 2020
Lagos sha get mouth for this Nairaland sha.
Re: A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation by lonelydora: 9:05am On Mar 11, 2020
Everyone living in Lagos deserves a National Honour Award.

Lagosians are rare breed. I almost fainted going around Lagos.

14 Likes

Re: A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 11, 2020
Better if not, we will pack all the chest beater into Lagos ocean
Re: A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 11, 2020
Mateen1000:
Uncle Dammnnnn Niggarrr
Abeg No vex, Are you deported??
grin.. That guy is a menace to nairaland and the society at large

7 Likes

Re: A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation by willexyaho(m): 9:06am On Mar 11, 2020
Person fit reach Dubai and you never reach your house

2 Likes

Re: A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation by LowerPriceData0(m): 9:07am On Mar 11, 2020
Alright
Re: A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation by Perfecttouchade: 9:08am On Mar 11, 2020
Good
Re: A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:10am On Mar 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnnn Niggarrr

Nice!

My nigggar

I go fit bet my balls if they should merge lalliga, bundesliga, seria A, EPL and French league 1
seriously clap for yourself
Re: A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation by Mateen1000: 9:12am On Mar 11, 2020
Mymynd4u:

grin.. That guy is a menace to nairaland and the society at large
grin I swear grin
Re: A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 11, 2020
merit455:
Who cares
dem dey talk to you? village pikin

1 Like

Re: A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation by GIDIBANKZ(m): 9:16am On Mar 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnnn Niggarrr

Nice!

My nigggar

Mehn am quitting bettinq...so tottenham cant win Liepziq
Re: A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation by chukwugoziegi: 9:21am On Mar 11, 2020
All the roads in Lagos are under construction. Where dem want make we dey pass?

5 Likes

Re: A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 11, 2020
Nfcs does
Re: A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 11, 2020
merit455:
Who cares
Nfsc does
Re: A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation by money121(m): 9:30am On Mar 11, 2020
Nice one
Re: A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:32am On Mar 11, 2020
perhaps another way to settle one loyal politician for job well done at the election of 2019...
let them remember recession will soon swept in....
Re: A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation by Shegzy8(m): 9:35am On Mar 11, 2020
GIDIBANKZ:

Mehn am quitting bettinq...so tottenham cant win Liepziq
Tottenham has been ravaged with injury crisis, they have no striker, they haven't won in six games.
Re: A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation by tayoccu(m): 9:35am On Mar 11, 2020
OcVoice:
The Senior special assistant (SSA) to the Governor of Lagos State on New Media; just announced on his Twitter page that there's a closure of a section of the Eko bridge, to enable works on worn out bearings noticed between Alaka and Costain portion, inward apongbon.

Motorists and commuters are advised to go through Herbert Macaulay to Adekunle, then to 3rd mainland bridge.

Be guided so you don't get stucked in traffic this morning.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1237614405321281536

Lagos state government should learn to plan properly, and schedule repair work, they haven’t finished the work they’re doing around costain, they’re closing a section of Eko bridge and diverting traffic through third mainland!
They sha want to show they’re working so they can embezzle funds.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Truck, 2 Other Vehicles Catch Fire In Osun, Many Feared Trapped / Should I Quit My Job For Masters In The Us? / Tipper Truck Falls On Opebi-Oregun Bridge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.