Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,562 members, 7,854,413 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:56 PM

I Want The Nigerian Police To Waste Me - Suspect Gives Reasons - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want The Nigerian Police To Waste Me - Suspect Gives Reasons (294 Views)

Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son / Ben Brako Poses Nude With Wife, Gives Reasons / Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want The Nigerian Police To Waste Me - Suspect Gives Reasons by Ifeanyi2004: 12:30am On Aug 25, 2020
A suspect, Adeniyi Ajayi who confessed of robbing and raping his victims has revealed why he wants to be killed by the police.
Ajayi also blamed lack of assistance and his previous incarceration for the way his life turned out.

❗Please subscribe to my channel and share this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk8ht3z3hBc
Re: I Want The Nigerian Police To Waste Me - Suspect Gives Reasons by jUeLiZ: 7:13am On Aug 25, 2020
then waste him

(1) (Reply)

See The Secret Life Of America Singer Michael Jackson, The King Of Pop / Chadwick Aaron Boseman / Bbnaija: Erica Confirms She Had "Aggressive Cuddling" With Kiddwaya In The Hoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.