Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

React Node Collaboration - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / React Node Collaboration (631 Views)

Create A Todo App With React, Node JS And Mysql Using Sequelize And Pagination / Javascript Fullstack Developer Training Program (react + Node) / React + Node Js : Fullstack Web Development Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

React Node Collaboration by ucheuzor1(m): 9:00am On Aug 25, 2020
Hey guys, am a React developer and I was thinking if I could meet like mind developers here so that we can collaborate and build out something. It will help in us improving our skills working as a team and also sharpen our approach to solving problems. You get to see what tools and libraries fellow devs are working with.

For this I will fancy React devs for frontend, Node js devs for backend. We just discuss our ideas on what to build, create a remote repository and work towards the projects. We can give ourselves time frame to complete the project.

Please if you're interested, hope in and comment your interest so that we can get started
Re: React Node Collaboration by ucheuzor1(m): 9:05am On Aug 25, 2020
I start with myself. Am Uche, a React dev. I have gotten quite some experience working with React, at least I can approach A project. I can work with class components if need be, currently using hooks, since it makes life much easier. I uses formik and yup for validation.

I have also worked on mern stack projects, but just basic knowledge of Node js and Express. I use Vercel for frontend deployment and Heroku for fullStack
Re: React Node Collaboration by kayuzie: 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
Am a react dev but currently working with laravel backend but I don't mind learning nodejs
Re: React Node Collaboration by callmemikel(m): 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2020
I am also a React Developer. I am interested. I can do backend too with NodeJS, Express, MySQL & MongoDB. Thank you.
Re: React Node Collaboration by QuantumR: 3:58pm On Nov 22, 2020
Hmm, well there is this project i'm working on and i'll require one on two helping hands to make the workflow faster.
you can preview https://iqevaluate.com .
Note: Its something i can handle on my own but i jst feel like working with a team.
Re: React Node Collaboration by callmemikel(m): 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2020
QuantumR:
Hmm, well there is this project i'm working on and i'll require one on two helping hands to make the workflow faster.
you can preview https://iqevaluate.com .
Note: Its something i can handle on my own but i jst feel like working with a team.
Ok. Will send you a pm now.

(1) (Reply)

Programmer In Need / Banking Website Developed From Scratch / What Are The Fundamental Programming Languages Needed For Frontend Development?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.