Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

FA CUP: Chelsea Vs Everton [3 - 4 On Pens] On Saturday,19th February,2011 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / FA CUP: Chelsea Vs Everton [3 - 4 On Pens] On Saturday,19th February,2011 (9079 Views)

Poll: Who takes the day?

Chelsea: 46% (6 votes)
Everton: 46% (6 votes)
Draw: 7% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Liverpool Vs Middlesbrough: Capital One Cup (14 - 13) On Pens On 23rd Sept 2014 / Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich - UCL: (1 - 3) On 19th February 2013 / UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FA CUP: Chelsea Vs Everton [3 - 4 On Pens] On Saturday,19th February,2011 by Mobinga: 11:10am On Feb 20, 2011
grin grin grin grin LMAO!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

looooooooooooooll Badt

smh. Torres is probably coiling up in Chelsea grin grin grin grin
Re: FA CUP: Chelsea Vs Everton [3 - 4 On Pens] On Saturday,19th February,2011 by AndreUweh(m): 1:41pm On Feb 20, 2011
Arsenal have gone nearly five seasons without a trophy, yet heavens have not fallen. Real Madrid bought CR7 for £80 million pounds and £200 million on other players, yet has not won anything. Hence, why are people here crying more than the bereaved.
Re: FA CUP: Chelsea Vs Everton [3 - 4 On Pens] On Saturday,19th February,2011 by switch47(m): 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2011
@uweh at least arsenal still got more trophy in their cabinet than chelsea & are still in all competition,did chelsea not wait for more than 50 years b4 JM gave them EPL title. Real madrid & chelsea should never ever be mentioned in the same sentence like comparing a laptop to a memory card!! Chelsea is a waste-get used to that!
Re: FA CUP: Chelsea Vs Everton [3 - 4 On Pens] On Saturday,19th February,2011 by ekkywolex(m): 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2011
beta luck next year, lol
Re: FA CUP: Chelsea Vs Everton [3 - 4 On Pens] On Saturday,19th February,2011 by bluedrums(m): 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2011
We lost out anyway
Re: FA CUP: Chelsea Vs Everton [3 - 4 On Pens] On Saturday,19th February,2011 by CarlosVent(m): 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2011
Last 2 seasons they said Arsenal will be relegated and removed from the top four what happened? it was Liverpool that was removed.

Last season they said arsenal did not buy except for 1 free transfer and others and they cant stand the pressure of Man City at the top four and they shall be removed. What happened? Chelsea has now been removed from the Top Four?

Every season they do their prediction and remove Arsenal and since then Arsenal has always surprised everybody. Chelsea start a revolution in your club and stop picking out teams before the league starts.

John Terry is Old while Alex is no more giving anything in. Lampard is going down the pecking other. release these players and change the pattern of Chelsea before things gets worst. Like or Don't like it this is PURE TRUTH
Re: FA CUP: Chelsea Vs Everton [3 - 4 On Pens] On Saturday,19th February,2011 by renewnaija(m): 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2011
That Chelsea lost is not suprising. It is the speed at which they have fallen this season battling for a difficult if not impossible Champ lg trophy & top 4 for next season is what has shocked the football world. I hold Ancelotti in very high regard since his time in Serie A but after a few games he lost or drew, he showed no freshness of ideas or tactical flexibility. It is true that Chelsea missed a lot of chances lately but has anyone noticed that they play like a normal team these days & have lost their invincibility? Chelsea is very predictable & a radical approach has to be carried out.

I have criticised Wenger for aeons watching Arsenal go many times from a potential treble season to a single trophy in the past but this usually happened towards the end of the season. Watching Chelsea self-destruct makes me appreciate the economist cos its just late Feb and Chelsea is already put of all competitions but one, undecided

I hope Chelsea bounce back cos they started the deregulation of the premiership & made it more interesting with the charismatic Mourinho. Other clubs Man City, Tottenham (maybe Liverpool) & all others should keep up cos without competition @ the top, we will have an English La Liga.

And football fans don't want that, do we?
Re: FA CUP: Chelsea Vs Everton [3 - 4 On Pens] On Saturday,19th February,2011 by switch47(m): 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2011
@carlosvent well said !! Chelsea only won something (EPL )after 50 years because of roman's heavy spending. The team has no class,no philosophy,no tradition! The team was useless for 50 years b4 JM, but now like every quick fix solutions it does nöt last long and other Epl teams now know that chelsea is just an average team. Nothing special about the team. They may find themselves following the path of portmoth soon.chelsea is finished!
Re: FA CUP: Chelsea Vs Everton [3 - 4 On Pens] On Saturday,19th February,2011 by hannie: 5:06pm On Feb 20, 2011
switch47:

@rasputinn bluediva comparing chelsea with arsenal? I saw that yesterday but chose to ignore.she sounded like a woman in labour bitterly blaiming her husband for her labour pain . Forgive her for she knows not what she was saying. The best we can do now open a condolense register for all chelsea fans. Chelsea is finished.

^ this aint getting funny anymore, u need to apologise to Bluediva angry
Re: FA CUP: Chelsea Vs Everton [3 - 4 On Pens] On Saturday,19th February,2011 by eherbal(m): 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2011
In their bid to save face,chelsea fc fell to the greatest league purchase scam by doling out 50m pounds for a tired player,(torres).they should just forget about the title or even the top four.good bye to bad rubbish, forever.
Re: FA CUP: Chelsea Vs Everton [3 - 4 On Pens] On Saturday,19th February,2011 by tlops(m): 8:03pm On Feb 20, 2011
moving on,
Re: FA CUP: Chelsea Vs Everton [3 - 4 On Pens] On Saturday,19th February,2011 by switch47(m): 8:11pm On Feb 20, 2011
@hannie apologies to bluediva say wetin happen?? Even in d days when i still had her time and actually dissed her years ago i no apologise,now i only use simliey. Who she be?she get cutlass medicine? Happen sef?
Re: FA CUP: Chelsea Vs Everton [3 - 4 On Pens] On Saturday,19th February,2011 by rasputinn(m): 9:59pm On Feb 20, 2011
hannie:

^ this aint getting funny anymore, u need to apologise to Bluediva angry

When did you become madam cheski's mouth piece?I agree with Switch,you should too,he's hardly wrong when it comes to chelsea matter grin grin grin
Re: FA CUP: Chelsea Vs Everton [3 - 4 On Pens] On Saturday,19th February,2011 by manmustwac(m): 10:53pm On Feb 20, 2011
Chelski fans your more than welcome to become spurs fans membership is free and we need fans. Besides cheese is fished now
Re: FA CUP: Chelsea Vs Everton [3 - 4 On Pens] On Saturday,19th February,2011 by spyder880(m): 11:06pm On Feb 20, 2011
switch47:

@carlosvent well said !! Chelsea only won something (EPL )after 50 years because of roman's heavy spending. The team has no class,no philosophy,no tradition! The team was useless for 50 years b4 JM, but now like every quick fix solutions it does nöt last long and other Epl teams now know that chelsea is just an average team. Nothing special about the team. They may find themselves following the path of portmoth soon.chelsea is finished!

Chelsea forever, till we reach division 4 sef, haters can go on and drink Gamalin 20. I will gladly go down to relegation with chelski than support any red wearing club. If chelsea stops playing soccer, I will start loving cricket!
Re: FA CUP: Chelsea Vs Everton [3 - 4 On Pens] On Saturday,19th February,2011 by spyder880(m): 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2011
Soccer is very sweet, especially when I see comments by dimwits ejaculating through the mouth, making insane noise about a single bad season. Keep em coming, if this is what will clear your depression, by all means stay off suicide.
Re: FA CUP: Chelsea Vs Everton [3 - 4 On Pens] On Saturday,19th February,2011 by mrofficial(m): 11:20pm On Feb 20, 2011
spyder880:

Soccer is very sweet, especially when I see comments by dimwits ejecting through the mouth, making insane noise about a single bad season. Keep em coming, if this is what will clear your depression, by all means stay off suicide.

Most especially from the guy switch47. He annoys me with his ranting on Chelsea. angry
Re: FA CUP: Chelsea Vs Everton [3 - 4 On Pens] On Saturday,19th February,2011 by switch47(m): 11:51pm On Feb 20, 2011
mr.official:

Most especially from the guy switch47. He annoys me with his ranting on Chelsea.  angry 

Wetin sef?? i beg ignore switch jare,  as per spyder[/b]man    na im sabi if he follow chelsea enter hell fire, me i go still dey talk dey go, the one i see and even the one wey i no see.  e even dey call football soccer sef, o[b]mo dem no talk say make crase person no enter farm o, but what will be his harvest be at the end of the season- the story of chelsea's life  grin grin grin 

@ rasputinn

hehehhehehehehehhehehe grin grin grin i concur, you concur. to chelsea's fall ! ta lo loshi? iya la ya won!!
Re: FA CUP: Chelsea Vs Everton [3 - 4 On Pens] On Saturday,19th February,2011 by 9jauk: 2:31am On Feb 21, 2011
The global crisis is affecting the MENAP region through three indirect channels. First, the sharp drop in oil prices is shrinking revenues for oil exporters but also import costs for oil importers. Second, the contraction in global demand and trade is lowering export, tourism, and remittances receipts. And third, the tightening of international credit markets and lower investor appetite for risk are reducing asset prices and slowing down investment and capital inflows.
The domino effect has certainly been the talk about town when it comes to global affairs as the one thing concerning governments around the world was the spill over from Egypt into the rest of the Arab world. While western governments openly praise the people's choice to rise up in the face of dictatorship and cry out for democracy, there is undoubtedly a feeling that with the current economic sentiment, there will be an immediate short term impact.
I hoping zimbabweans will be bold enough to violently switch from d voyage of Confusion in zim
Re: FA CUP: Chelsea Vs Everton [3 - 4 On Pens] On Saturday,19th February,2011 by dangiwa09(m): 5:20am On Feb 21, 2011
Why do you guys exert time and energy ranting about EPL, Don't you have a League in your own country? The EPL is in another man's country and you guys are spending your meagre resources in cyber cafe and recharge cards ranting about people who don't know/care if you exist or not. Try talking about your own country's league.
Re: FA CUP: Chelsea Vs Everton [3 - 4 On Pens] On Saturday,19th February,2011 by bidemi12(m): 5:59am On Feb 21, 2011
9jauk:

The global crisis is affecting the MENAP region through three indirect channels. First, the sharp drop in oil prices is shrinking revenues for oil exporters but also import costs for oil importers. Second, the contraction in global demand and trade is lowering export, tourism, and remittances receipts. And third, the tightening of international credit markets and lower investor appetite for risk are reducing asset prices and slowing down investment and capital inflows.
The domino effect has certainly been the talk about town when it comes to global affairs as the one thing concerning governments around the world was the spill over from Egypt into the rest of the Arab world. While western governments openly praise the people's choice to rise up in the face of dictatorship and cry out for democracy, there is undoubtedly a feeling that with the current economic sentiment, there will be an immediate short term impact.
I hoping zimbabweans will be bold enough to violently switch from d voyage of Confusion in zim

you miss road?
Re: FA CUP: Chelsea Vs Everton [3 - 4 On Pens] On Saturday,19th February,2011 by bigfather(m): 9:25am On Feb 21, 2011
bidemi12:

you miss road?

I wonder o ! grin
Re: FA CUP: Chelsea Vs Everton [3 - 4 On Pens] On Saturday,19th February,2011 by Kennyblues(m): 10:53am On Feb 21, 2011
He is just trying to increase hi post grin grin
Re: FA CUP: Chelsea Vs Everton [3 - 4 On Pens] On Saturday,19th February,2011 by Kennyblues(m): 10:55am On Feb 21, 2011
He is only trying to increase his post, grin grin
Re: FA CUP: Chelsea Vs Everton [3 - 4 On Pens] On Saturday,19th February,2011 by Nwaokike(f): 11:00am On Feb 21, 2011
spyder880:

Chelsea forever, till we reach division 4 sef, haters can go on and drink Gamalin 20. I will gladly go down to relegation with chelski than support any red wearing club. If chelsea stops playing soccer, I will start loving cricket!

Gbam. spot on!! We aren't moaning are we?
Re: FA CUP: Chelsea Vs Everton [3 - 4 On Pens] On Saturday,19th February,2011 by switch47(m): 11:45am On Feb 21, 2011
Who says chelsea is not moaning?? The chelsea thread has been turned into public complaint commission! What is happening on chelsea thread is worse than moaning! Infact a cöndolence register has been opened for chelsea! Chelsea is finished
Re: FA CUP: Chelsea Vs Everton [3 - 4 On Pens] On Saturday,19th February,2011 by Nwaokike(f): 1:51pm On Feb 21, 2011
One day we go know why people hate Chelsea so much so tey dem go go church go thank God if they loose. undecided undecided undecided

Na wa oooo. I can't wait for a miracle back to o winning ways. angry angry angry
Re: FA CUP: Chelsea Vs Everton [3 - 4 On Pens] On Saturday,19th February,2011 by KAYD007(m): 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: FA CUP: Chelsea Vs Everton [3 - 4 On Pens] On Saturday,19th February,2011 by Meldrick(m): 2:06pm On Feb 21, 2011
switch47:

Who says chelsea is not moaning?? The chelsea thread has been turned into public complaint commission! What is happening on chelsea thread is worse than moaning! Infact a cöndolence register has been opened for chelsea! Chelsea is finished

All the money you are wasting just to post negatinely on Chelsea will be appreciated in your house if you submit it for a pot of soup. At least you parents go pray for you. You just dey waste you money and ur parents money because you wan comment on Chelsea and hunger is staring you in the face ohhhh.
Re: FA CUP: Chelsea Vs Everton [3 - 4 On Pens] On Saturday,19th February,2011 by alldone(m): 4:20pm On Feb 21, 2011
i thinks the boys are getting tired they need to raise their gamebefore the go to R,
Re: FA CUP: Chelsea Vs Everton [3 - 4 On Pens] On Saturday,19th February,2011 by savesoul(m): 5:13pm On Feb 21, 2011
CHELSEA HOW MARKET? Is the sky still BLUE?

dumb asses!
Re: FA CUP: Chelsea Vs Everton [3 - 4 On Pens] On Saturday,19th February,2011 by sarutobi: 5:15pm On Feb 21, 2011
chelsea threw it all away. our season is over!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Watford Vs Liverpool (0 - 3) On 24th November 2018 / FA Cup: Swansea Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 6th January 2013 / Frank Lampard!: Midfield Goal Scoring Machine, Is He World Class?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.