Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,611 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) (22471 Views)

Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. / Man Laments About The Tiny Hotel He Got For ₦12,0000 (Photos And Video) / Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by hammer8: 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
[s]
NoIgboSoundTueh:

You can only deceive fellow ipoop and osus like you.
You cant fool any right thinking Nigerians.
Anambra state government generates billions of dollars monthly from Egwu export
This rice mills is another scam you have been bursted on kebbi rice thread.
No matter how hard you tried
Anambra will always be known for what it is.
A dead, pathetic shithole save for little drug and kidnapping money.
I spit on Igbos brain
Tueh
[/s]

Las, las, na market u go naked enter.

See high blood pressure on top farm located in Anambra.

Tueh on his cone head!

13 Likes

Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by IDENNAA(m): 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2020
Omanbala nnem erika nu!

Omanbala nke NRI , Awka , Nnewi , Onicha na Agulueri enwero ntupo!

Omanbala okasi akasi !

Omanbala onye aburo ona ebe !

Omanbala ndi Igbo ji nwelu ugwu!

4 Likes

Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by Golan007: 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2020
They are shouting rice mills up and down yet the same set of people claimed the government's policy on domestic rice production was audio.

A generation of hypocrites.
Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by IDENNAA(m): 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
NoIgboSoundTueh:

You can only deceive fellow ipoop and osus like you.
You cant fool any right thinking Nigerians.
Anambra state government generates billions of dollars monthly from Egwu export
This rice mills is another scam you have been bursted on kebbi rice thread.
No matter how hard you tried
Anambra will always be known for what it is.
A dead, pathetic shithole save for little drug and kidnapping money.
I spit on Igbos brain
Tueh

Pains and sorrows will never depart your life till you are buried!!

9 Likes

Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by Golan007: 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2020
walozanga:

Nigerians are never lazy. (unless u have a particular part in mind or something) Provide them the opportunity and see millions battle to grab it. We just don't have sensible leaders. Many of them has no positive vision for this country.

The problem is not laziness of the leaders.

The problem is that the generality of the people are evil and corrupt.

Nigerians don't like the truth but it is what it is.
Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by IDENNAA(m): 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2020
Golan007:
They are shouting rice mills up and down yet the same set of people claimed the government's policy on domestic rice production was audio.

Which government? This farms were attracted by Obiano and the investments are 100% Anambra owned. Buhari didn't inspire nor brought these investments

7 Likes

Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by Obdk: 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
post=93207277:
1, Josan rice mill Omor
2, Coscharis rice mill Igbariam

Mind you Anambra have 3 gaint rice mills, Stine rice mill which is located in Amichi Nnewi north all manage by indigenous

Amichi is Nnewi South...

Nnewi north local government have only one town. Nnewi town..

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by safetyInspector(m): 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
Rice production in South East has been there for ages. I grew up eating our famous Ebonyi rice.
Golan007:

4 Likes

Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by godumes: 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
Please, I need your phone number in order to brief me about kebbi state rice=Arrewa post=93205872]Good... nice one from Anambra state!

We need more of this in Nigeria!

Meanwhile I posted something like this from Kebbi state I don't know why it failed to make to the front page.

Pls let's carry every region along in this forum.

370,000 Metric Tonne Lolo Rice Mill in Kebbi state

https://www.nairaland.com/6053950/kebbi-state-established-370000-metric#92807041[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by Golan007: 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
IDENNAA:

Which government? This farms were attracted by Obiano and the investments are 100% Anambra owned. Buhari didn't inspire nor brought these investments

Go and sit down.

Would the rice mills be milling nothing?

Why has it taken 50 odd years for such rice mills to suddenly be springing up everywhere around the country?

Would your rice mill be profitable if we allow willy nilly imports of rice?

By the way, take this:

Emefiele while commending Cocharis Farms, said: ”We started this with him, almost about two years ago when we granted him a N2 billion Commercial Agricultural Credit Scheme (CACS). With his own resources, he added to it and that is why he is where he is today. Those are the type of things we need to continue to encourage. And about a month ago, he came to the CBN that we need to come and see what he has done with the CACS fund we gave to him.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/cbn-approves-n15-7b-additional-rice-mills/amp/

You guys don't like the truth.

Watch how he would look for another excuse.

1 Like

Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by NoIgboSoundTueh: 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2020
IDENNAA:

Pains and sorrows will never depart your life till you are buried!!
And may all your days be filled with tears.
And all your night with pains
You go west you encounter hardship
You go east sorrow
Your enemies will overcome you
and all your days be like hell.
You will be miserable and joy will depart from you life.
Ameen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by Golan007: 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
safetyInspector:
Rice production in South East has been there for ages. I grew up eating our famous Ebonyi rice.

I have given you the link to coscharis' source of support.

Thank me later.
Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by Obdk: 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
hammer8:

MY ONLY SUGGESTION IS THAT, THEY LEARN TO BUILD WATER DIVERSION CANALS FOR THE FARM, JUST LIKE THEY BUILT THIS ROAD.

Coscharis farms constructed thr own irrigation system
Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by safetyInspector(m): 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
Your link is irrelevant, I am talking about rice production in general and you are coming up with an isolated case.
Golan007:

Thank me later.
Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by Reference(m): 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
horsepower102:
Israel In a DESERT and SMALLER than the south east produces 70% of their domestic food and exports an estimated $3 Billion annual food and cash crops to EU alone.

Let me repeat this again. Israel is in a DESERT.

Ebonyi State alone can produce all the food needed in the South east and South South with modern Agricultural practices.

Anambra which is the second most densely populated state after Lagos still has so much unused land for agriculture.

I know those who have sense can see where I am going with this.

I can see, but allocation after FEC sharing meetings will never allow that. Restructure and we will boss Israel.
Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by Golan007: 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2020
safetyInspector:
You link is irrelevant, I am talking about rice production in general and you are coming up with an isolated case.
Hahahaha.

My link says it all.

This government has supported the industrial scale production of rice you witness in Nigeria today.

You can argue, bitch even insult but it would not change the fact.

Coscharis that you are lauding received a 2 billion Naira facility from the government.

Yes, the very same government you cannot even get yourself to appreciate.

Coscharis would only be laughing at you and your likes.
Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by nwaanambra1(m): 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by mekussa(m): 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2020
Golan007:

Go and sit down.

Why has it taken 50 odd years for such rice mills to suddenly be springing up everywhere around the country?

By the way, take this:

Emefiele while commending Cocharis Farms, said: ”We started this with him, almost about two years ago when we granted him a N2 billion Commercial Agricultural Credit Scheme (CACS). With his own resources, he added to it and that is why he is where he is today. Those are the type of things we need to continue to encourage. And about a month ago, he came to the CBN that we need to come and see what he has done with the CACS fund we gave to him.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/cbn-approves-n15-7b-additional-rice-mills/amp/

Thank you for the quote.
I hope you read it well.....
: ”We started this with him, almost about two years ago when we granted him a N2 billion Commercial Agricultural Credit Scheme (CACS). With his own resources, he added to it and that is why he is where he is today.
HE STARTED ALMOST TWO YEARS AGO FROM.....2016 when the quote was made, two years is 2014.... I wonder who was president then....
Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by Golan007: 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2020
mekussa:

Thank you for the quote.
I hope you read it well.....
: ”We started this with him, almost about two years ago when we granted him a N2 billion Commercial Agricultural Credit Scheme (CACS). With his own resources, he added to it and that is why he is where he is today.
HE STARTED ALMOST TWO YEARS AGO FROM.....2016 when the quote was made, two years is 2014.... I wonder who was president then....

Trying to be disingenuous.

October 2016, a statement was made.

It stated that a loan was given almost 2 years ago.

Please what period might that be if it was almost 2 years ago?

You lot are despicable.
Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by LLobiorah: 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2020
Golan007:

Thank me later.

Ebonyi Rice has been before whatever Buhari did, why's tho hard for you to understand?
Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by LLobiorah: 4:46pm On Aug 25, 2020
safetyInspector:
You link is irrelevant, I am talking about rice production in general and you are coming up with an isolated case.

No mind am
Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by Golan007: 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
LLobiorah:

Ebonyi Rice has been before whatever Buhari did, why's tho hard for you to understand?

Thee is nothing to understand.

Name the industrial sized mills that existed in Ebonyi - none.

In fact, the Abakaliki rice people talk about includes rice from Northern cross River - Ikom, Ogoja, Obanliku etc.
It's like saying Ekpona rice existed years ago which is true but name one rice mill in Ekpoma and you get squat.
Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by LLobiorah: 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2020
Golan007:

Thee is nothing to understand.

Name the industrial sized mills that existed in Ebonyi - none.

In fact, the Abakaliki rice people talk about includes rice from Northern cross River - Ikom, Ogoja, Obanliku etc.
It's like saying Ekpona rice existed years ago which is true but name one rice mill in Ekpoma and you get squat.

Haba!! Abakaliki rice mill has existed since, even before I was born. Dude!! Biko cut the crap
Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2020
horsepower102:
Israel In a DESERT and SMALLER than the south east produces 70% of their domestic food and exports an estimated $3 Billion annual food and cash crops to EU alone.

Let me repeat this again. Israel is in a DESERT.

Ebonyi State alone can produce all the food needed in the South east and South South with modern Agricultural practices.

Anambra which is the second most densely populated state after Lagos still has so much unused land for agriculture.

I know those who have sense can see where I am going with this.
And the population of Is real compare to southeast?
Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by Anambra1stS0n: 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
Ijscarface:
You didn't visit Chelsea farms at Anaku its managed by expatriates owned by an Anambrarian. When next you have time get to anaku

Almost opposite Coscharis rice mill igbariam is a huge poultry almost the biggest on the state.

The ventilation is automated for the birds
I think its owned by clem Nwogbo
We didn't visit Coscharies farm we only captured his mill, there was no time to cover those areas when we came out from Omar.

1 Like

Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by Mmadu111: 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2020
Ibadanpikin:
This place is located in IBADAN and not Anambra.
Have you been to Ayamelum L.G.A in Anambra State before? Just shut your mouth up!

1 Like

Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by Golan007: 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
LLobiorah:

Haba!! Abakaliki rice mill has existed since, even before I was born. Dude!! Biko cut the crap

You mean local and primitive rice mills.

Thank Buhari for improving rice production across the nation.

It would not make you vomit.
Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by LLobiorah: 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
Golan007:

You mean local and primitive rice mills.

Thank Buhari for improving rice production across the nation.

It would not make you vomit.

Buhari improved what?? I'm trying not to sustain this back and forth arguments. FYI, it was pa Elechi during GEJ's tenure that gave Ebonyi her first model modern mills, which were built in the 3 senatorial zones.

Dude, once again cut the BS!

3 Likes

Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by Golan007: 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2020
LLobiorah:

Buhari improved what?? I'm trying not to sustain this back and forth arguments. FYI, it was pa Elechi during GEJ's tenure that gave Ebonyi her first model modern mills, which were built in the 3 senatorial zones.

Dude, once again cut the BS!

I cannot cut it out when it is on record from the anchors borrowers scheme coscharis who is the centre of this thread received 2 billion Naira for the setup of his rice mill.
Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by mekussa(m): 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2020
Golan007:

Trying to be disingenuous.

October 2016, a statement was made.

It stated that a loan was given almost 2 years ago.

Please what period might that be if it was almost 2 years ago?

You lot are despicable.

And ALMOST 2 YEARS AGO ended in 2015 may? Oga, he didn't start the farm with a loan from CBN. The farm was started sometime in 2014 with an initial cultivated area of 3,000 hecters. The loan was for building the mill and expansion to 120,000 hecters.
And that part of Anambra state does PLENTY of rice farming from time immemorial. They do white rice and red rice (called igbele in their dialect) They relied on SMALL SCALE rice mills without government support. In fact since December 2014,all the Christmas rice shared to civil servants in the state come from there.

2 Likes

Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by lexy2014: 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2020
Golan007:

Go and sit down.

By the way, take this:

But d money u are talking about, is it a loan or is it dash?

Also an excerpt from ur post says:

"With his own resources, he added to it and that is why he is where he is today".
Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by Golan007: 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
mekussa:

And ALMOST 2 YEARS AGO ended in 2015 may? Oga, he didn't start the farm with a loan from CBN. The farm was started sometime in 2014 with an initial cultivated area of 3,000 hecters. The loan was for building the mill and expansion to 120,000 hecters.
And that part of Anambra state does PLENTY of rice farming from time immemorial. They do white rice and red rice (called igbele in their dialect) They relied on SMALL SCALE rice mills without government support. In fact since December 2014,all the Christmas rice shared to civil servants in the state come from there.

All this epistle for what is well documented?

This is the problem people often have with many of you.

Try to have some shame .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Exchange Rate Gains For Third Straight Day On Official Market / Photos From Tony Elumelu's 54th Birthday Celebration As Psquare Entertains Him / 1960BET: Company Run By SCAMMERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.