Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Justice For Caleb Who Got Missing In Odessa Ukraine. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Justice For Caleb Who Got Missing In Odessa Ukraine. (1080 Views)

Corper Oyeyemi Caleb Jailed For Yahoo-Yahoo Romance Scam (Photo) / Picture Of Uduak Frank Akpan That Murdered Iniobong Umoren That Got Missing / Caleb Obari Mark Found Dead! Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justice For Caleb Who Got Missing In Odessa Ukraine. by Jeffobinna1(m): 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2020
Caleb,a Nigerian citizen from Rivers State and a graduate of Sumy State University went to the sea with some Ukrainian friends and has not been seen till date. He was supposed to be travelling back to Nigeria on 10th September after his studies when he decided to have some outings with friends whom he told he was about going back to Nigeria finally.

The party was organised by a Ukrainian lady(Vera) who came to pick him up from his lodge on Thursday 20th August 2020. Caleb was the only black person in the Yacht as gathered and from all we know he can not swim, the yacht went and came with only Caleb missing among 9 Ukrainians in the yachrt, when Vera was approached she reported that Caleb jumped into the sea, swim small then he disappeared. Until now all efforts made to find him in the sea has not been effective as his body has not been seen yet, the divers has searched for 4 days and gave a report that he is likely not in the sea, Vera owns a strip club in Odessa Ukraine and has been working freely since then, investigations are being delayed and we suspect she has a hand in everything. We therefore plead with the Nigerian authorities to please come into this case because our lives are in danger if this lady succeeds with her plans then she can abduct any Nigerian she wants to knowing fully well that nothing will happen to her, we will tag Caleb's picture and the last video he made while in the yacht

Post on Front Page please admin

1 Like

Re: Justice For Caleb Who Got Missing In Odessa Ukraine. by Jeffobinna1(m): 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
Here is Caleb's picture

Re: Justice For Caleb Who Got Missing In Odessa Ukraine. by Jeffobinna1(m): 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2020
Re: Justice For Caleb Who Got Missing In Odessa Ukraine. by Jeffobinna1(m): 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2020
https://www.instagram.com/p/CETnypmJvq8/

Caleb and Vera with the last video he made in the sea showing some people that were with him
Re: Justice For Caleb Who Got Missing In Odessa Ukraine. by Kindness218: 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2020
Ah my own Port Harcourt brother. that Vera will suffer for 600Years.
Just day imagine how the patients will be feeling now.
Re: Justice For Caleb Who Got Missing In Odessa Ukraine. by Righteousness89(m): 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2020
So Unfortunate!

If By any Chance Caleb is still alive! We Pray and Declare that He be Rescued in Jesus Name..

Be Concious of the Life you live and People you call Friends wherever you are..

These are Perilous times all over the Earth..

The Best Friend to Have in these Times is Jesus Christ and His Word( The Bible)

Avoid Unnecessary Things in one Name or the other..

2 Likes

Re: Justice For Caleb Who Got Missing In Odessa Ukraine. by Queenlovely(f): 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
ok
Re: Justice For Caleb Who Got Missing In Odessa Ukraine. by ReorxTohGan(m): 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2020
hope he's not dead yet o.
fine guy, sad
Re: Justice For Caleb Who Got Missing In Odessa Ukraine. by Kaycee54321(m): 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
Ukraine?

The Nigeria of Europe

Complete with the Racism, Weak Infrastructure and everything in between...

2 Likes

Re: Justice For Caleb Who Got Missing In Odessa Ukraine. by bankulizer: 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2020
Wow, a friend of mine in Odessa told me this yesterday. She's so devastated. I think she's close to the guy.
Re: Justice For Caleb Who Got Missing In Odessa Ukraine. by Jeffobinna1(m): 3:08am On Aug 26, 2020
We hope so too
ReorxTohGan:
hope he's not dead yet o.

fine guy, sad
Re: Justice For Caleb Who Got Missing In Odessa Ukraine. by emkz: 8:12am On Aug 26, 2020
Please take lesson and focus on what took you abroad. In London, a Nigerian man drowned while he attended an orgy after he slipped into a pool.

emkz:
If you must send your children to school abroad, you must do your research. Some countries are no go areas even if their fees look cheap. Sometime last year, a Nigeria medical student was hammered to death by the father of his Ukrainian single-mum girlfriend and her because the father was against their relationship. The Ukrainian police attempted to cover it and succeeded.

Nothing was heard afterward. The boy's body is cold and the mother cried.

If you want to do your bachelors or masters abroad, go to Germany. The cost of studying in a private university can help you study in Germany as well. Studying in public German unis is almost free. Make the effort to learn the language. It is to your advantage eventually. I am not saying Germans are not racists, at least you won't be killed for being black.

And like someone said, be vary careful when you enter abroad. When I entered one of the developed countries in Europe, I saw a police truck stationed at the junction to my house, they were looking at a screen all the time and seemed to whisper into their radio when I was passing. A week later, I didn't see them again. Don't attend undue parties/clubs and if you are invited to fück, be very careful before you jump into the invitation. Avoid certain places and if you ever feel uncomfortable or sense you are being profiled, LEAVE.

Finally, some people would advise you to be like the Romans when in Rome. Remember you are a foreigner and would never truly be accepted in some countries because they feel you are inferior. Don't fight it, you can't win.
Re: Justice For Caleb Who Got Missing In Odessa Ukraine. by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 26, 2020
Stay here with us in Nigeria. Dem no gree, develop our schools, dem no gree, do business here in Nigeria, no they say Nigeria is not a country, but when they die, they will come back to rest in peace in the So called Nigeria
Re: Justice For Caleb Who Got Missing In Odessa Ukraine. by LadySarah: 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
stevmatt15:
Stay here with us in Nigeria. Dem no gree, develop our schools, dem no gree, do business here in Nigeria, no they say Nigeria is not a country, but when they die, they will come back to rest in peace in the So called Nigeria

Shut up! Cos you can't afford to travel out!

Blame your evil leaders

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Five Killed, Others Missing, Houses Burnt In Ebonyi State / Fake Drink Mini Warehouse Discovered In Ogbaru Relief Market, Anambra State / Kidnappers Were Arrested At Lagos-ibadan Expressway By Yoruba Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.