Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Bbnaija Kaisha Releases First Post-eviction Photos And They Are Stunning - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Kaisha Releases First Post-eviction Photos And They Are Stunning (7708 Views)

BBNaija: Check Out Ebuka's Gorgeous Outfit For Tonight's Eviction (Photos) / BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit For Tonight's Eviction (Photos) / Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

Bbnaija Kaisha Releases First Post-eviction Photos And They Are Stunning by onyi25(f): 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2020
BBNaija: "Heard You Looking For Me" - Kaisha Releases First Post-Eviction Photos And They Are Stunning
Ex BBNaija Lockdown housemate, Aisha Umaru aka Kaisha has taken to social media to share first photos since her eviction and they are really beautiful.

Sharing the photos she captioned them;

“Been long you saw me; them say everybody looking for me... now I know that you adore me “ @wandecoal voice #Kaishanswhat’s popping?

See more stunning photos here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/08/bbnaija-heard-you-looking-for-me-kaisha.html

Re: Bbnaija Kaisha Releases First Post-eviction Photos And They Are Stunning by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 6:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
Fine girl

Re: Bbnaija Kaisha Releases First Post-eviction Photos And They Are Stunning by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Fine girl
fine girl where? I’m not sure if you wear glasses or not. Please clean your glasses

Re: Bbnaija Kaisha Releases First Post-eviction Photos And They Are Stunning by kpakpankolo: 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2020
0KNM:
fine girl where? I’m not sure if you wear glasses or not. Please clean your glasses
she is fine

Re: Bbnaija Kaisha Releases First Post-eviction Photos And They Are Stunning by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
kpakpankolo:

she is fine
fine where? Is that what you people call fine in that Nigeria place? Smh 10times

Re: Bbnaija Kaisha Releases First Post-eviction Photos And They Are Stunning by heykims(m): 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
Sokoto girl, sadist in the house

Re: Bbnaija Kaisha Releases First Post-eviction Photos And They Are Stunning by Tmb78(m): 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
We have seen her natural face na!
We refused to be deceived grin grin grin

Re: Bbnaija Kaisha Releases First Post-eviction Photos And They Are Stunning by Iceyjayzz(m): 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Fine girl
No let make up deceive you..
Re: Bbnaija Kaisha Releases First Post-eviction Photos And They Are Stunning by Iceyjayzz(m): 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2020
Tmb78:
We have seen her natural face na! We refused to be deceived grin grin grin
Make up things

Re: Bbnaija Kaisha Releases First Post-eviction Photos And They Are Stunning by Missyajoke(f): 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
kpakpankolo:

she is fine

She's not fine at all she's survives on make up
Re: Bbnaija Kaisha Releases First Post-eviction Photos And They Are Stunning by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
are you stupid? avoid me please. like you can pull a chick half as cute as her
0KNM:
Re: Bbnaija Kaisha Releases First Post-eviction Photos And They Are Stunning by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
are you stupid? avoid me please. like you can pull a chick half as cute as her

My gf way cuter. Stop being an idiot

And you don’t tell me who and what to avoid. I will mention and quote anybody I so wish. Ewu
Re: Bbnaija Kaisha Releases First Post-eviction Photos And They Are Stunning by Raeheemwayne: 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
So, Kaisha is now a celebrity. this life sha.
Re: Bbnaija Kaisha Releases First Post-eviction Photos And They Are Stunning by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2020
Raeheemwayne:
So, Kaisha is now a celebrity.
this life sha.
you fück her?
Re: Bbnaija Kaisha Releases First Post-eviction Photos And They Are Stunning by Raeheemwayne: 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2020
0KNM:
you fück her?
Lol. This your question sef. we get Muslim brothers around, b4 them come for your head abeg.
Re: Bbnaija Kaisha Releases First Post-eviction Photos And They Are Stunning by teejaymiquel(m): 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew

she's just fuckable
Re: Bbnaija Kaisha Releases First Post-eviction Photos And They Are Stunning by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2020
Raeheemwayne:

Lol. This your question sef.
we get Muslim brothers around, b4 them come for your head abeg.
you dey fear them? Talk jare
Re: Bbnaija Kaisha Releases First Post-eviction Photos And They Are Stunning by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
She's cute
Unlike Zzor she look like a piece of shit cheesy
Re: Bbnaija Kaisha Releases First Post-eviction Photos And They Are Stunning by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
She's cute Unlike Zzor she look like a piece of shit cheesy
you wish,rubbish
Re: Bbnaija Kaisha Releases First Post-eviction Photos And They Are Stunning by Silentgroper(m): 12:21am On Aug 26, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Fine girl
.. Oknm are u suffering 4rm split personality disorder, one moment u're on ashewo thread acting like a straight guy nxt min you're here posing as female admiring anoda female. Niggi i suggest u gt help b4 u lose it completely. Tell me which are u. Straight or faggy ?
Re: Bbnaija Kaisha Releases First Post-eviction Photos And They Are Stunning by femi4: 6:37am On Aug 26, 2020
Average, no more Biggie's food and clothes
Re: Bbnaija Kaisha Releases First Post-eviction Photos And They Are Stunning by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:58am On Aug 26, 2020
Fine nyarinya! I'm going to Lagos to marry her fast fast.
Re: Bbnaija Kaisha Releases First Post-eviction Photos And They Are Stunning by fuckaholic25(f): 8:00am On Aug 26, 2020
with make up sef, she still fugly

Re: Bbnaija Kaisha Releases First Post-eviction Photos And They Are Stunning by meobizy(f): 8:34am On Aug 26, 2020
This loony? No, mate.
Re: Bbnaija Kaisha Releases First Post-eviction Photos And They Are Stunning by ashewoboy(m): 8:54am On Aug 26, 2020
I just dey realise say this girl is also fine. erica's whorish nature nor make am fine again.
Re: Bbnaija Kaisha Releases First Post-eviction Photos And They Are Stunning by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 26, 2020
Silentgroper:
.. Oknm are u suffering 4rm split personality disorder, one moment u're on ashewo thread acting like a straight guy nxt min you're here posing as female admiring anoda female. Niggi i suggest u gt help b4 u lose it completely. Tell me which are u. Straight or faggy ?
Are you okay?
Re: Bbnaija Kaisha Releases First Post-eviction Photos And They Are Stunning by SlimMissy(f): 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
0KNM:

All of Una wey talk say person no fine, u fine? Especially you, ask yourself first, are you beautiful or handsome? You can't create anything, yet insulting the Creator's work.

Get sense and use wise words. Don't enter Nairaland and turn senseless.

Kogi boi, my foot.
Re: Bbnaija Kaisha Releases First Post-eviction Photos And They Are Stunning by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2020
SlimMissy:

All of Una wey talk say person no fine, u fine? Especially you, ask yourself first, are you beautiful or handsome? You can't create anything, yet insulting the Creator's work.

Get sense and use wise words. Don't enter Nairaland and turn senseless.

Kogi boi, my foot.
K
Re: Bbnaija Kaisha Releases First Post-eviction Photos And They Are Stunning by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
Re: Bbnaija Kaisha Releases First Post-eviction Photos And They Are Stunning by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2020
CardiNice:
Bros may them help your boy pick 10k dolls na, for UK.
Abeg na beg i dey beg
what do you mean by pick?
Re: Bbnaija Kaisha Releases First Post-eviction Photos And They Are Stunning by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2020

Could This Be Love / Chidi Mokeme Or Yemi Blaq / Nicki Minaj And Kim Kardashian Got Defeated By Boy With Bigger Butt