Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,134 members, 7,845,774 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Alternate Account For Emmaachile - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Alternate Account For Emmaachile (2723 Views)

Producers Ask Customs To Account For 35% Duty As Nigeria Imports N75bn Palm Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by IamAsiri: 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
I think I should just give up already. You don't understand my write-up and I will not keep dragging it with you. No one has been indicted, not even the apakoso20 you just mentioned, since no evidence has been tendered. Anyways, I didn't say you were the scammer. You may be, you may not; I wasn't the one scammed neither am I a law enforcement agent in charge of the case, so I can't conclude and I didn't. Do have a great day sir.
Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by FarmTech(m): 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2020
IamAsiri:
I think I should just give up already. You don't understand my write-up and I will not keep dragging it with you. No one has been indicted, not even the apakoso20 you just mentioned, since no evidence has been tendered. Anyways, I didn't say you were the scammer. You may be, you may not; I wasn't the one scammed neither am I a law enforcement agent in charge of the case, so I can't conclude and I didn't. Do have a great day sir.
U are not getting it right. The accused accepted that he collected the money. He paid the laborers but the laborers did not go for the work.
Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by FarmTech(m): 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2020
emmaachile2:

A deactivated account cannot be reactivated. I will call in the morning.
So unfortunate.
Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by IamAsiri: 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2020
FarmTech:

U are not getting it right. The accused accepted that he collected the money. He paid the laborers but the laborers did not go for the work.

I get you perfectly sir. I did not accuse him. I only linked Emmaachile's moniker with his initially because of the same number on both monikers and that was what I apologised to Emmaachile2 about. I did not accuse him, in fact, I am not interested in who or didn't collect whose money because the accuser has not even tendered any evidence. That was what I was trying to tell him.
Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by Lusola15: 10:46pm On Nov 04, 2020
emmaachile2:
I deactivated because I was irritated by everything on the forum from the slow response of the moderators, the irresponsible allegations by some nairalanders with what you know nothing about

I only opened this account to clear my name and leave permanently. We will still engage on other social platforms where you have some level of control with who to mingle and interact with.

Baba no take my advice ooo but people good or bad will always with or without reasons try to pull you down but they will not succeed IJN go and ask EMMAACHILE....... undecided

Oga the long and short be say we value your for here abeg no leave nairaland again grin

1 Like

Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by Lusola15: 11:00pm On Nov 04, 2020
FarmTech:

Not gud enof now. Better learn how to stand against storms of life. Don't u want to become very very rich? Attacks will surely come.
The mods were slow, well. Apart from Nairaland, I have other things to do. If there is no light to charge my phone, I won't come online. If my farm hit a challenge, I google for solutions before coming here. Finally, tackling scam cases takes time. Pls bear with us.

Oga
Buy powerbank wey get solar e no cost if lite no dey, how you no go come online, so you no no say you be Gov. for Agric state for Nairaland country.

Small time we go dey find who off lite for all the Christmas chicken.

Oga no ban ooo grin
Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by FarmTech(m): 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
Lusola15:

Oga
Buy powerbank wey get solar e no cost if lite no dey, how you no go come online, so you no no say you be Gov. for Agric state for Nairaland country.

Small time we go dey find who off lite for all the Christmas chicken.

Oga no ban ooo grin

Thanks bro.
Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by azikiweironsi(m): 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2020
Oga Emmaachile if for anybody I think you deserve a National Merit award for your immense contributions to humanity to several individuals including me on Nairaland. I just laughed it off when I read that you scammed somebody #20k but I only conclude that this is Nigeria where we always look for the downfall of a good person. Ha!! What a country ? Why ? Why?
If anybody care to know you at all, they should go back to those various threads of yours and research very well to see where you are coming from. Among your threads that change my life is your Moringa thread also pawpaw and now Noiler and Broiler Management. What brought me closer to you is your ability to research not a copy and paste but a pure research where I never experienced in my University days but gaining all free of charge through nobody but you alone although couple with some other gurus along the line but you're always at the fore front like a shepherd. You are no doubt would be missed if you leave Nairaland. For your information, I'm setting up my own Broiler poultry courtesy your humble undiluted and pure research and transparency in ditching out your findings without a dime free of charge.
All I can say for now is you and your family will never lack. Your children will always meet their helpers even when they thought
it's not possible. You shall be great in your chosen businesses in Jesus Mighty Name.
Please don't leave Nairaland because you're still going to bring out water from rocks.
Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by FarmTech(m): 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2020
Hello Emmaachile2, did u see my mail?
Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by emmaachile2(m): 2:49am On Nov 10, 2020
Lusola15:

Baba no take my advice ooo but people good or bad will always with or without reasons try to pull you down but they will not succeed IJN go and ask EMMAACHILE....... undecided

Oga the long and short be say we value your for here abeg no leave nairaland again grin
I am still around

2 Likes

Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by emmaachile2(m): 2:50am On Nov 10, 2020
azikiweironsi:
Oga Emmaachile if for anybody I think you deserve a National Merit award for your immense contributions to humanity to several individuals including me on Nairaland. I just laughed it off when I read that you scammed somebody #20k but I only conclude that this is Nigeria where we always look for the downfall of a good person. Ha!! What a country ? Why ? Why?
If anybody care to know you at all, they should go back to those various threads of yours and research very well to see where you are coming from. Among your threads that change my life is your Moringa thread also pawpaw and now Noiler and Broiler Management. What brought me closer to you is your ability to research not a copy and paste but a pure research where I never experienced in my University days but gaining all free of charge through nobody but you alone although couple with some other gurus along the line but you're always at the fore front like a shepherd. You are no doubt would be missed if you leave Nairaland. For your information, I'm setting up my own Broiler poultry courtesy your humble undiluted and pure research and transparency in ditching out your findings without a dime free of charge.
All I can say for now is you and your family will never lack. Your children will always meet their helpers even when they thought
it's not possible. You shall be great in your chosen businesses in Jesus Mighty Name.
Please don't leave Nairaland because you're still going to bring out water from rocks.
Shalom.
Thanks. Amen. I am still around.
Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by emmaachile2(m): 2:51am On Nov 10, 2020
FarmTech:
Hello Emmaachile2, did u see my mail?
Yes. I replied it.
Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by confluence: 3:50am On Nov 10, 2020
Hello Emma. Am just seeing this thread, what happened nah
Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by FarmTech(m): 10:56pm On Nov 12, 2020
emmaachile2:
Yes. I replied it.
. Have replied u.
Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by Fembleez1(m): 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2021
emmaachile2:

I know nothing about the scam issues leveled against some monikers. The guy has not provided any proof.

Sir. One of your thread of 2017 that I followed to always come back to for help has gotten all the information on it wiped. Now I wish I took the screenshot. cry
Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by emmaachile2(m): 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
Fembleez1:

Sir. One of your thread of 2017 that I followed to always come back to for help has gotten all the information on it wiped. Now I wish I took the screenshot. cry
Which of the thread?
Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by Fembleez1(m): 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2021
emmaachile2:

Which of the thread?

There's no longer title to the thread. But it is the second thread after the Noiler thread.
Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by emmaachile2(m): 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
Fembleez1:

There's no longer title to the thread. But it is the second thread after the Noiler thread.
I know but what's was the thread about? Broiler, Moringa, ?
Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by Fembleez1(m): 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
emmaachile2:

I know but what's was the thread about? Broiler, Moringa, ?

I think it was the Broiler thread. It was a thread you also gave day to day update about your poultry. And I think you explored organic means of raising your birds - if I'm not mistaking.

1 Like

Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by RichieMichie: 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
Fembleez1:

I think it was the Broiler thread. It was a thread you also gave day to day update about your poultry. And I think you explored inorganic means of raising your birds - if I'm not mistaking.

I believe this is the thread you seek
https://www.nairaland.com/3723391/

He deleted earlier comments on the thread, I dunno why, but going further, he left the rest. So it'd be frustrating starting from the first page

Preferably start from page 12 https://www.nairaland.com/3723391//11 where he started a new batch, the comments are still there.
Note:He's the Nobody in the thread grin
Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by Fembleez1(m): 11:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
RichieMichie:

I believe this is the thread you seek
https://www.nairaland.com/3723391/

He deleted earlier comments on the thread, I dunno why, but going further, he left the rest. So it'd be frustrating starting from the first page

Preferably start from page 12 https://www.nairaland.com/3723391//11 where he started a new batch, the comments are still there.
Note:He's the Nobody in the thread grin

Thanks boss. I still follow the thread but I was checking from page 1. Thanks for the heads-up. Now I see everything from page 12.

Oh, what I meant was Organic means, not inorganic. My bad!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poultry Farm With Fish Pond For Rent / Characteristics Of Good Pond Culture / Can Snails Start Laying Eggs At 4 Months Old? (our Success Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.