Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Alternate Account For Emmaachile - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Alternate Account For Emmaachile (2689 Views)

Producers Ask Customs To Account For 35% Duty As Nigeria Imports N75bn Palm Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alternate Account For Emmaachile by emmaachile2(m): 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
This is an alternate account for emmaachile. Farmtech and co can reach me here.
Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by mankettle(m): 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2020
Welcome back Sir

1 Like

Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by sodeeqsulaimon88(m): 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2020
Oga mi sir
Welcome back buh I'll like if you can address the issue of the scam stuff and tell us what really happened please sir

how we go take see dah beautiful thread of yours coz me i dey always go back dere to check somethings

1 Like

Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by emmaachile2(m): 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
sodeeqsulaimon88:
Oga mi sir
Welcome back buh I'll like if you can address the issue of the scam stuff and tell us what really happened please sir

how we go take see dah beautiful thread of yours coz me i dey always go back dere to check somethings
I know nothing about the scam issues leveled against some monikers. The guy has not provided any proof.
Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by bigiyaro(m): 8:00pm On Aug 25, 2020
welcome back sir.

1 Like

Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by Nezzjnr: 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
Welcome back bro

1 Like

Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by FarmTech(m): 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2020
Welcome. So, I want to know if you were banned or you deactivated your account by yourself?
Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by Alberttahir: 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2020
Welcome back sir.

1 Like

Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by emmaachile2(m): 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
FarmTech:
Welcome. So, I want to know if you were banned or you deactivated your account by yourself?
I deactivated myself
Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by peacealways: 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
emmaachile2:

I deactivatewd myself
Why
Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by emmaachile2(m): 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
I deactivated because I was irritated by everything on the forum from the slow response of the moderators, the irresponsible allegations by some nairalanders with what you know nothing about

I only opened this account to clear my name and leave permanently. We will still engage on other social platforms where you have some level of control with who to mingle and interact with.

3 Likes

Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by RichieMichie: 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
emmaachile2:
I deactivated because I was irritated by everything on the forum from the slow response of the moderators, the irresponsible allegations by some nairalanders with what you know nothing about

I only opened this account to clear my name and leave permanently. We will still engage on other social platforms where you have some level of control with who to mingle and interact with.
My own is, before you leave permanently, tag us to those social platforms grin

3 Likes

Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by emmaachile2(m): 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
RichieMichie:

My own is, before you leave permanently, tag us to those social platforms grin
Haha
Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by mcdokwe(m): 1:18am On Aug 26, 2020
I never knew about you before the scam allegations, but since you're not involved and have had many nairalanders vouch for your person and attack the accuser, forgive and continue with your good work here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by emmaachile2(m): 4:31am On Aug 26, 2020
mcdokwe:
I never knew about you before the scam allegations, but since you're not involved and have had many nairalanders vouch for your person and attack the accuser, forgive and continue with your good work here
Thank you for your advice.
It's a very sad story to what really happened. I was getting calls from many people I thought didn't know me. Why will I collect 20,000 abi 23,000? And even if I did, they will pay for me according to some of the callers. That was the tipping point. You know feel all your efforts all these years is rewarded with sorrow and scam. I didn't and still cant believe it.

One madam's call really touched me. She said deactivating my old account was bad because it will look as if I commited the crime. Why did I do that? I was pissed off really. In this world, they are people that are like wolves in sheep's clothing.

Those that know me personally will know that I mind my business a lot. I don't interfer in peoples affair and I am almost a loner kind of person. I don't know how to confront people. I run away from trouble.
Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by jfkenny(m): 5:43am On Aug 26, 2020
Deactivation is not too cool, well , the decision was urs

1 Like

Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by Alberttahir: 7:59am On Aug 26, 2020
Sorry for all that happened sir. You also did the right thing by coming back to clear yourself. Please, do not consider leaving this forum because of actions of few members. We are really benefiting a lot from you in this forum. Please continue your good work. May God protect and enrich you more in knowledge, health and wealth.
emmaachile2:

It's a very sad story to what really happened. I was getting calls from many people I thought didn't know me. Why will I collect 20,000 abi 23,000? And even if I did, they will pay for me according to some of the callers. That was the tipping point. You know feel all your efforts all these years is rewarded with sorrow and scam. I didn't and still cant believe it.

One madam's call really touched me. She said deactivating my old account was bad because it will look as if I commited the crime. Why did I do that? I was pissed off really. In this world, they are people that are like wolves in sheep's clothing.

Those that know me personally will know that I mind my business a lot. I don't interfer in peoples affair and I am almost a loner kind of person. I don't know how to confront people. I run away from trouble.

4 Likes

Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by IamAsiri: 9:52am On Aug 26, 2020
I am really sorry for linking you with kpas4kpas in the first place, although that doesn't mean he too was any guilty unless proven beyond reasonable doubt. You have been a great asset to the agricultural section. In the midst of all the allegations, I have never thought of you as a scammer in any way sir. Your threads have been a source of knowledge and inspiration for a lot of aspiring farmers on this platform and we would like to plead with you to forgive and overlook all these insults sir.
Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by mcdokwe(m): 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
emmaachile2:

me that knows how to look for trouble, maybe I should get to meet you and look for your trouble always and knowing I will get away with it.

I know it hurts, especially knowing all you've done is try to give. Your action is just like committing suicide just because a single person doesn't love you when it is those who truly love that would end up feeling the pain.

Forgive, forget.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by emmaachile2(m): 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
mcdokwe:
me that knows how to look for trouble, maybe I should get to meet you and look for your trouble always and knowing I will get away with it.

I know it hurts, especially knowing all you've done is try to give. Your action is just like committing suicide just because a single person doesn't love you when it is those who truly love that would end up feeling the pain.

Forgive, forget.
Haha
Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by Cassie74: 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2020
emmaachile2:

Haha

Welcome back Oga Emma.. Pls continue to let God use you to help people in the way He has been doing cos you may not know how many people/lives that have benefitted from the knowledge you spread across nairaland..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
IamAsiri:
I am really sorry for linking you with kpas4kpas in the first place, although that doesn't mean he too was any guilty unless proven beyond reasonable doubt. You have been a great asset to the agricultural section. In the midst of all the allegations, I have never thought of you as a scammer in any way sir. Your threads have been a source of knowledge and inspiration for a lot of aspiring farmers on this platform and we would like to plead with you to forgive and overlook all these insults sir.

IamAsiri! You have to be very careful what you write and quote on public forum, don't just ever conclude something you have no knowledge of or evidence! Who told you is kpas4kpas' moniker that defrauded him, that's exactly what Lanrefasasi or so did that lead to this wahala. Go and find out who defrauded him. Or check here https://www.nairaland.com/6071865/wrongful-accusations-against-me-kpas4kpas
I'm kpas4pas, if you're send; be very careful.
Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by IamAsiri: 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
Akama247:

IamAsiri! You have to be very careful what you write and quote on public forum, don't just ever conclude something you have no knowledge of or evidence! Who told you is kpas4kpas' moniker that defrauded him, that's exactly what Lanrefasasi or so did that lead to this wahala. Go and find out who defrauded him. Or check here https://www.nairaland.com/6071865/wrongful-accusations-against-me-kpas4kpas
I'm kpas4pas, if you're send; be very careful.

Don't you understand simple English? What does it mean to say it wasn't concluded because no evidence was given in the first place? There was no one that was accused in my write-up. Please be careful and read well before making accusations.
Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by FarmTech(m): 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
emmaachile2:

I deactivated myself
I called u now but no picking. If it is possible to reactivate your previous account, do it.
Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2020
IamAsiri:

Don't you understand simple English? What does it mean to say it wasn't concluded because no evidence was given in the first place? There was no one that was accused in my write-up. Please be careful and read well before making accusations.

Why should you mentioned kpas4kpas at the first place? Was was kpas4kpas the right accuser?
Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by iretinyeee(f): 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
Welcome back sir, pls don't leave

1 Like

Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by FarmTech(m): 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
emmaachile2:

Not gud enof now. Better learn how to stand against storms of life. Don't u want to become very very rich? Attacks will surely come.
The mods were slow, well. Apart from Nairaland, I have other things to do. If there is no light to charge my phone, I won't come online. If my farm hit a challenge, I google for solutions before coming here. Finally, tackling scam cases takes time. Pls bear with us.
Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by FarmTech(m): 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2020
Akama247:

Why should you mentioned kpas4kpas at the first place? Was was kpas4kpas the right accuser?
Can u give me the link to your old profile?
Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by sodeeqsulaimon88(m): 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
emmaachile2:

I know nothing about the scam issues leveled against some monikers. The guy has not provided any proof.
Ok boss was also shocked when I saw it
Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by emmaachile2(m): 11:51pm On Aug 26, 2020
FarmTech:

I called u now but no picking. If it is possible to reactivate your previous account, do it.
A deactivated account cannot be reactivated. I will call in the morning.
Re: Alternate Account For Emmaachile by IamAsiri: 12:09am On Aug 27, 2020
Akama247:

Maybe you should go back to my first comment and read through so that you can understand. Or was kpas4kpas moniker not mentioned at all? Are you saying I accused the moniker right from my head? I really do not want to be someone who will keep dragging this issue with you so I would crave your indulgence to please read again all the threads and then understand before making another comment sir. Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Start Lucrative Pineapple Farming / 2019 Cashew Nuts Season!!! / My Watermelon Is Rottening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.