Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,147 members, 7,829,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Lionel Messi Tells Barcelona He Wants To Leave - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Tells Barcelona He Wants To Leave (45333 Views)

Xavi Tells Barcelona To Sign Cesar Azpilicueta / Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou / Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Barcelona He Wants To Leave by SereneSolomon(m): 9:23am On Aug 26, 2020
Messi also has a choice to accept any bid he wishes,even 300mil
Merimental:
According to BBC that clause which allows him leave on free has expired and will have to wait till 2021 unless 700 million euros buy-out clause is met by suitors.

Man City have displayed series of madness with transfers in d past but I think dey could go d extra mile by bidding for him. after all der owner is f**king rich to d core.
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Barcelona He Wants To Leave by Colonelswitz101(m): 9:35am On Aug 26, 2020
oloriLFC:
The grass at the Camp Nou is no longer green, the Goat is moving elsewhere to eat fertile grass grin

Why are u wicked like this?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Barcelona He Wants To Leave by Beverlyjean(f): 9:49am On Aug 26, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Gerrout....

Fvck u
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Barcelona He Wants To Leave by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 26, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Fvck u
oya let's fvck
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Barcelona He Wants To Leave by shogsmania: 10:20am On Aug 26, 2020
Wherever he goes I follow
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Barcelona He Wants To Leave by Eziokwugbaoto: 10:43am On Aug 26, 2020
I'll 8-2 see Messi leave Barca. He should finish what he started oo grin shebi he is the de-facto coach he should coach them out of their misery. Where is he running to?
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Barcelona He Wants To Leave by Merimental(m): 11:00am On Aug 26, 2020
Twinkie1000:

The aggrement on his release clause is that he can leave on free transfer at the end this season if he wants to which normally should've expired around July, but seeing that the season was over extended to august due to the pandemic, he can still leave before September. This is still open to debate though. Bartomeu leaves? Or Messi leaves? Make I carry popcorn dey watch grin grin

plenty drama yet to unfold

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Tells Barcelona He Wants To Leave by JBoss25(m): 11:51am On Aug 26, 2020
southniyikaye:
I still don't understand why I don't have 0% passion for football.

So many weird things about me sha.
Football NO
clubbing No
Smoking NO
drinking. NO
womanizing NO

Shey I really dey enjoy this life like this?
Wetin I Wan tell my kids self? Which stories I go tell them?
Don't even keep friends, I don't have a single friend
the only things i really do is football and a bit of womanizing, I used to go clubbing when I was younger Sha but I've stopped for the mean time, I don't smoke nor drink and I don't have many friends either
Re: Lionel Messi Tells Barcelona He Wants To Leave by oranget(m): 11:56am On Aug 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
This is not alright

Common Lionel Messi..... don't go please.....
Don't worry we will overhaul that shitty defence
We will sell greizmann because he can't fit into our style of play
We will leave Suarez on the bench....we know he is behaving like actor on the pitch..... falling and rolling for every little touch...
Please!
Isoright

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Man Of The Match' Wins Live Chicken In Malawi (Photo) / Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? / Pictures Of Ahmadou Ahidjo Stadium Cameroon Where Super Eagles Will Play Against

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.