Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Get Paid In Euros For Doing Social Media Online Courses (twentyxpro) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Paid In Euros For Doing Social Media Online Courses (twentyxpro) (2636 Views)

Shell To Pay 15 Million Euros In Settlement Over Nigerian Oil Spills / Flash Media Online Market / Earn Free Crypto Currency Doing Social Media Task (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Paid In Euros For Doing Social Media Online Courses (twentyxpro) by favourume(f): 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
Money has left the streets and offices to be digital and online. Are you weary of job loss or in need of building a plan B business online?

Believe me the first thing you need is the right social media training to navigate through social media.

Join me for constant free trainings on different topics on how to grow your page and how or choose a good business online while making Euros (Naira is now devalued)

Our business recommendations are top notch, secured and guaranteed earnings you can rely on.

Nothing hurts more than being at the age where you want to help your family out but you’re not yet financially capable�.

Start an online business with me today or chat me up for free whatsapp trainings on how to grow your business by using social media as leverage.

I know this business will be helpful and with the right training all in one you will be doing great in your own business

If you are ready join my tread to see how we do it. Let’s make money in 2020

2 Likes

Re: Get Paid In Euros For Doing Social Media Online Courses (twentyxpro) by favourume(f): 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2020
Your Facebook timeline is a virtual real estate and if you don't use it well, it will remain a wasted piece of property but if you learn how to use it properly it becomes a huge asset with unquantifiable returns.

Am here to teach and coach us on how to make this Facebook or Instagram pay you daily or weekly

2 Likes

Re: Get Paid In Euros For Doing Social Media Online Courses (twentyxpro) by favourume(f): 6:52am On Aug 26, 2020
Good Morning People

To all Business Owners, Network Marketers, Trainers, Bank workers

Do whatever it takes to acquire uncommon knowledge and uncommon skill sets. "If everybody can do what you can do, then your competition is fierce."

Seek superior knowledge today, and see yourself thrive.
Re: Get Paid In Euros For Doing Social Media Online Courses (twentyxpro) by favourume(f): 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
See the current exchange rate of naira to Euro.

Don't you think it's time to take TwentyXpro serious?

Re: Get Paid In Euros For Doing Social Media Online Courses (twentyxpro) by favourume(f): 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
God gave us power to create wealth meaning He gave us mental prosperity which then translates into physical prosperity through the actions we take.

Stop asking God to give you money, start maximising the mental prosperity He deposited in you and watch things turn around for you.

Only a lazy man thinks he's jobless.

When you say "I can't do TwentyXpro because am trained to be a lawyer, doctor, teacher, engineer or whatever your field, you're simply limiting your God given abilities.

Take a second look at it and give it a try. Keep an open mind. Learn new things, unlearn and relearn

Don't waste ideas,talents and opportunities God has given to you, don't waste God's grace. Seek opportunities for competitive advantage and take appropriate action.
"STRATEGIC VISION MUST BE MATCHED WITH STRATEGIC ACTION"

Nobody has everything, before they became something. The risks others are taking, that you are not taking, is what puts them ahead of you. Risks is the price you pay for OPPORTUNITY and ACTION is what separates the BEST from the REST

Do today what others won't do, so that tomorrow you will have or afford what they don't have or what they can't afford.

1 Like

Re: Get Paid In Euros For Doing Social Media Online Courses (twentyxpro) by favourume(f): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
Wanna hear a story❓
M̳Y̳ ̳9̳0̳ ̳D̳A̳Y̳S̳ ̳J̳O̳U̳R̳N̳E̳Y̳

Earlier this year when I started my own BRANDING and ATTRACTION MARKETING, I got approached by a NM professional who showed me an educational platform that runs with the NM module but in way more simpler and rewarding terms.

I had been in this profession for well over a year without knowing how to generate leads online. I had been stuck for a long time and I was just beginning to learn how to run my business online so all I did was get in for the education since it costed me only €20, that's just #11000 ($25)

Now, I'll be sincere with you, I wasn't intending to grow another network marketing business so I never used to prospect for it or even check my back office. I was only applying everything I learnt from the course but little did I know that I had taken one of the best decisions of my life❗

You're definitely wondering.... Why❓

As I applied my course, my facebook game began to get better! I began to have people reaching out to me themselves. People signed up because it was cheap but very good education with very high income potential.

In just 90 days, I already have over a hundred people in my team

I even missed some of my earnings just because I wasn't fully focused on it but I've still managed to earn €330 from my meagre €20 which I used to get in.

Note that this is just 1 of my income streams, let's not talk about the rest today.

Now I decided to share this with you my friends because I know some of you might be wondering what is this whole BRANDING thing that I has been talking about.

Do you want to learn how to grow your business on social media❓

Do you struggle to pay your bills❓

Interested in working with me and allowing me hold your hand every step of the way❓

Send a DM or comment YES

1 Like

Re: Get Paid In Euros For Doing Social Media Online Courses (twentyxpro) by Ura: 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2020
. Thanks.
Re: Get Paid In Euros For Doing Social Media Online Courses (twentyxpro) by favourume(f): 11:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
Ura:
please send me your number or email. Thanks.

Ok. Will send you an email with my number. It’s starts with +44

1 Like

Re: Get Paid In Euros For Doing Social Media Online Courses (twentyxpro) by favourume(f): 8:37am On Aug 27, 2020
Good Morning to all TwentyXpro Prospects.

Do you know one beautiful thing about TwentyXpro. You learn new skills on how to succeed in your business online. You build yourself up Intellectually and you also earn in the process. You don't earn peanuts, you earn cool cash in foreign currency �.
Re: Get Paid In Euros For Doing Social Media Online Courses (twentyxpro) by favourume(f): 2:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
Mistakes are inevitable, it is only a sign that you're doing something, even though you are not doing it right. It increases your experience and pave a way of becoming better because you unlearn what does not work,learn and relearn what works.

The underlying fact about mistake is that we all make mistakes but the trick is what we learn from it. As seen in the image attached to this post - we all overcame our first mistakes in life because the more times we made it,the better we were at doing it the next time,so don't kill yourself about your mistakes, correct them and move on,it's just a chance to pick up a little extra knowledge and improve along.

Don't ever get stuck in thinking that those who have a lot of success are without mistakes, they had their share of failures but converted them to lessons to right every wrong step. Think of Steve Jobs, Jack Ma, Albert Einstein, Jeff Bezos and Michael Adenuga- they all made mistakes but their stories inspires us always because the worth of their lives was beyond the mistakes.

The road to self improvement is not flat and pave,it has twists and potholes, if you try to avoid the learning curve (potholes and twists),you'll end up moving in a circle.

Worthy of note is that our mistakes teaches us more than our successes because it highlight the underlying challenges which enables us to move forward with more information , try new things and discover our edge of growth.

The end goal of anything in life is to continue learning and growing.

Re: Get Paid In Euros For Doing Social Media Online Courses (twentyxpro) by favourume(f): 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2020
Why did we choose the name TwentyXpro?

We think you will figure that out yourself. We realize for someone to be successful in today’s opportunity programs, the company must provide an easy, nearly fail-proof way for its members to earn enough income to pay for it and at the same time require no experience to achieve that goal. We have done exactly that by creating this super easy program. The cost of admission into TwentyXpro is FREE, however, to be placed in the program and earn an income you need to pay a one-time out of pocket fee of €20.

Re: Get Paid In Euros For Doing Social Media Online Courses (twentyxpro) by favourume(f): 9:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
One of the wisest things to do this year is to be part of a business where you earn in foreign currency

Re: Get Paid In Euros For Doing Social Media Online Courses (twentyxpro) by favourume(f): 11:03am On Aug 28, 2020
There’s a million things to keep us from starting, so once we take that first step, the hardest part is over.

So many people find excuses and give up without even starting… Take that first step, because that's the hardest part of TwentyXpro. Make that commitment and start because your journey to success begins from there. Remember, those that get started are the only one’s who can finish well to greater Wins and achievements. � #Nuggets

Re: Get Paid In Euros For Doing Social Media Online Courses (twentyxpro) by ChiefZaddy: 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
How does this work
Re: Get Paid In Euros For Doing Social Media Online Courses (twentyxpro) by favourume(f): 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
ChiefZaddy:
How does this work

Thank you ChiefZaddy

WHAT IS Twentyxpro?

TwentyXpro is a digital academy programme which offers opportunity to everyone to learn and earn through their carefully designed educative programme which runs on 8 different courses.
Everyone can participate at a level that meets their financial needs.

To join twentyxpro is absolutely FREE, but to unlock the ability to learn one-by-one the courses as well as starting to earn an income, one must spend a one-time fee of €20. Which is #11,000 in naira. At the end of the 8th course you are rewarded with a gold bar worth €1,400 which is in Nigeria currency valued at #770,000 Naira.

You can choose to get the GOLD bar or the money equivalent.

Re: Get Paid In Euros For Doing Social Media Online Courses (twentyxpro) by favourume(f): 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
FRIDAY MOTIVATION

Ever wondered why it has been so difficult to find success? It's because you are trying not to find failure.

Have you ever considered that success and failure are probably two sides of the same coin? If you won't toss that coin, because you don't want to see the tail (failure), then you will never get the head (success) either.

If you love learning, then you will know that "failure" is education. The day you decide to stop learning is the day you will start dying.

Finish this week on a higher level of motivation. Keep tossing that coin until you have seen as many heads as you want (fulfilled dreams). The number of tails along the line are mere feedbacks from your life's experiment.

TGIF Have a splendid day‼️
Enjoy your day and weekend.

Re: Get Paid In Euros For Doing Social Media Online Courses (twentyxpro) by favourume(f): 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
TwentyXpro Education Platform

TwentyXpro is an online educational platform created by the European company Interconnectica Ltd. We are offering downloadable electronic books that teach business owners and entrepreneurs the skills to efficiently bring more customers to their businesses by using the social media and the internet.

TwentyXpro begins every new marketing client relationship by exploring where you are, and where you want to go. Our team of digital marketers has decades of experience, from the days before marketing moved to the internet.

We educate our customers on how to optimize for the most recent best practices across every channel, in order for them to rise above the competition quickly.
Re: Get Paid In Euros For Doing Social Media Online Courses (twentyxpro) by favourume(f): 10:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ura:
. Thanks.

Hello Ura

Have you seen my email to you. If not chat me up on WhatsApp

TwentyXPro Online Training. I can show you how to use your Facebook to attract the right set of people with N11,000 and you earn when people do as you did. We can talk about this more on WhatsApp if you want
Re: Get Paid In Euros For Doing Social Media Online Courses (twentyxpro) by OlaQudex: 3:56am On Aug 30, 2020
Hello, I'd like to know more about this pls, 09021768008
Re: Get Paid In Euros For Doing Social Media Online Courses (twentyxpro) by favourume(f): 9:11am On Aug 30, 2020
OlaQudex:
Hello, I'd like to know more about this pls, 09021768008

Ok. Will Chat you up. It's a +44 number
Re: Get Paid In Euros For Doing Social Media Online Courses (twentyxpro) by favourume(f): 9:41am On Aug 30, 2020
If you are into any of these MLM companies, you need to train your team with TwentyXPro and you make money from it.

GNLD
Forever Living
longrich
Edmark
Kedi
Tasly
Norland

Come let's show you how you can use your Facebook to attract the best team for your business
Re: Get Paid In Euros For Doing Social Media Online Courses (twentyxpro) by favourume(f): 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
Nowadays, the marketing landscape has changed, and it’s all about promoting your brand in the online space. In 2020, the global marketing industry is expected to spend about $1.3 trillion.

TwentyXpro is a leading global retailer providing proven solutions, and a product that has the potential to significantly increase in value over the next year and beyond. The core products offered by TwentyXpro are marketing education and internet business by leveraging the world wide web.

Re: Get Paid In Euros For Doing Social Media Online Courses (twentyxpro) by favourume(f): 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
Congratulations to our Great Leaders proving to an outstanding performance with their teams in Different Parts of the world! Congratulations for your Qualifications!

Re: Get Paid In Euros For Doing Social Media Online Courses (twentyxpro) by favourume(f): 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
CONCEPT OF TWENTY XPRO:

You can become an expert in creating blogs and adds to advert your products or services. You can dominate your niche by using the power of social media, google and viral marketing in order to build audience to love your brands. You can be financially independence. You can market your products online yourself without paying any advertisement cost to advertisers. You can be an expert in social media. At the end of these programmes, you can think and do same way as billionaires does.

Won't it be great to join this revolutionary idea
Re: Get Paid In Euros For Doing Social Media Online Courses (twentyxpro) by favourume(f): 8:48am On Aug 31, 2020
HOW TO JOIN OUR PURPOSE DRIVEN LEADERS GROUP

How we make millions in Twenty Xpro

1. Sign up with this link and become a free member https://twentyxpro.com/I?ref=gamechangers

2. Pay your €20 or N11000 and become a paid member. Or chat me up on how to make payment.

3. Refer or sponsor 4 people who also sign up as well (we will show you how to do this)

Mentor and support your 4 to do exactly what you did and you are already on your way...

✅ Just the first person that lands in your team alone will earn you back your €20 or N11000 instantly whether you brought them in or not. You can withdraw into your bank account right away.

✅ Every body that lands in your team converts to money in your bank account whether or not you were the one that registered them.

✅ You can use what you learn from TwentyXPro to build your other businesses or teams while making money from it.

✅ We have not even started at all. Now imagine what happens when we teach you and your successlines to refer or sponsor minimum 10 persons each, every month from all over the world?

Who is now ready to fly in this business?

That's why I'm crazy about this business my dear. I don't know about you. The pay is massive
Re: Get Paid In Euros For Doing Social Media Online Courses (twentyxpro) by Joennamdi: 9:03am On Aug 31, 2020

Re: Get Paid In Euros For Doing Social Media Online Courses (twentyxpro) by favourume(f): 9:10am On Aug 31, 2020
Joennamdi:

At you age you are yet to learn business. Why not start your own tread to showcase what you have. You see why you need to join TwentyXPro so you learn how to attract people from social media not busy spamming other people post.

If you want to join click on this link to have a free account and go through the business https://twentyxpro.com/?ref=gamechangers
Re: Get Paid In Euros For Doing Social Media Online Courses (twentyxpro) by Kunaddo: 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
Am interested whatapp me via +2349014737967
Re: Get Paid In Euros For Doing Social Media Online Courses (twentyxpro) by favourume(f): 8:25am On Sep 01, 2020
Good Morning and happy new month. The time to start a business has come. What does TwentyXPro means

TwentyXpro is a learn and earn project created by an educational company, Interconnectica Limited. The company is owned by CEO Alexis Thomas and is headquartered in Cyprus, Europe. This project was created to ensure the success of all project participants online.

We win when we point and when we rise to higher rounds. We have 8 courses, cycle 1 is Facebook mastery course and course 8 is hacking millionaires ..

If interested ask for my link and register.
https://twentyxpro.com/?ref=gamechangers

Registration is free. But the courses cost 20 Euros
Re: Get Paid In Euros For Doing Social Media Online Courses (twentyxpro) by favourume(f): 8:26am On Sep 01, 2020
Kunaddo:
Am interested
whatapp me via +2349014737967

Ok will chat you up
Re: Get Paid In Euros For Doing Social Media Online Courses (twentyxpro) by favourume(f): 8:56am On Sep 01, 2020
The simple fact that you can connect with the world using your phone and laptop from the confines of your sitting room to build a business is one of the wonders of the world...

Twentyxpro life made easy join us today

(1) (2) (Reply)

Farmland, 2 plots with complete structure, buy for #1.5illion naira / Customer Service Training Institute: Would You Sign Up? / Who Knows About Epay Please? Have I Been Duped?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.